SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 37 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:36 pm

IA there was definitely a more subdued look to her at times and IMO it started right away when she saw Mikhel.

Later together with Kevin, there seemed to be great body language, there are some nice SM pics that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted. IDK, I hope there is some explanation soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:46 pm

I don't believe they are broken up. I just have to remind Kevin insta posts to remind myself that they were still very together.
Now If I have to guess, I would probably say that maybe they got an argument about the Mikhel thing after watching yesterday and she didn't feel ready to do the media round this morning.

But I don't believe she will switch and I believe she loves kevin still.

I don't even want to be saying those words. I'm just sad right now for all party involves.
Like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] say, it seems like no fan is happy right now, no matter who they are supporting, jasmine included.
This season didn't deserve this.
But it is what it is sad
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by annarm Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:49 pm

Noah cancelling his appearence is good news?? Why would he cancel even if KW and Jasmine were not together?? Maybe there's indeed another reason.
Jojo and Jordan ATFR was a bit awkward (as the interviews the next day) and they're living together now. It's hard to tell just from that.
annarm
annarm

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no one said they were pissed ... I just posted I wouldn't blame them for being pissed (if they were). Sorry for any confusion.

& I understand empathy for the F2 but to cry at the ATFR about how hard it was to love one person while still having feelings for the other post-show taping ... that's a little insensitive towards the F1 IMO. I'm all for acknowledging real feelings but I respect those past leads who put those feelings in the show bubble to prioritize their F1.

^all JMO Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:50 pm

I don't even know if it the cancellation has to do with their relationship though, because if they're not broken up, I doubt that an argument would cause noah to also cancel his interviews.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:50 pm

You know what I'm not even sure if anything happen because Noah responded with this:

Reel 2 Reel Network ‏@reel2reelpod  6m6 minutes ago
Reel 2 Reel Network Retweeted Noah Cappe
We couldn't be more excited! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2 Reel Network added,
Noah Cappe @noahcappe
reel2reelpod don't think you're off the hook boys! I'll be back bwahahahhhhhhhaahaahahahahhaahahaaha .... ahahahahahahahhhhahahahahah
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:52 pm

Would it be funny if Kevin really had to actually work so could not take the time off. What a concept..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:53 pm

I hope they are giving the middle finger to SM, if it in fact it's that bad. I wouldn't blame them if that's the case.

Let things cool off, then maybe.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for clarifying. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:55 pm

IMO the fact that neither J nor K wrote anything on their insta or twitter about how happy they are combined with canceling the interviews is a bad sign… That doesn't mean they have broken up but I feel pretty certain things are rocky.

Last edited by Miyala on Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:58 pm

Kevin knew that there would be press after the show and could have planned time off accordingly....after all, they have had months to sort all that out. More likely, it sounds like another of their arguments occurred and he may have walked out...yet again. That could get old...like yesterday. As for Noah, he could have acknowledged why he couldn't make it, but he didn't. The he will be back message could refer to the next season. Stranger and stranger.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by annarm Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:00 pm

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
After seeing Jasmine and Kevin's SM, I don't blame them if they just wanted to stay away from the negativity. But canceling the interviews...
I don't think they've broken up but there's something odd.
annarm
annarm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:02 pm

I'm not offering condolences just yet. Things are not always
what they seem. As far as being sad over not choosing Mikhel
I don't believe that's the case. I haven't seen ATFR yet, I just
remember GA saying, Awkward Awkward when Mikhel was
speaking. Give it a chance to spill over. IMO scratch

Last edited by Nonina430 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy