SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 86 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 53 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:02 pm

richmondrose wrote:^^ I still don't understand why  Claire Freeland could fly direct to Toronto, and  Stacy flew through NYC  to Toronto. It  makes absolutely no sense to me. no idea
We don't have proof that Claire flew directly to Toronto and not through NYC like Stacey. The only thing we have is an IG pic stating the date of May 27 which is the date that they flew OUT of Toronto for what we now know as Mexico and the filming of the FD/LCD/Finale. As far as stacy goes, for all we know when she flew home on June 2, there were no more straight through flights that day from Cancun to Toronto so she HAD to go through NYC if she was going to TO for the Voiceovers/ITM's. IMO, I just aren't willing to write off the passport stamp as it just being another stamp cause she travels a lot. IMO, the dates are too close to the finale filming for it to just be ignored.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Well, Lyndsey, Stacey also returned at that time as well.  

As far as Stacey, we do have her going through NY homeland security on June 2.  The producers were home before June 4.  

IMO, we have only 2 in the FRC locale like we had for season 2 of bachcan and season 1 of the bette can.

adding this as it belongs to my post farther up thread in response to @tatladylu post.

I checked Jessie's IG and there isn't a post there for anything on Nov 1 except for a post that's tagged as Toronto and she's in a hat/toque.

ETA TO ADD THIS SC OF HER IG PIC:
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 2017-284
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba9j3yWnSiI/?taken-by=jjessiebaker

As far as Chris's, there isn't anything on the public one except for one posted on oct 31 and it is from the filming location where Catie and he were on their ID.

Now, with regards to her moving to TO, I got from reading her blog that her family lives there so maybe she's just moved back there to be near her family/doctor cause of the health problems, and just wanting to be around family.

BTW, wanted to welcome you to the forum and hope that what I said doesn't discourage you from posting with us.....

@tatladylu Are you following Chris's private IG account??

Sorry I missed when Lyndsey and Stacy first posted on SM?? So far catie is the last to post on 9 June correct??
Lyndsey's IG is private.  Even though I am following her, I can't state when she first posted but I can say that Catie, Lyndsey and Stacey all posted within a day of each other.

We can add Mikaela to this group of gals posting close to one another. She posted on IG on June 7 saying she was back. Not sure of the timing on any of her other SM tho.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:50 pm

IMO, what could of happened and likely did cause of so many coming online....even those that were eliminated early....around the same time. IMO the producers likely gave permission for all to post after they themselves posted the IG pic and simple statement of Home.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:10 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:IMO, what could of happened and likely did cause of so many coming online....even those that were eliminated early....around the same time.  IMO the producers likely gave permission for all to post after they themselves posted the IG pic and simple statement of Home.

What I find weird is that Jessie was the first to break her silence on June 5 and posted a picture of herself  standing on a balcony which I'm pretty sure is at the Viva Wyndham in the DR. She sure is a prankster!

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 June_511
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:40 pm

deleted. double post

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:41 pm

Yep but taking into acct the producers broke their silence with the home comment on the 4th, guess she has'nt done anything wrong. LOL Just don't see her in the finale though... Too many itm's and too much controversey regarding her in the edit as she seems to be in the drama flow.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:20 pm

Agree with this whole article of Sharleen she is pretty spot on IMO

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelor-canada-episode-4-review/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:10 am

Well Jessie changed her blog.

On her home page, the comments "look closely and you'll notice...." & "just when you thought you had it all figured out" have been removed when talking about the show. From what I recall, some of the wording has been changed as well
Something smells fishy, Jessie! (See what I did there). ;)

She explains how her life was out of control prior to going on show and now, after being part of the it, she said that she found self acceptance. Smiley

Her life must have been quite the journey and to come out the other end, I must say, is inspirational.

Who would have thought.....on REALity TV!? ;)

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:38 am

Went over and looked at Lyndsey's blog too. Just a couple of questions...

If you're in a new relationship, why would you want to post thoughts on your blog about your prior relationship now? Hmmm? I understand that it's from a book she was writing on her travels but why would you feel the need to go there now? I don't know.

And something interesting.......why would you post that your next adventure takes you to Australia, ONE WAY, on Jan 5? Hmmm? (She reveals on another page that one strategy she uses, to get over heartbreak, is to go on an adventure.)

Some titles of her posts:
How to get over heartbreak (the ex)
Food for thought: let's love a little harder
Being alone vs being lonely

Is she F1? Was she F1 and they're not together?

Unlike some of the other blogs (Catie-positivity/yoga, Michaela-fashion and Jessie-overcoming illness/excitement about her new life in Toronto). I get a sense sadness from some of her posts. sad

I don't know....maybe, it's just me.

Anyone follow Lyndsey's Instagram...anything there?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:17 am

tatladylu wrote:Went over and looked at Lyndsey's blog too. Just a couple of questions...

If you're in a new relationship, why would you want to post thoughts on your blog about your prior relationship now? Hmmm? I understand that it's from a book she was writing on her travels but why would you feel the need to go there now? I don't know.

And something interesting.......why would you post that your next adventure takes you to Australia, ONE WAY, on Jan 5? Hmmm? (She reveals on another page that one strategy she uses, to get over heartbreak, is to go on an adventure.)

Some titles of her posts:
How to get over heartbreak (the ex)
Food for thought: let's love a little harder
Being alone vs being lonely

Is she F1? Was she F1 and they're not together?

Unlike some of the other blogs (Catie-positivity/yoga, Michaela-fashion and Jessie-overcoming illness/excitement about her new life in Toronto). I get a sense sadness from some of her posts. sad

I don't know....maybe, it's just me.

Anyone follow Lyndsey's Instagram...anything there?

oh wow....

maybe she was F1 but distance did not make it thru and they already split?

so i understand that the show ended early june... we are mid november... almost 6 months. It is hard for a long distance relationship.

If what you say is right (and i have no reason to doubt) she wrote her past relationship as a therapy.. is it recent or right after the finale?

but the one way is WOW... that does not sound F1 or the relationship is already over imo... which i think it would. i did not feel that she would move to toronto and him to vancouver either... considering the distance, they cannot see each other every week end right?

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:20 am

I think you're right about Lyndsey's reasoning for writing her blog. It's cathartic for her. Perhaps because of her feelings for Chris, she felt safe enough to expose what she went through. Im sure that it was very difficult. Tonight, Chris revealed the same kind of thing as well (being badly hurt by an ex and closing off). Might explain some of his apprehension with Lyndsey.

And yah, the one way trip to Australia is still on her blog under "meet Lynds". Maybe they're going together? He likes adventure.

I have to say that it's so refreshing to see these real people expressing such honest emotion (Megan tonight, Michaela bullying, Lyndsey her breakup) and I think, the others may as well. I only watched Jasmine's season so I don't really know but is this a commonality with Bachelor Canada?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:30 pm

tatladylu wrote:I think you're right about Lyndsey's reasoning for writing her blog.  It's cathartic for her. Perhaps because of her feelings for Chris, she felt safe enough to expose what she went through. Im sure that it was very difficult. Tonight, Chris revealed the same kind of thing as well (being badly hurt by an ex and closing off). Might explain some of his apprehension with Lyndsey.

And yah, the one way trip to Australia is still on her blog under "meet Lynds". Maybe they're going together? He likes adventure.

I have to say that it's so refreshing to see these real people expressing such honest emotion (Megan tonight, Michaela bullying, Lyndsey her breakup) and I think, the others may as well.  I only watched Jasmine's season so I don't really know but is this a commonality with Bachelor Canada?

Yes we say a lot of Michaela but remember that it is clever editing too... they want us to believe that Michaela is jealous, that she cannot stand competition, that she may be insecure, etc

I do not think she said more or less than any other girls, including catie and stacy. i think they were all very vocal. They made a big deal out of nothing although they imagined the worse and probably a love note to influence chris. from our perspective, it is peanuts because we know what she wrote and because we are not 24/7 thinking about one guy. this bubble is perfect to make the girls insecure no matter if in real life they are not. For me this note is totally ridiculous and if britanny broke the girls code, then she did not sneek away as I thought she did... all of this for a bloody ridiculous little note of thank you left on his bathroom... so what? did she steal his underwear or something? Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698

so michaela was panned a lot because next week she has her 1-1 and also because IMO she is F2... they edit her that way to justify her position.

but lindsey saying one way to australia in january 2018 is huge..... i am pretty sure chris has no intention to move in australia permanently.

so there is 2 options

lindsey is not F1 as we think
lindsey is F1 but they already broke up

Her recent blogs about her ex is definitely therapy and this is pretty recent, october/november.... not even this summer... so what did push her to share that now? it is possible that she is finally over her ex but my question is... was she really over when she went in costa rica last april....................... did she go there to change her mind, and is chris a rebound???

and by the way... the break up would not be a surprise since W network did NOT say that he is engaged or with somebody and the season teaser make us think he picked nobody..............

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 86 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 53 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire