SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I really liked a lot of what Dana said and especially Dana saying that her biggest problem with RS is that he presents his opinions as fact when they are not fact and just his own opinions!

I am glad that Dana decided to set the record straight especially with the blatant lies that Abby was telling RS and his listeners regarding Nick and think that it's a good thing that she did RS's podcast because it will give a different perspective from those who lie or talk about Nick and don't even know him (like RS himself said that he has never spoken to Nick). So having someone like Dana on the podcast (who actually does know Nick and has for years) I think is far more trustworthy to hear from and I'd take Dana's word on Nick any day over some crazed person like Abby or random "sources".  :yes:

JMO

That was me in the chat! It was cool to have her agree with me, because that really bothers me that RS still hasn't realized that about himself after years and years of getting things wrong and almost ruining people's lives because of his opinions and unvetted "sources" that some people still believe blindly.

I know she felt uncomfortable spilling so much dirt, but I'm really glad she clarified everything.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by allykat Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:31 am

Listening to Corrine talk about her nanny made me cringe and laugh out loud at the same time. The thing about Corrine is that she's in on her role...overly sexual and aggressive, but obvi as a ploy for attention. That's what makes her so annoying to me.

But her talking about her nanny seemed like the most genuine thing she's said so far! She didn't seem to be in on the joke that time, she was just describing her life and needing her nanny. It was the saddest and the most hilarious thing.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:34 am

@Lara And this is precisely why this forum is so firm and repetitive about sourcing and stating things as being opinion vs fact.
It's ok to state opinions, the forum loves discussion. It's good to debate.
It's not ok to make our opinions sound like fact to make them more convincing. We are better than that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:36 am

Listening to Corinne talk about her nanny made me roll my eyes, but I have to admit it made me curious to try Raquel's cheese pasta. giggling
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:40 am

LOL this is such a naive being it's probably Kraft Mac and Cheese. Oh wait--I forgot their millionaires. It's probably Trader Joe's gourmet Mac and Cheese. God forbid, it be regular elbow mac and velveeta. rofl "cheesy pasta"

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:46 am

^ OMG, when I watched I actually wondered what cheese pasta was. I was thinking maybe some pasta with garlic/olive oil and parmesan on top or something. It never even occurred to me that she's talking about mac and cheese. That makes it even better!

rotfl duh rotfl
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:46 am

Lara wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I really liked a lot of what Dana said and especially Dana saying that her biggest problem with RS is that he presents his opinions as fact when they are not fact and just his own opinions!

I am glad that Dana decided to set the record straight especially with the blatant lies that Abby was telling RS and his listeners regarding Nick and think that it's a good thing that she did RS's podcast because it will give a different perspective from those who lie or talk about Nick and don't even know him (like RS himself said that he has never spoken to Nick). So having someone like Dana on the podcast (who actually does know Nick and has for years) I think is far more trustworthy to hear from and I'd take Dana's word on Nick any day over some crazed person like Abby or random "sources".  :yes:

JMO

That was me in the chat! It was cool to have her agree with me, because that really bothers me that RS still hasn't realized that about himself after years and years of getting things wrong and almost ruining people's lives because of his opinions and unvetted "sources" that some people still believe blindly.

I know she felt uncomfortable spilling so much dirt, but I'm really glad she clarified everything.
Good for you and ITA! :claphands

Kashathediva wrote:@Lara  And this is precisely why this forum is so firm and repetitive about sourcing and stating things as being opinion vs fact.
It's ok to state opinions, the forum loves discussion. It's good to debate.
It's not ok to make our opinions sound like fact to make them more convincing. We are better than that.
Perfectly stated, Kasha, and why it's one of the many reasons I love this forum!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:46 am

@Kashathediva LOL that's probably right, especially if Raquel was making it for her since Corrine was actually a child. Still, I don't recommend watching that video if you're hungry because it made me want to scrounge the pantry in search of a midnight snack.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:14 am

Awww,that video of Corrine made me sad. I am not a Corrine fan but I get her. There really isn't a mean bone in her body,IMO. Spoiled and sheltered way too long. As she watches the show back, she may learn more about maturity than she's ever been given the chance to learn on her own.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:26 am

He is smitten. giggling
ElonM wrote:@etnow
EXCLUSIVE: Vanessa & Nick's one-on-one date is a real stomach turner on next week's @BachelorABC! See the promo: http://et.tv/2jpR1qC

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 C2BvFCmUUAYOOwK
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:43 am

^^^I am loving the way he is looking at her in this picture and in the video. He seems much more natural and affectionate, tender if you will in the video when she isn't feeling well. I bet he took anti nausea meds before they flew since he mentioned how he got motion sickness on the boat during Dani's date. This looks like it would be way worse. Poor Vanessa.

I can't wait to see what he will be like when she tells him off.

I'm feeling giddy. In the immortal words of Jillian...he better not f...... disappoint me!

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:50 am; edited 2 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:47 am

OMG Just from that clip I am loving them together. I think they both look smitten with each other and Nick seemed very caring with her when she became sick.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick