Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by bleuberry on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:32 pm

Man Becca has the best returnee fairytale story. BFFs with current it couple, a million IG followers, Bach nation relationship, shilling opportunities left and right. laugh out loud I totally see why she came back!
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by mindless on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:46 am

A little extra motivation this morning during my @freeletics workout    #bestversion2017 #partner #freeletics by @robertgraham

Saying my goodbyes before I got the best massage of my life    @getzeel by @robertgraham

Robert & Rebecca Bobby & Becky Bobs & Becs by @beccatilley

Listen BOB. I've already been on the bachelor (twice)... don't get used to this. by @beccatilley
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:56 pm

Alanna wrote:They're so cute!!! I love that becca, who couldn't fall in love, couldn't express herself, was so emotionally stunted, etc., is now letting the love splash outta her for her Liam Hemsworth lookalike laugh out loud Adorbs.

I couldn't agree more!! So happy for both of them!!!
George1218

Female Posts : 834

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:43 pm

I got to Fiji and thought everyone was saying "Hola", so I smiled and said "Hola" back even though I thought it was weird that we were speaking Spanish. Turns out they were saying "Bula" and we say it a lot here!       oh and hi Bob! @shangrila.fiji #shangrilafiji @robertgraham by @beccatilley

laugh out loud at the comments. Seems like everyone was losing sleep over these two. Her friend Laura commented as well:

laurabwalton Thank you for showing Graham to the gram so they can stop asking where Bob is
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:20 pm

Look at Rebecca and Robert aka Becca and Bob

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSZkPgKBrgK/?taken-by=beccatilley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSX0r4th0qB/?taken-by=robertgraham
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:30 pm

They are so cute! Seems like this was a great trip for them.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:17 pm

Bec and Bob are so cute!! He seems so loving and patient. I know they're going slowly but I wish these two all the best and lots of fun adventures up ahead in their life heartbeat
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:06 am

This pic is just wow!

Underwater   - @france.and.jesse by @robertgraham
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:28 pm

Happy birthday to Robert!

Our first photo together! You are a 10/10 Bob! Happy happy birthday! You look the same as you did in 2015, so I'm pleased to see the stress I've caused is not aging you physically!          @robertgraham by @beccatilley
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - S19-20 - Robert Graham S9 - BIP - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum