SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by bamagal Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:15 pm

The Alabama vs. Washington game is in Atlanta, I believe.

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 3 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:21 pm

bamagal wrote:The Alabama vs. Washington game is in Atlanta, I believe.

You're right! I know nothing about college football (thanks to my Pats) so I just googled it laugh out loud

That's still a fairly quick flight though back to Dallas thankfully if she decides she doesn't want to go with him. I don't know how long the analysis would be, but I can't imagine the post game analysis being longer than a hour or a hour and half post game, which is what he's doing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:54 pm

ITA^^^ - the game is at 2 CST. With the right flight, he could be back in Dallas well before midnight!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:59 pm

From what I have read, it looks like Jordan would be one of the 2 analysts with Paul Finebaum on the Finebaum Film Room show who will take calls from fans and providing instant analysis. It also looks like he will be part of the SEC Nation show on Dec 31st from noon. Let me tell you, if the SEC Championship on Dec 3rd assignment was a big deal, this college playoff gig is a much bigger deal for a sports broadcaster. It's a dream assignment!!! Hats off to Jordan on this amazing achievement. Jojo must be so proud of him and she should be. Of course, we all know that behind a great and successful man is a great woman.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:02 pm

Cheers to Jordan on the new job!! JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 3 1710264613 yes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 3 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 3 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:04 pm

That's great to know what a big deal this is for him!! I'm sure Jo will want him home for midnight so hopefully he'll make it back. She'd survive and he'd probably take like a 2am flight to get to her if he has to, but it would be great if he'd manage to come home before the new year.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:05 pm

This type of game usually lasts 5 hours at the most including post game analysis. Dallas is a 2 hour nonstop flight from Atlanta.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:07 pm

5 hours?! Who the heck can watch football for that long laugh out loud NFL games last 3-4 hours. I thought college football wouldn't be as long, but I know nothing about college football laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:08 pm

Knowing our Jojo, I am guessing she would want to go with him to Atlanta just to be absolutely sure they will be together when the new year rolls in. They could be in the air or on land but they are together.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:12 pm

vernie113 wrote:Knowing our Jojo, I am guessing she would want to go with him to Atlanta just to be absolutely sure they will be together when the new year rolls in. They could be in the air or on land but they are together.
I can see this too. But what the heck will she do to occupy herself while he's working unless they have friends in Atlanta? She does hang out with (on, more like laugh out loud) him when he watches football at home so maybe she'll be a fan yet.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:17 pm

Ash2214 wrote:5 hours?! Who the heck can watch football for that long laugh out loud NFL games last 3-4 hours. I thought college football wouldn't be as long, but I know nothing about college football laugh out loud

The 5 hour timeframe includes pre and post game analysis. Games are usually 3 to 4 hours just like NFL games. But if Jordan is going to be on air for analysis both pre-game and post-game, 5 hours is probably what he will be working.

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:19 pm

If you recall, when he called the ULM vs Auburn game on October 1st, she came with him and stayed in the luxury box beside the broadcast booth and was on her phone the whole time.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

+20
Mgrissom
bleuberry
Ladybug82
everly
mprssdbyu