SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by sosleepy Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:Nothing's wrong with the tweets individually, it's when you put both of them together that it's questionable. It's been my experience that when couples on sm seem like they're subbing each other, (whether they're from this franchise or not) they usually are.

Yeah, but it never even crossed my mind that they were subbing each other to begin with. I think that's reading too much into things in this case.

And even if they are - eh. I think that's a good description of where both are, and they need to find a way to meet in the middle. Ben needs a nudge to get the heck out of his head and into action. But at the same time, they need to figure stuff out that's right for them and not what everyone expects of them, do things on their own timeline and Lauren needs to be patient with that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:54 pm

So, their tv wedding still happening? When is their tv wedding ?

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 56 Eb97c9
goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 56 9zt107goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 56 Xgicucgoals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 56 Oaw2uvgoals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 56 2pqw5k8goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 56 30szzaugoals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 56 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:57 pm

Now that I've read both tweets, it really doesn't come across as anything imo. Jojo also liked the tweet that Lauren retweeted and there was more to it than just a dog. I liked it for that matter. goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 56 4256136633 I have to say that none of my tweets or retweets have anything to do with my dh. Not everything is a clue about their relationship imo.

I don't really get the strong feelings either way about this couple. To me they seem nice, slightly bland young people who appear to be happy. Their show may have been a somewhat poor choice but it's over now. Hopefully they'll avoid doing the horrible couple therapy shows that some of the others have done. Money's not everything. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:44 am

^^ They don't seem happy to me. There was a time I felt the same, that they were boring but happy but that's not how I feel anymore. I don't think they'll break up (at least anytime soon) , but that's more because of their personality types than anything else. They both seem the type to stay in unhappy relationships/marriages rather than walk away. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:59 am

I agree, they don't look happily in love.
I still remember seeing the sparkles in his eyes during filming, but from the little I saw that was posted here, those sparkles haven't been seen for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:57 pm

Lauren just planned a trip latter this month I wonder is Ben is going with her

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:04 pm

@Edgarretana10 where did you see this
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:04 pm

@hae1001 her twitter

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:09 pm

She says "I" so I assume she's going alone instead of "we." If they're no longer happy, perhaps they should stop chopping off this cats tail by segments and just get this over and done with in one fell swoop? IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:11 pm

Yeah. IF it is over then end it. If this is something for her blog then that is nothing just her version of work.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:12 pm

Basically  Lauren  has been in Denver for one day  and she wishes it was summer based on her IG post plan to make a trip by the end of the month based on her twitter and it doesn't sound Ben is going with her she normally doesn't post any of her plans on social media but lately she does going to Dave and Busters, lakers game, stagecoach with Amanda and now this trip odd

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:24 pm

Yesterday when they were going to see the animals I thought they were fine, but now I'm back to getting a weird vibe. It does kind of seem like they're leading increasingly separate lives, unless she's going to see wedding venues while Ben has to work. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218