SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:35 pm

I just thought it was funny that those were their two retweets. We talk about Lauren really wanting a dog and Ben not so much and then Lauren retweets something that says get the dog even if it scares the **** out of you and then we talk about Ben being a bit lost right now in different aspects of his life and then he retweeted something that essentially said he changed for other people and now he doesn't like who he has become.

Having a dog is absolutely wonderful and so much fun, but it's a ton of work and commitment. Considering these two don't even agree on the same breed and I still didn't get the vibe that Ben was 100% sold on it in their latest interviews from this week, I hope they hold off on it. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Al Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:51 pm

Idk, just because Ben retweeted that doesn't mean he is relating it to his life, he may just like the quote, Imo. He's retweeted quotes before.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:54 pm

I hope that they think long and hard about getting a dog or any pet. Animals are a responsibility...emotionally and financially. Fostering for a rescue you see all the animals that are dumped off at the pound...which at least is better than just dumping them on the street...because people are moving, are suddenly allergic, the animal isn't what they thought it would be because it is too big, active, having accidents, biting and we don't have time because of our jobs, new baby and a myriad of other excuses. If they do decide on getting one, I also hope they adopt. There are so many wonderful animals in rescues and local pounds that are already looking for a good home. :Bendog

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:55 pm

Gosh I didn't think much about these just 2 retweets that made since and they liked them. Silly me. Lol. When I think of Lauren I think more spirited. She seems to be do everything and don't have any regrets. I mean didn't she say if she didn't do the bachelor her and her sister were going to take a month off and go hiking in Europe. Who does that stuff? Lauren. It seems her parents have taught them not to be afraid to try anything. Is Ben he definitely isn't as much fun as Lauren jmo. Sure he's done the atletic stuff but nothing compared to her and her life. I remember him saying on the HEA show with him and Lauren about the things he found out about himself . Maybe he's having a hard time grasping what this last year has showed him. As far as who's giving in more it's definitely Lauren. As for the dog knowing how much she wants one I'm sure he won't have to help much if he doesn't want to. Lauren will take care of that. Lol who knows maybe he doesn't want to share. With all this being said I still see them getting married and still very much in love.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:57 pm

^ It's not silly you. For all we know, it could mean nothing, but who knows. I just thought it was funny, interesting and a tad fitting and odd, but that's just my opinion.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:58 pm

Those RT's seem like they're subbing each other IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Put me on the get a dog train but I am at the point where I just want Lauren to get herself a dog! I got one when I was engaged. Carly recently did it. Just do it Lauren and be the one to take care of it.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:08 pm

If or when they get a dog, I could see the end result being similar to Ben's feelings towards redecorating. It took a lot of work for Ben to be okay with Lauren making changes to his house, now he seemingly loves what she did. Ben has been resistant to getting a dog and I could see him loving the dog no matter what breed, and loving the way Lauren takes care of the dog. Last year wouldn't have been the right time for a dog, but this year seemingly could be as they seem solid on trying to prioritize them as a couple and doing things on their speed.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:13 pm

Benjamin Higgins Retweeted
Kurt Willems ‏@KurtWillems  Jan 7
“I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself” ~Rita Mae Brown

I think this is very applicable for a lot of former contestants who get caught up in the fame. Basically the way I read it, is the reward for acting what's acceptable to today's society is that everyone likes you, except yourself. Very fitting. I can name a handful of them who act talk behave like the "in clique" just because they want everyone to like them.

Lauren Bushnell Retweeted
Travel Scenes  ✈️ ‏@TheWorldStories  23h23 hours ago
Take the job. Date that person. Buy the plane ticket. Get the dog. Do all the things that scare the sh*t out of you. Bc it is WORTH IT.

Again, very applicable considering Lauren wants a dog.

I don't see anything wrong with either of those retweets IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:27 pm

Having been a dog owner for over 16 years, I hope that they really think about it and the responsibility it brings with it. Yes, we know Lauren had a dog before but the dog lived with her family. There was always someone there to take care of the dog. These two take off at the drop of a hat... what will they do with the dog if they continue to do that? I can see taking the dog when they visit family, but all their other trips... not so much.

It wouldn't be fair to the friends they have in Denver to dump their dog on them all the time (or in a kennel) nor is it fair to the dog. I always felt guilty about leaving my 2 dogs for even a 3 day weekend. I had to put them in the kennel. I know they were well cared for, but I hated leaving them.

I wish them all the best if they do get a dog and hope that they are good "parents" to that dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:29 pm

So glad to see them happy and relaxed and doing something fun together on snap! I'm not incredibly concerned over those RT's at all. laugh out loud

ETA: Lauren has stated repeatedly they need to stop traveling so much to get a dog, and Ben stated (a while ago, in the summer I think), that they currently travel too much to get a dog. So they are aware of the responsibility here. They'll do what's right for them, and I trust they won't be idiots about it. How could they do anything rash? Ben overthinks everything.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:37 pm

Nothing's wrong with the tweets individually, it's when you put both of them together that it's questionable. It's been my experience that when couples on sm seem like they're subbing each other, (whether they're from this franchise or not) they usually are.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218