SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 86 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:40 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
HEA wrote:So again, for me it is cleaver edits. I do believe chris visited mike's parents AFTER lindsey's parents. He was totally terrified almost to meet them, the conversation at the horses place was very telling. Then when he did the I at the end of the day, it was another Chris, totally happy and excited. He said something important: they considered me as part of the family........ They were easy on me........ and even if he was very stiff at mike's parents, he was with every family. I think he was definitely nervous and just could not demonstrate affection in front of their family......... except with mike when he said his goodbyes and hugged mike.

Ngl, I am curious about the order of the HTDs. His body language with Mikaela was odd. Very different from what we've seen in the last couple of weeks.

Either way, IMO, he isn't with either of them right now. We'll see.

i honestly think chris hated to visit the families, except his F1. He was told literally to lie to 2 families and pretend. Nobody will make me believe that he did not knew already that catie was next to go.

I think he was truly terrified to meet the families. At first, I was like you, I thought he lacked affection... but then we saw this picture when he held mike hand... and them laughing..... IMO because he had such a bad experience (euphemism of the year) with lindsey's family... I think he was totally frozen to receive the same treatment. If Mikaela is his F1 first choice, then it probably double the pressure.

he made sure to do not touch any of the 3 girls in front of their parents. He wanted to be clean and seen as a good respectful guy. So nervousness and awkwardness gave us a stiff as a broom chris with the 3 families

JMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:48 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
HEA wrote:So again, for me it is cleaver edits. I do believe chris visited mike's parents AFTER lindsey's parents. He was totally terrified almost to meet them, the conversation at the horses place was very telling. Then when he did the I at the end of the day, it was another Chris, totally happy and excited. He said something important: they considered me as part of the family........ They were easy on me........ and even if he was very stiff at mike's parents, he was with every family. I think he was definitely nervous and just could not demonstrate affection in front of their family......... except with mike when he said his goodbyes and hugged mike.

Ngl, I am curious about the order of the HTDs. His body language with Mikaela was odd. Very different from what we've seen in the last couple of weeks.

Either way, IMO, he isn't with either of them right now. We'll see.
IMO, He was colder with Mikaela at hometowns than he had been leading up to it.  With Lyndsey`s dates and particular the HTD, there was soo much splicing and dicing.  IMO it was to get the effect they wanted.  Therefore, IMO, it`s leading me to believe that there was so much more to the date than what we are allowed to see.  Then we have the post from Lyndsey on IG.  As with most of her posts SINCE the show started, she uses the word love A LOT.  Also using the heart symbol and rose symbol.  IMO, who would do that if they WEREN'T the F1?  The not everything is exactly as it seems theme to this post along with the super choppy edit with the HTD's and other dates through the season, really makes me question if the htd was really as bad as it seemed.  IMO, they took the most tense part of it and made a show around it to counteract how well they actually ARE getting along and how well they together can be.  

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 2017-423

We've seen it so many times....last season with Jasmine and Kevin's mom as an example.  The producers made it seem like there is no way in hell that they'd end up together and they did.  With other F1's and leads of past seasons, they made it seem like the world was coming to an end.....remember season 2 of bette with Ian and Meredith....that HTD was bad.  we have seen many F1's have really bad HTD's throughout the time so IMO, this is no different. The other thing of major importance IMO is when leaving the homes. Chris said goodbye to Mikaela and Catie's families but NOT to Lyndsey's. IMO, we have seen that as significant before. In Brad 2.0, Brad never left Emily's. There are many others like that so IMO, not unusual for a F1 to be edited like that.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Well not everything is what it seems in any aspect of this show but what I saw from Lyndsay's sister's is more than just editing tricks. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:20 pm

@HEA I cropped this bit from your post above...

"and even if he was very stiff at mike's parents, he was with every family. I think he was definitely nervous and just could not demonstrate affection in front of their family......... except with mike when he said his goodbyes and hugged mike."

He did the exact same goodbye with Catie...almost action for action...and he still let her go, so to me that means nothing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberTrails Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:21 pm

I saw no chemistry between Mikaela  and Chris on the hometown dates......comparing to that of he and Lyndsey.  To me Lyndsey is the final one.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 16b0inc

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 23w9n53
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:30 pm

htd1-mik2 from HEA on Vimeo.

versus his interview saying that for him it was pretty obvious since ep1 (not verbatim but close)

Mikaelq was never 2nd choice................

yep. i got floored by the edits again but i am back with my sleuthing and gutt

andby he way.... am i alowed to be cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader because I SLEUTHED MIKALEA ON PIRATES BOAT !!!!! YOUHOOOOO

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:34 pm

I will admit Lynds’s Sisters is abit over the top about those camping and hiking stuff. IMO, the questions were legit but their tone is very harsh. I wasn’t a fan when I watched the ep. However, one of the sisters actually reach out to one of the recappers and explained that the “disgusting” comment is actually from a different conversation about a spider and the “walk away” is actually a imitation of a funny crow video(this video actually exists). There were good moments when they took him on a tour of the lake, played with the dog and BBQ etc. Chris and her dad even had a good conversation about hockey and his baseball career.

It is of course a “he said, she said” situation but considering the reality show’s spiced and diced history, I will give the family the benefit of doubt. JMO

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:50 pm

Sprite wrote:@HEA I cropped this bit from your post above...

"and even if he was very stiff at mike's parents, he was with every family. I think he was definitely nervous and just could not demonstrate affection in front of their family......... except with mike when he said his goodbyes and hugged mike."

He did the exact same goodbye with Catie...almost action for action...and he still let her go, so to me that means nothing.
I agree.  What I saw with Catie is what I saw with Mikaela. The way he hugged both of them when saying goodbye IMO really showed no emotion.  I just don't see the IT factor with either of those.  With Mikaela, he wasn't hands on as he had been in the past.  He's started distancing himself from her IMO.  Compare that to what he was like with Lyndsey....IMO no comparrison at all.

AmberTrails wrote:I saw no chemistry between Mikaela  and Chris on the hometown dates......comparing to that of he and Lyndsey.  To me Lyndsey is the final one.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 16b0inc

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 23w9n53
Awwww, thanks so much for that.  So expressive with Lyndsey.  So hands on right from the first greeting and everything.  Love it.

devilmaycar3 wrote:I will admit Lynds’s Sisters is abit over the top about those camping and hiking stuff. IMO, the questions were legit but their tone is very harsh. I wasn’t a fan when I watched the ep. However, one of the sisters actually reach out to one of the recappers and explained that the “disgusting” comment is actually from a different conversation about a spider and the “walk away” is actually a imitation of a funny crow video(this video actually exists). There were good moments when they took him on a tour of the lake, played with the dog and BBQ etc. Chris and her dad even had a good conversation about hockey and his baseball career.

It is of course a “he said, she said” situation but considering the reality show’s spiced and diced history, I will give the family the benefit of doubt. JMO
I agree, the sisters may of been over the top but they are also extremely realistic with this whole thing.  Thanks for saying that about how good the HTd actually did go.  do you have links for that?  I'd love to see it.  IMO, that goes along with the tag that Lyndsey said on the pic that I showed from her IG that not all things are as they seem.  IMO, we are looking at Lyndsey as F1.  There are just way too many things left in the edit for it to not end up like that.  Also, right from the start, Lyndsey's IG has never been about sadness....more about reflection, excitement, etc.  IMO.

To me, the spliced and diced in the past has meant that they are hiding the connection that the lead has with the F1 in order to tell the whole story the editors want.

Also want to give @richmondrose the kudo's for sleuthing all the info for the ship, the port, the country, the name, the whole story. Thanks!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:54 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:I will admit Lynds’s Sisters is abit over the top about those camping and hiking stuff. IMO, the questions were legit but their tone is very harsh. I wasn’t a fan when I watched the ep. However, one of the sisters actually reach out to one of the recappers and explained that the “disgusting” comment is actually from a different conversation about a spider and the “walk away” is actually a imitation of a funny crow video(this video actually exists). There were good moments when they took him on a tour of the lake, played with the dog and BBQ etc. Chris and her dad even had a good conversation about hockey and his baseball career.

So that must be the crow video Lyndsey had on her IG stories. I wondered the relevance of it.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:56 pm

@Aunties_Love,

https://www.thestar.com/amp/entertainment/television/tvreviews/2017/11/30/on-the-bachelor-canada-a-sister-tag-team-leaves-chris-wanting-to-take-a-hike.html

There you go. It is at the end of her recap.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:01 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:@Aunties_Love,

https://www.thestar.com/amp/entertainment/television/tvreviews/2017/11/30/on-the-bachelor-canada-a-sister-tag-team-leaves-chris-wanting-to-take-a-hike.html

Aww, thanks so much. chock this up to another of the editor ploys to hide the actual connection between the lead Chris and the F1 family. Seen it so many times in the past with F1's.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:04 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:@Aunties_Love,

Here's the bit from the blog that we are talking about.  The quote below is from the link above.

Addendum: Lyndsey’s sister Katryna has reached out to the Star since the recap was posted saying she wanted to lighten my view of her family and that some of the comments hurt. We all know shows like The Bachelor are heavily produced and Katryna says scenes of her family with Chris were edited to make the encounter seem worse than it was. For instance, “When Kelsey calls the fantasy suite ‘disgusting’ - that was a clip from a different conversation where she pointed to a spider on the table and said ‘that’s disgusting.’ Also, when I yell at Chris to ‘walk away’ that was taken from another part of our conversation, where he was clearly uncomfortable, so I thought I’d lighten the mood by telling him about a crow I saw on YouTube that could talk, and it would say “walka walka walka . . . walk away.” . . . My dad had an awesome convo with Chris about hockey and his baseball career, and later took him for a tour of the lake on our boat. We joked around with him, played with the dog, ate a BBQ and had a really good time. They had over 10 hours of footage, and just copy-pasted little bits together to make it look like something it wasn’t.”

I’m not altering my original recap because I wrote it based on what I saw on TV. I cannot rewrite it based on footage that I didn’t see and conversations that I didn’t hear, but I wanted to give Katryna a chance to defend her family.

ETA:

IMO, this kind of puts a different light on the FS now. IMO, the way the editors were making were making a big deal of it in the beginning meant that there was never a really big thing, and IMO the FS was always going to be used. With what was said above, IMO there's no doubt in my mind now that Lyndsey is F1. Combine that with what they did show of Lyndsey and Chris not being able to keep their hands off of each other does tell a HUGE story.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 86 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire