SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by hae1001 Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:22 pm

@nothatgirl IA about the Nikki / Clare type situation. I thought it was telling that Rachel didnt follow her back. It could be nothing, but I think otherwise. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out and if it affects Nicks redemption edit. Honestly when I read that Vanessa would potentially get a villain edit, it made me a little more excited for the show. I prefer the drama to the "love story" anyway.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:45 pm

notarose wrote:^^^
I suspect people who have positive things to say don't have RS on speed dial.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 3806527698 I wondered how RS was going to add his personal touch to draw viewers. As for Nicks wonderful traits, bachelor nation has heard it all before. Vanessa, hell he finally just figured out her name/identity. And now he wraps up Nick's relationship with Vanessa in a nice lil bow on twitter. Please...Please ..tell me more, RS. (My relationship guru) SMH. no no

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:47 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@bleuberry weren't you just mentioning, what if she doesn't measure up?  laugh out loud

So much for the perfect, universally loved F1. laugh out loud  Will be interesting to see her edit.  JMO

Haha! Yep!!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:54 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 3806527698 I wondered how RS was going to add his personal touch to draw viewers. As for Nicks wonderful traits, bachelor nation has heard it all before. Vanessa, hell he finally just figured out her name/identity. And now he wraps up Nick's relationship with Vanessa in a nice lil bow on twitter. Please...Please ..tell me more, RS. (My relationship guru) SMH. no no

My memory is drawing a blank. Has Booger ever said anything kind or positive about a couple making it work out from the get go?
ETA It's pretty easy coming out with a stance that they already hear of issues or they don't think this couple will make it as IMO it's like betting there will be snow this winter in Chicago. The odds are in his favor the couple won't last. But he hasn't given even an inkling of a clue, nothing to substantiate what he says. Then as far as the business stuff goes, this franchise banks on the couple bringing in business as that eventually translates to ratings. I can see it now--a Ragu or Prego commercial in their future.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

My memory is drawing a blank. Has Booger ever said anything kind or positive about a couple making it work out from the get go?

Not that I can recall. He always says the same thing practically every season which is 1) The lead only did the show for the press/DWTS and 2) The couple has chance of making it work/they're already having problems. Honestly I've just learned to tune him out.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:00 pm

Kasha, I really just pretty much gather/read the info members post here. But, for some reason I could have sworn he practically christened Andi and Josh. Or am I wrong?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

ETA It's pretty easy coming out with a stance that they already hear of issues or they don't think this couple will make it as IMO it's like betting there will be snow this winter in Chicago. The odds are in his favor the couple won't last.  But he hasn't given even an inkling of a clue, nothing to substantiate what he says. Then as far as the business stuff goes, this franchise banks on the couple bringing in business as that eventually translates to ratings.  I can see it now--a Ragu or Prego commercial in their future.

He thought Ashley/JP would probably make it because neither of them was fame-hungry and they lived close to one another, and he thought josh/Amanda would probably make it because they lived in the same city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:07 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Kasha, I really just pretty much gather/read the info members post here. But, for some reason I could have sworn he practically christened Andi and Josh. Or am I wrong?

I think ITA, I haven't really followed any couples since Shawn's season, but, I distinctly remember disliking RS more (as if I could raise it up a notch) because he was all good vibes re: Josh and Andi (they live close to each other, she liked Josh from the get go, etc) and bitter "much" about Nick. If that is the RS example of predictions I am not too worried then.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:22 pm

RS always thinks the chances of people actually getting married are slim to none. The only ones he gave better odds to were JP and Ashley because they weren't fame whores and to a lesser degree, Josh and Andi because they were in the same city. Statistically the odds are on his side, although they have gone down somewhat with the slew of successful relationships we have had since Ashley and Sean had their seasons.

It seems pretty standard these days for him to say that people are forming a business arrangement. In all honestly, seeing SM from former cast members/couples, I can't exactly disagree, but in this case it's a little early to call it. I actually like to see a season before I form an opinion.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:33 pm

Some of RS's worst 8-ball predicting was about Des & Chris IMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:55 pm

Sept 7th RS blog

Josh – Could have rebounded and changed people’s perception. Failed, though still got Amanda. I predict they are broken up before Georgia loses their 3rd game this year. So you mean by Nov. 1st? Ha ha…kidding UGA fans. I think.

I can totally believe Nick needs to get engaged simply for a business arrangement, just like all the other leads and their F1's that are happily enjoying their business arrangements. :dripdrip

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:59 pm

I am pretty sure one of the couples mentioned above were given good odds because someone within their camp was in contact with RS and telling him so. JMOAA It was the farthest thing from the truth.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick