SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 86 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 70 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:38 pm

I don't think I've seen the show do this before? Wouldn't they keep the stuff for another season or is it dunzo and they're not doing another so selling it all while they can?  scratch

@bachcan Just in time for the Holidays! Come early for the first ever Bachelor/ette Canada wardrobe & set sale! 65 Heward Ave, Bldg B, Toronto, ON M4M 2T5
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 23969552_1763694510308442_4627642509126795264_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb12Mu_FpE4/?taken-by=bachcan
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:39 pm

One thing that's clear to me at least is that there was a lot of love and support among the girls. It was so nice to see that pretty much all the girls got along except for maybe Britney. Even with her, we don't know if that was producer induced.

Even today, after a heartfelt message from Jessie on Instagram, Lyndsey reciprocate with a song. It's nice to see...just saying Smiley

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:40 pm

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 3320
https://www.instagram.com/mikaela.wightman/

And I remember that I said that was a very F1 gesture....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:43 pm

@AllAboutLove I think canadian franchise does not have episodes in a row. No idea when and if we shall have another season...

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:44 pm

tatladylu wrote:One thing that's clear to me at least is that there was a lot of love and support among the girls. It was so nice to see that pretty much all the girls got along except for maybe Britney. Even with her, we don't know if that was producer induced.

Even today, after a heartfelt message from Jessie on Instagram, Lyndsey reciprocate with a song. It's nice to see...just saying Smiley

Yup, that is heartwarming. They are all happily hanging out and leaving supportive comments for each other.:yes:

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:49 pm

I really do not have that vibe that if M is F1 that is it over..... she organized this TV episode party (Bomba epsisode mini golf dancing), jessie and dee were invited... and it happened only November 1....

if it was over, she would not have organized the theme to be: will you accept this rose.

this was posted November 8.........

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 720
https://www.instagram.com/mikaela.wightman/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:54 pm

sharleen is so on cue

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 56456511
https://twitter.com/sharleenjoynt/status/933530077605908480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:57 pm

same style.... bricks... same colors.... chris posted it 3 hours ago and Mikaela 10 minutes ago

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 46546510
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb3J889ghGU/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 54654612
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb2snSigvYP/?taken-by=chrisleroux63

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:13 am

Not being invested in the Canadian bachelor I have relied on posts and short videos on which to base my assumptions of the winner. I am not privy to inside information like Reality Steve is. I'm having a hard time deciding if RS is worse than Sportsbet (Australian betting company) for giving away the winner.

One thing I have decided is the Canadian bachelor seems more of a 'contest' in the truer sense of the word, than the Australian version. I did make the comment Chris isn't backwards in coming forwards in sweet talking the women. If he supposedly has trouble 'opening up' then IMO what he said can't taken literally. And the question I have is - is it all for show?

Mikaela and Lydnsey were, IMO always going to be the top two. I was thinking Lyndsey would win based on the obvious physical attraction that was there from the start. His connection with Mikaela was probably there but it was shown a bit later.

I honestly can't help but feel Lydnsey wasn't over her past relationship and her seeing how Chris was with the other women maybe she found it too hard to commit fully to him in a 'set-up' environment.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:31 am

HEA wrote:same style.... bricks... same colors.... chris posted it 3 hours ago and Mikaela 10 minutes ago

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 46546510
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb3J889ghGU/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 54654612
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb2snSigvYP/?taken-by=chrisleroux63
Definitely looks the same to me.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:41 am

@RenneM, what an interesting find !!! Congrats!
It does look the same to me too-- :yes:

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:45 am

Hmmm. Why is BachCanada selling set furniture? Are they done with the show?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 86 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 70 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire