SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 86 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 79 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:dizzy crazy!

On one hand you can continue to promote the show whether you're together or not, but the choice of promoting is a little strange no?

If they are not together, why would she post that particular scene. If Lyndsay is the F1 why would Mik post that?

Maybe it's just a great friendship at this point or maybe I'm old fashion. no idea
To be fair @GuardianAngel, Lyndsey has been posting a lot of stuff in support of the show and her being with Chris. This season is pretty confusing. But what I find more fascinating is that it is only Mikaela that is posting stuff of her carrying on with her life. Some of the posts that she has made and with Dean being in them are VERY suspect IMO that she never was chosen as F1. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:48 pm

@GuardianAngel thanks so much!

Although my first thought was also a vindictive scissor ceremony ..... why use a picture that the whole world would know the scenario it was taken? she must have tons of pics of her and her grandpa ... and she just doesn’t seem the vindictive type ....

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:21 pm

That is a pretty awkward crop tbh. Too much of empty space next to grandpa so why crop Chris out? Probably reading too much into it but it seems deliberate to eliminate Chris from the picture. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:34 pm

So the caption on the post seems to be lost. IMO, it is all about her and grampa. That's it. Plain and simple.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:38 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:So the caption on the post seems to be lost.  IMO, it is all about her and grampa.  That's it.  Plain and simple.

I think so too .... but her using a pic that was from the show and associated with a wonderful moment shared by the 3 of them would be a good thing, even if she chose not to include him in the pic she posted. IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:55 pm

tatladylu wrote:@TheWrongReasons,
Never noticed the cropped picture. If this is significant, then the sisters were right, right?
I'm not sure what they were right about? Or do you think they were right to behave that way and treat him like poop because in hindsight, it didn't work out (a chance that she herself took)? If that's the case, I respectfully disagree.

The official @BachCan account tweeted this out and Sharleen replied. No lies detected IMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:17 pm

I too thought Lindsey’s family crossed the civility line. It’s natural and reasonable for family members to maintain some degree of scepticism, and frankly I find it strange when there isn’t any, however this family (Dad also made a weird comment) were disrespectful of a guest in their home who their sister/daughter chose to bring.
Very odd family dynamic. Makes me wondering if Lindsey is the “black sheep” or if she has a private face different from her public face. From what I’ve seen of her on the show, I like her. Now I hesitate. Plus, she appears to have defended her siblings on her IG whereas she could have worded her post in a way that doesn’t suggest her siding with or condoning them. Curious.

I also found it awkward when Mikaela said she wanted to be chosen if or because (not sure of the exact phrase) she was his dream girl. IMO the edit hasn’t supported a “dream girl” storyline for her.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:24 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:dizzy crazy!

On one hand you can continue to promote the show whether you're together or not, but the choice of promoting is a little strange no?

If they are not together, why would she post that particular scene. If Lyndsay is the F1 why would Mik post that?

Maybe it's just a great friendship at this point or maybe I'm old fashion. no idea

No. I find it odd too. The best I would hope for is everyone remainded friends. I would be shocked if a happy couple came out of this at this point.

i was just thinking the same exact thing.
why the pic LOVE AT FIRST SIGH, why the event bachelor theme WILL YOU ACCEPT THIS ROSE, why would she share the pic where they kissed on episode 2 and prods decided to hide this, why all the hearts and roses, why the custom made MIK and ROSES jeans jacket, why sharing the same exact picture TBC on facebook shared (horse, her and C)

everything she post on facebook or IG make me think she is very happy, and thrilled to share the good news aka she is F1. I do not see a F2 who would talk about how great it is to be single, motivational messages, adventure in australia (not A country, specifically Australia) in january 2018 (which is a check mark on her bucket list).

Lindsey visited mikaeala along with stacy and jessie end of july. we know that because everyone BUT MIKAELA posted a niagara picture or a junction# picture at the same time. I know mikaela was thre because of ther white top pearl that she wore during the show and a glimpse of it we see on jessie pic.

Yes she can be over but somehow the story I have in mind is that ... mikeala was F1. June 8 posted she was H A P P Y. Then she posted a butterfly seat as a reminder of the part we saw only on facebook where is tapped her butt the way -I made a SC ane mentioned the intimacy already at episode 3 zipline). So far she was quiet until the premiere when she announced she was a contestant on october 18. From then , she regurarly posted @bachcan and roses and hearts talking about love, making double entendre (You'll not know if I find love but...)... then even on November 1 when she invited jessie and dee and mixed fashion and episode 5 where she had her first 1-1 with him and when they could not stop kissing (mini golf and dancing). she specifically chose this episode knowing it would be very romantic.... then the allusion of custom clothes saying new business around end of july, early august.... Chris saying that he ALSO did custom made saying clothes... 2 days apart... and also from the jeans custom made jeans jacket..... then her familiarity with her insta IG..... and top of the cake the allusion about doint the tally of each time he slapped her butt?????

does it looks like a F2 rejectee? I do not think so.

Is she still with him? or back with him? I think so.

a possible scenario is that they broke up and came back together. after time, they started their relationship from fresh, out of the bubble and they finally found a happy place together..... it could also be possible that they broke up and no longer together... 6 months passed, so i am sure everyone is over the finale now.

I think prods played a lot with the edits but I also think they used lindsey emotions and family.... played with chris fear to love and insecurities... played with mikaela confidence.... put that together, mixed it, add this and that.... and at the end they delivered what we always have at hometowns: confusion and viewers thinking F2 is F1.

Who knows that chris did not want to ask the blessing of mikaela's dads... or did and we did not see it (aka same as the first kiss episode 2)

who knows that they use the VO of "I love Lindsey"... mind you I did not see him saying it live at her face. Love is not the same as I am in love with.... You love your dog, parent, sister, sport, boyfriend. Same old same old: I love you but I am not IN LOVE with you.

For me it is extremely fishy that we shall know the finale ending at hometowns. It does not make sense at all. As far as I remember, I never seen it on any other franchise that the ending was a sure thing at hometowns.

So again, for me it is cleaver edits. I do believe chris visited mike's parents AFTER lindsey's parents. He was totally terrified almost to meet them, the conversation at the horses place was very telling. Then when he did the I at the end of the day, it was another Chris, totally happy and excited. He said something important: they considered me as part of the family........ They were easy on me........ and even if he was very stiff at mike's parents, he was with every family. I think he was definitely nervous and just could not demonstrate affection in front of their family......... except with mike when he said his goodbyes and hugged mike.

I have no idea if 6 months later, they quit. All I know is that everyone seem very much at peace and in a happy place..... and this is fine with me.

I remember how I immediately jump on Lyndsey train when they had this talk..... I was so sure it was a done deal......... and i think I almost did it again at hometowns edits.

yes grandpa was adorable and romantic and yes the picnic was THE place (as I said a long long time ago when she mentioned it during their 1-1 quality time). I knew it was going to be too good to pass for the prods. So add this touching real story.... an adorable old grandpa..... lot of emotion..... then add some VO here and there to reinforce that Chris picked Lindsey, love her and want to ask her dad blessing AS IF HE DID NOT WANT TO DO THE SAME WITH MIKE..... then add this horrible family that nobody would like to have, mom, dad and sisters together. rude, nasty, mean, controlling, not giving him any chance to tell them he is a good guy..... I mean family from hell for sure. but on the other hand we have lindsey who is in love, hurt that her family rejected chris and that SHE HAD TO FIGHT FOR HIM..... every single edit gave us the story that against all odds, love will prevail. It may. At this point I keep a % door opened. But I doubt it. Not being welcome by her family, long distance relationship, out of the bubble... so what, chris decided to apply for an australian working visa as well?

age, long distance and family....... what else? :thud

I like Lindsey. Even if I made fun when she touches her hair all the time. I know it is a nervous gesture. She seems sweet and a nice genuine girl. How come she is with her family, i dunno, but she is. Methinking that maybe this is why she left for NYC at 19.......... anyway. I think she was on a rebound when she went taping in april. I think she did not have the proper closure with her ex in NYC. and I think she did recently with her blogs therapy by sharing in details her personal story.

no matter who is F1.... and I truly mean it. I am good. I think it is mikaela because of the edits I see, but if it is lindsey, it will not be the first time or the last that I pick the F2 giggling

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:24 pm

oups sorry.... got carried away here :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:14 pm

Lindsey W NETWORK Bio wrote:Your three worst qualities according to an ex? My communication skills, my love for candy and chocolate, and once we break up, I don't speak to them anymore.

What is the most important thing the bachelor needs to know about you? I hope he appreciates and loves his family as much as I appreciate and love mine.

http://www.wnetwork.com/living/lyndsey

for me, her potential rejection at finale can be taken as a break up. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:26 pm

I don't know if it is the spoiler, how it came about, how there are no details, how Mikaela has been seen in and around Dean and the inuendoes there.  IMO, Mikaela just isn't the F1

IMO, there is no way the producers would condone a visit by the two of them in Toronto.

IMO, Mikaela was in LA per IG at the same time the spoiler and the "sightings" happened

IMO, Because we know that a lot of SM for Mikaela is very suspect.

How do we acct for Mikaela's IG proving her to be in LA with Dean in some situations that allude to her actually being with him and not with Chris in a boyfriend situation.

NOW with Lyndsey, we have very positive posts from her.  Have had on IG right from the start.  IMO, the editing is pointing us to Lyndsey and has had since night one(As the editing has done for most of the F1's in ANY franchise)

The stats are pointing us to Lyndsey as F1.

The editing is pointing us AWAY from Mikaela.  Right from night one there was no real story for her AND Chris to overcome or obstacle or just a plain storyline.

ETA:

I have already stated the filming of the HTD timeline because of weather stats and logistics of distance, etc ONLY. What does it matter if Mikaela came first or last....IMO, the idea of Chris needing Mikaela after the HTD with Lyndsey IMO, is weird. Jusst looking at stats, the common sense of logistics of getting to Lyndsey`s from Dominican Republic, Me specifically knowing the distance and troubles in getting on and off this rock, what the weather was like in every location, IMO it ONLY makes sense for the filming schedule to happen as it did.

When you look at the stats for Bachcan 1, 2 and Bette can 1, IMO, the only thing that can result, going by the stats and editing is that Lyndsey will be F1. IMO

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:31 pm

HEA wrote:So again, for me it is cleaver edits. I do believe chris visited mike's parents AFTER lindsey's parents. He was totally terrified almost to meet them, the conversation at the horses place was very telling. Then when he did the I at the end of the day, it was another Chris, totally happy and excited. He said something important: they considered me as part of the family........ They were easy on me........ and even if he was very stiff at mike's parents, he was with every family. I think he was definitely nervous and just could not demonstrate affection in front of their family......... except with mike when he said his goodbyes and hugged mike.

Ngl, I am curious about the order of the HTDs. His body language with Mikaela was odd. Very different from what we've seen in the last couple of weeks.

Either way, IMO, he isn't with either of them right now. We'll see.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 86 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 79 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire