SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by elena.shayk Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:08 pm

There is definitely something up with them ***IMO***, either its Ben's boring behaviour or Lauren's 'im so pwetty' face. i dont see a wedding anytime soon. and doing the show was such a bad decision ***IMO***

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not facts)
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by everly Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:09 pm

I honestly don't think anything is meant from that post. The comment seems like such a throwaway comment to me. JMO.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:09 pm

Yeah, I would assume Lauren liked the picture because they're in it. If there's no wedding announcement tonight then there's not going to be a wedding this winter IMO. In terms of the special and the couples, I doubt we're going to get much of anything. It's only one hour and I'm almost positive RS said intro videos for some of Nick's girls are going to be shown and I would bet they're going to focus on a couple that supposedly just called it quits.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:Anyone sense something off with Ben lately? I wonder if he regrets doing the show and getting engaged...
I always said from my previous posts, that I always felt that he was 100% in, it is a vibe that I got.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:11 pm

StacyNor wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Anyone sense something off with Ben lately? I wonder if he regrets doing the show and getting engaged...
I always said from my previous posts, that I always felt that he was 100% in, it is a vibe that I got.

Is or isn't? I go back and forth between thinking this is just them and thinking something is a little odd laugh out loud

I will say that his Twitter looks a lot more like what I expected his IG to look like. Maybe that's his preferred SM.

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:23 pm

I just went to Ben's IG and was surprised to see that most of Ben's pictures that he's posted of Lauren since October have been pretty much all because of advertisements, whether it was for promoting their show, freebies, or his involvement with his charity stuff to get people to buy those Hope bracelets. There are very few pictures that aren't ads. Lauren has cooled off too in regards to posting of Ben as was noted earlier.

Social media isn't everything and there are other couples from this franchise that don't live on it either, but I thought that was kind of surprising. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just went to Ben's IG and was surprised to see that most of Ben's pictures that he's posted of Lauren since October have been pretty much all because of advertisements, whether it was for promoting their show, freebies, or his involvement with his charity stuff to get people to buy those Hope bracelets. There are very few pictures that aren't ads. Lauren has cooled off too in regards to posting of Ben as was noted earlier.

Social media isn't everything and there are other couples from this franchise that don't live on it either, but I thought that was kind of surprising. JMO
I disagree. I kinda do think sm is everything and frequently tells the truth months before anything else does. All IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:
StacyNor wrote:

Is or isn't? I go back and forth between thinking this is just them and thinking something is a little odd laugh out loud

I will say that his Twitter looks a lot more like what I expected his IG to look like. Maybe that's his preferred SM.
Ben has had his Twitter account since like 2012. He made his IG when Kaitlyn's season started.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:34 pm

Yeah idrc about the amount of posts on sm either, it's more the content to me. He rarely looks genuinely happy in the pics he does post. Even the ones where he's smiling, he still looks sad/worn out/tired whatever you want to call it. Especially in Lauren's sc and the last two he posted to IG. All JMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I just went to Ben's IG and was surprised to see that most of Ben's pictures that he's posted of Lauren since October have been pretty much all because of advertisements, whether it was for promoting their show, freebies, or his involvement with his charity stuff to get people to buy those Hope bracelets. There are very few pictures that aren't ads. Lauren has cooled off too in regards to posting of Ben as was noted earlier.

I disagree. I kinda do think sm is everything and frequently tells the truth months before anything else does. All IMO.

I agree with you. What I meant is that social media isn't everything in terms of being on all the time and there are plenty of couples that aren't. However, Lauren did go from using it pretty often to not really with a whole lot less of Ben and Ben has simply been posting with Lauren in ads. Who knows why, but it's certainly interesting.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:37 pm

I disagree. This has always been how Ben uses IG. He has a number of posts featuring Lauren since October that are not related to advertisements. And by advertisements, for him that mostly means those Hope bracelets and H&H. I agree with the assessment above - he actually uses Twitter pretty regularly and posts more pictures there. His Twitter persona seems normal Ben, business as usual. I do think Lauren has cooled it quite a bit with regards to what she posts about Ben on SM, however.

I generally think they are still ok. BUT - we do know they had a scheduled wedding lined up for February, and then backed out of said wedding. So if all is not totally amazing and sunshine and rainbows right now - again, if, well... would I be ok if my fiancé just pulled the wedding out from under me? I wouldn't necessarily be happy, happy, joy, joy right now either. This might be a difficult time for both for captain obvious reasons.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:40 pm

Anyone else hoping for some noticeable tension in the special tonight for these two?

No, while then I'm the only a$$hole over here. Lol

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 87b72b10 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 86669110 goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218