SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 86 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 75 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:25 pm

jojo47 wrote:
HEA wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Mikaela used to live in LA. Could it be possible she and Dean already knew each other?

She also hung out with Vanessa a few days ago. Who knows.

IMO bach alumni always find each other. Dean lives in LA. Vanessa lives part time in LA... Quite a small world IMO

again... because mik is sean with a guy enough desperate to go to bach in paradise would take every opportunities to be seen with another alumni....

and I completely fail to see the connection with lindsey since she clearly announced her trip in january 2018 one way in australia for another adventure.

I also do not see why she could not make friends with bach alumni and have fun with them. I am curious to know how they met though

I hope they have only a friendly acquaintance because she deserves soooooooooo much better than this boy

I posted the Lyndsey announcing her one-way trip, so I'll respond. I find it odd that she can openly make that kind of comment publicly because she's still on the show. One could easily assume she's single (as has occurred here by many) with a one-way ticket because it alludes to staying endlessly, no return planned at the moment.

I personally find that odd.

Didn't catie also have a YouTube video where she stated she was single? I vaguely remember it being posted here.

Maybe this season really did go to waste and the girls don't care about being secretive about it. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:25 pm

HEA wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
HEA wrote:

can you please direct me to where i can find she was in LA this we? thanks

She's had several IG stories last week saying she was going & has had more this week from Venice Beach & LA area.

live ig?

IG stories. She said she's there for 10 days.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:28 pm

damn i missed this part scratch

i do not think prods would just do not care... that would be silly of them... we are talking a lot of mone with sponsors here....

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:30 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
HEA wrote:

IMO bach alumni always find each other. Dean lives in LA. Vanessa lives part time in LA... Quite a small world IMO

again... because mik is sean with a guy enough desperate to go to bach in paradise would take every opportunities to be seen with another alumni....

and I completely fail to see the connection with lindsey since she clearly announced her trip in january 2018 one way in australia for another adventure.

I also do not see why she could not make friends with bach alumni and have fun with them. I am curious to know how they met though

I hope they have only a friendly acquaintance because she deserves soooooooooo much better than this boy

I posted the Lyndsey announcing her one-way trip, so I'll respond. I find it odd that she can openly make that kind of comment publicly because she's still on the show. One could easily assume she's single (as has occurred here by many) with a one-way ticket because it alludes to staying endlessly, no return planned at the moment.

I personally find that odd.

Didn't catie also have a YouTube video where she stated she was single? I vaguely remember it being posted here.

Maybe this season really did go to waste and the girls don't care about being secretive about it. JMO.

Yes, someone did post about Catie's video previously. Add that to the strange list as well. :yes:
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:31 pm

so when did she arrived in LA then... do we know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:33 pm

mmmm 6 months after the finale, i think it is okay for people to move on with their life.

any news from RS and the girls who saw chris and mike together, obviously before her trip to LA?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:38 pm

To be honest, I do see lindsey moving on with her life and outside her visit with jessie and mike in july 31.... i do not see any sign she is in a happy relationship AND IMO is planning her move to australia in jan 2018. So whatever is going on with Mikaela and Chris is IMO completely not related.

even if mikaela moved on with X, I fail to see why lindsey would be with chris......... 6 months after the finale, if she split with chris, then it is okay for her to move on IMO

same for everyone in fact.

but i am still convinced that she is more and more excited to share that she is F1 and still in relationship with chris

now... are we sure chris was in montreal? Because right now I see them playing a lot with locations and old pics.....

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:42 pm

I doubt we hear anymore from RS about bach Canada. I know he gets a lot of flack hear but I don't think he cares at all about the Canadian version. Lol.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:44 pm

IMO, 6 months is a long time to watch every single thing you say, do and share. Something bound to give when you start to move on, live your life and start planning your future like regular people. Maybe the producers are a laid back bunch too and just wasn’t so to the books when monitoring as long as it is not too explicit. JMO

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:45 pm

OK I didn't want to post this cuz so far my batting average hasn't been that great but Lyndsey liked this on her LinkedIn ....

[b]20 years ago I moved my home base from Vancouver to Toronto...[/b]

It's right on the front of her LinkedIn page.

I don't know anything anymore!!! :s

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:55 pm

tatladylu wrote:OK I didn't want to post this cuz so far my batting average hasn't been that great but Lyndsey liked this on her LinkedIn ....

20 years ago I moved my home base from Vancouver to Toronto...

It's right on the front of her LinkedIn page.

I don't know anything anymore!!! :s

She is in fact still liking posts or comments that seemed a little. suggestive that she is F1. However, considering pretty strong clues ( at least to me) that points to a totally different outcome, maybe she is just acknowledging the support she have been getting for fans? JMO

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:04 am

Yes, @devilmaycar3 , I've seen her do that. She's always acknowledging fans with kind replies.

It's been such a roller coaster this year.

Ultimately, I want to see the happy ending.

We'll see what happens.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 86 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 75 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire