SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 86 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 75 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:55 pm

Even if she was hanging out with Dean does not mean anything could just be friends jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:59 pm

HEA wrote:to be honest, if she is in a relationship with Dean, I am sure she would keep it undercover. no freaking way she would shout it out to the face of the world 2-3 weeks before the finale

question: is dean going to the winter bach thing?

I wonder if Dean was in Toronto and bach alumni joined somewhere

just my opinion

The time spent with Dean on Saturday night & the posts from today are in LA area. Mikaela is there for several days.

One would think she shouldn't be out & about with him if they're a couple. One would also think Lyndsey shouldn't be saying she has a one-way ticket to Australia quite yet. It all seems strange to me.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:01 pm

Mikaela used to live in LA. Could it be possible she and Dean already knew each other?

She also hung out with Vanessa a few days ago. Who knows.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:05 pm

I just looked at vanessa's Instagram picture. Who is the person reflected in her sunglasses? Is that Chris? Or am I seeing something that isn't really there again? Lol!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb4x3KHjACa/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:10 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Mikaela used to live in LA. Could it be possible she and Dean already knew each other?

IMO bach alumni always find each other. Dean lives in LA. Vanessa lives part time in LA... Quite a small world IMO

and I completely fail to see the connection with lindsey since she clearly announced her trip in january 2018 one way in australia for another adventure.

I also do not see why she could not make friends with bach alumni and have fun with them. I am curious to know how they met though

I hope they have only a friendly acquaintance because she deserves soooooooooo much better than this boy

Last edited by HEA on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:12 pm

tatladylu wrote:I just looked at vanessa's Instagram picture. Who is the person reflected in her sunglasses? Is that Chris? Or am I seeing something that isn't really there again? Lol!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb4x3KHjACa/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

oh dear... just visited vanessa IG for the first time today and she is truly into promos.... WOW, must pay well Hugesmile Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:16 pm

jojo47 wrote:
HEA wrote:to be honest, if she is in a relationship with Dean, I am sure she would keep it undercover. no freaking way she would shout it out to the face of the world 2-3 weeks before the finale

just my opinion

The time spent with Dean on Saturday night & the posts from today are in LA area. Mikaela is there for several days.

One would think she shouldn't be out & about with him if they're a couple. One would also think Lyndsey shouldn't be saying she has a one-way ticket to Australia quite yet. It all seems strange to me.

can you please direct me to where i can find she was in LA this we? thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:17 pm

HEA wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Mikaela used to live in LA. Could it be possible she and Dean already knew each other?

IMO bach alumni always find each other. Dean lives in LA. Vanessa lives part time in LA... Quite a small world IMO

again... because mik is sean with a guy enough desperate to go to bach in paradise would take every opportunities to be seen with another alumni....

and I completely fail to see the connection with lindsey since she clearly announced her trip in january 2018 one way in australia for another adventure.

I also do not see why she could not make friends with bach alumni and have fun with them. I am curious to know how they met though

I hope they have only a friendly acquaintance because she deserves soooooooooo much better than this boy

All I'm saying is, I believe California is one of places Mik used to live. Her twitter bio list Laguna Beach, Ca as the location. It is entirely possible that she and Dean already knew each other. I don't think she would be blantly posting Dean related things while her season is still airing if something was going on but then again, I don't know Mikaela. Time will tell.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:17 pm

HEA wrote:

again... because mik is sean with a guy enough desperate to go to bach in paradise would take every opportunities to be seen with another alumni....

I posted the Lyndsey announcing her one-way trip, so I'll respond. I find it odd that she can openly make that kind of comment publicly because she's still on the show. One could easily assume she's single (as has occurred here by many) with a one-way ticket because it alludes to staying endlessly, no return planned at the moment.

I personally find that odd.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:21 pm

HEA wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

just my opinion

She's had several IG stories last week saying she was going & has had more this week from Venice Beach & LA area.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:23 pm

@BlackHalo yeah completely weird and imo hard to believe she would be so careless so close to the finale and all of a sudden 6 months after?? I doubt it a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:24 pm

jojo47 wrote:
HEA wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

She's had several IG stories last week saying she was going & has had more this week from Venice Beach & LA area.

live ig?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 86 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 75 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire