SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:36 pm

bleuberry wrote:Honestly he looks miserable to me there but could be that he was tired and already hates snapchat. Crazy stalkers aside (we all agree they're nuts right?!), maybe the holidays took a toll on him idk. He just doesn't seem as happy to me, pictures seem blah, captions sound forced. Just a change from the Ben we watched on TV who seemed head over heels for Lauren.

I agree. To think they filmed another reality television show that essentially consumed their lives less than four months into public life. Not the smartest idea, IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by suzq Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:22 pm

I have no idea if Ben is happy or not.  However, if he is unhappy (and it is a big if) -- why would that have to do with Lauren at all necessarily?  Why couldn't he be happy about Lauren being in his life and yet not be happy with his career/work life for example? Maybe he was  just tired or not feeling great?  Maybe the holiday season brings up grief for him?  Why is Lauren herself or being with Lauren automatically the first response in so many people's minds as to why Ben might not seem as jovial? Why is it always the woman's "fault"?  Maybe if Ben is having issues that doesn't have to do with Lauren at all.  

I got off of social media in part because of the hateful comments that people post.  I am sorry that Lauren is continuing to receive such negativity.  There are definitely some unhappy (and possibly jealous) people on there that have little to no filter and want to share their dissatisfaction with everyone else.

I will admit to having a "love/hate" relationship with the whole Bachelor phenomenon -- it is "guilty pleasure" of mine.  I enjoy watching romance and development of relationships. However, I do not really enjoy the competition aspect of it or the "pitting of people against each other".  I think that empowering and supporting each other rather than tearing each other down is important especially for women.  I am so grateful for my good female friends -- they have helped me a lot and vice versa.  I wish that more of that would be felt and seen rather than women sabotaging each other or being mean. This is all JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:29 pm

I haven't seen anyone here blame Lauren for his possible unhappiness (or whatever), at least not today. laugh out loud Does that happen on SM? His engagement, being 'tied up' so to speak, yes, but not Lauren specifically. I've always been a vocal fan of hers. In fact, sometimes I feel like maybe she isn't getting what she deserves out of this relationship... but who knows, right?

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:49 pm

Lauren's ready for her close up y'all. Get out the way Brett!

https://instagram.com/p/BOu3hdBlOyI/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Maybe it's just the filters she uses but she appears to have a case of "vacant eyes" quite often. JMO

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 87b72b10 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 86669110 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:58 pm

IMO I'm sure she's a very sweet and smart girl, but seriously? How can someone think they look good in this type of picture? I mean I guess she does since she seems to do this very, very often, but I just don't get it. It's not even the duck face for me, which I can understand once in a while, it's the model pose laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:05 pm

Lauren wants to be #facegoals laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:10 pm

That and she thinks she's hot $h!+. Sorry to inform you Lauren but you're a dime a dozen California blonde. Whomp whomp

JMO

ETA: for the record I think many contestants from the franchise have nothing special about them in terms of physical beauty. So many look alike. There are exceptions obviously.

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 87b72b10 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 86669110 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:45 pm

Can't bring it over... but Lauren liked a pic of the Denver based photagrapher that took engagement pics of Ben and Lauren (not the Valerie Darling for the show pictures.) In the caption the photographer lists her goals for 2017, one being to book a wedding in Portland, OR. Interesting.

Does Ben look unhappy? To me outside of that snap pic (a brief moment in time), he's acting normal. He's tweeting happy things about Lauren. Joking with her brothers. His IG captions have always kind of been how they are. To me, it's Lauren who seems off. She's noticeably snapping less of Ben, but that could be totally intentional cause we know Ben hates snap. To me it's her that her IG captions seem forced, blah. Noticebaly less Ben content, etc. For me, Ben seems par for the course and business as usual.

Curious to see what they have to say in their couple update today.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:54 pm

Here's the post Lauren liked about the photographer booking a wedding in Portland:

https://instagram.com/p/BOusLjgget_/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:59 pm

Or maybe Lauren just liked the pic because she's featured in it. I mean, it's clear she likes to look at herself. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:03 pm

A wedding in Portland?? Eff no IMO. These two are going to get married where Papa Fleiss tells them to, if they ever do at all. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218