SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:21 pm

I don't see JoJo going to Atlanta. Jordan has to work and she should be home hanging with family and friends having fun. With the time the game starts, and what he's doing there, he should be home before midnight. Timing wise it should be fine IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11 - Page 4 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:22 pm

vernie113 wrote:If you recall, when he called the ULM vs Auburn game on October 1st, she came with him and stayed in the luxury box beside the broadcast booth and was on her phone the whole time.
Luke and friends were with her though, so she had some friends and company. She doesn't strike me as someone who would want to be alone while he works but we'll see what they decide to do. So far they have been really awesome at this, somehow even without my personal input laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:02 pm

I wonder if he's also scheduled to do Finebaum on Wednesday, then SEC now on Thursday and thereafter head to ATL to cover the Peach Bowl Friday & Saturday. If so, they'd be roughly 4-5 days apart post-Christmas, and in Jo's world that is a lifetime laugh out loud laugh out loud So should they reunite prior to new years, that would be great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:08 pm

I tend to think no and he'll just fly into Atlanta at some point on Friday, but you never know.

For those interested, they were spotted Christmas shopping at a Dallas mall this afternoon and some girl just tweeted she's stuck next to Jordan in traffic laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:09 pm

I love JoJo's simple outfit. Here's a fan picture from them shopping tonight:

https://instagram.com/p/BOVxsd5DNZV/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I love JoJo's simple outfit. Here's a fan picture from them shopping tonight:

https://instagram.com/p/BOVxsd5DNZV/
Jo feeding my sweater obsession. Drool!! Of course she makes everything look that good laugh out loud

Also she just snapped and they're looking at holiday lights. BBJ seems mesmerized laugh out loud just laugh out loud

Adding another pic from tonight, look at all these adorable college girls +1 pretty much college girl
https://instagram.com/p/BOV1miAARLy/

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:44 pm

Please do not post negative opinions of other contestants in a Fan Forum.

Fan Forum Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:51 pm

Hi everyone - just watched Day 22 Vlagmas and Airelle said she and Luke are meeting J&J in Atlanta on New Year's Eve. I guess this answers our question above whether Jojo will go to Atlanta. Also she has company during the time Jordan is working.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:56 pm

What's funny was after she mentioned about meeting J&J in Atlanta, she asked Luke whether she should have mentioned it. I am sure she would have erased it if Luke thought it was a problem.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:59 pm

vernie113 wrote:What's funny was after she mentioned about meeting J&J in Atlanta, she asked Luke whether she should have mentioned it. I am sure she would have erased it if Luke thought it was a problem.
All I can say is thank goodness we have Airelle in our lives now so she can keep us abreast of all the key things we have no business of knowing but must absolutely know anyway. It's outta love!! I figured that somehow they would find a way for Jo to not be alone while he worked if she went to Atlanta and A/L are the perfect friends to hang out with for her IMO.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:08 am

Thanks, Airelle! We expect you to fill us in all the time laugh out loud

Thanksgiving with the Rodgers, Christmas with the Fletcher's, and NYE with half of the Rodgers. How fun! I loved her "should I have said that? Will people show up?" And Luke goes "to the city of Atlanta?" laugh out loud for real though, JoJo and Jordan will be found wherever they go by people.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:11 am

Ash2214 wrote:Thanks, Airelle! We expect you to fill us in all the time laugh out loud

Thanksgiving with the Rodgers, Christmas with the Fletcher's, and NYE with half of the Rodgers. How fun! I loved her "should I have said that? Will people show up?" And Luke goes "to the city of Atlanta?" laugh out loud for real though, JoJo and Jordan will be found wherever they go by people.
They basically sound like a second version of BBJ and Jo there laugh out loud yeah, these brothers might just have a type.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #11

+20
Mgrissom
bleuberry
Ladybug82
everly
mprssdbyu