SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:05 am

Sooo  Nick posts a selfie looks like he's on a plane. Vanessa posted this IG story soon after someone's dad spotted her at an airport

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Img_1511

They're so cute. :yes:

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by BachCanada67 Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:45 am

I think Nick's selfie was taken in a vehicle. You can see an air vent that's seen in vehicles, not planes. He's also wearing a suit. You can see the pocket square. I'm guessing he was coming from an interview and the woman behind him is his handler.
Maybe Vanessa is on her way to see him.

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:48 am

BachCanada67 wrote:I think Nick's selfie was taken in a vehicle. You can see an air vent that's seen in vehicles, not planes. He's also wearing a suit. You can see the pocket square. I'm guessing he was coming from an interview and the woman behind him is his handler.
Maybe Vanessa is on her way to see him.

Different selfie. I know which one you are referring to. He is wearing a blue sweatshirt. It's a snapchat because of filter (glasses/distorted face). See general threads

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:07 am

ElonM wrote:SHV?
‏@MirandaBruzzese  2h2 hours ago
When my dad meets Vanessa from the bachelor at the airport

I remember reading this tweet earlier and someone asked her which airport. Now she's made her account private.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:29 am

sdmom wrote:

I remember reading this tweet earlier and someone asked her which airport. Now she's made her account private.

@MirandaBruzzese lives in Montreal. I was reading her tweets earlier to figure out were she was from. She tweeted someone about coming to see her there in MTL (Montreal).
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:30 am

Vanessa is spotted at the airport and now Nick snaps about the dinner "he" is cooking laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:01 am

Vanessa kinda reminds me of Rachel Ward, the actress in Thorn Birds, anyone else see it?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:46 am

casjacknick wrote:@TheWrongReasons yeah, I am currently of the position that her crying about his decisions is eye rolling at best. I can't think of a situation yet where I would think that would be an appropriate response, however I haven't seen the circumstance that created it yet so my eyes are in position but not yet rolling. I feel it might be that the woman with the platinum lady bits sexes Nick up, he then tearily apologizes to the other women when platinum gloats but gives her vagine a rose anyway. Then Vanessa loses it. I still don't know if that would even warrant such a reaction. If it were me and it upset me that much I'd leave but if I thought I was developing actual feelings I might be pretty pissed that I would be leaving. I would still leave. She doesn't, I guess, but she is not me. All my opinion.
@casjacknick I agree with your assessment and the bolded made me literally LOL for some reason laugh out loud
It will be interesting to see the context of that scene.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:24 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@Sprite here it is:

Source
awwww

Nick is sooo nervous talking about Vanessa! So cute! He's in love, IMO!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:28 am

sdmom wrote:

OOps, hate when that happens. Sorry Miranda. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 2498057887

ETA: Oh my gosh, she blocked me! I've never been blocked in my life. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:50 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
casjacknick wrote:@TheWrongReasons yeah, I am currently of the position that her crying about his decisions is eye rolling at best. I can't think of a situation yet where I would think that would be an appropriate response, however I haven't seen the circumstance that created it yet so my eyes are in position but not yet rolling. I feel it might be that the woman with the platinum lady bits sexes Nick up, he then tearily apologizes to the other women when platinum gloats but gives her vagine a rose anyway. Then Vanessa loses it. I still don't know if that would even warrant such a reaction. If it were me and it upset me that much I'd leave but if I thought I was developing actual feelings I might be pretty pissed that I would be leaving. I would still leave. She doesn't, I guess, but she is not me. All my opinion.
@casjacknick I agree with your assessment and the bolded made me literally LOL for some reason laugh out loud

@casjacknick - I will join you in the eye-rolling, let me know when to start! I would like to think that Vanessa tries to leave hence Nick crying ala Mesnick. Can't wait to see!!!

Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:20 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:

@casjacknick - I will join you in the eye-rolling, let me know when to start! I would like to think that Vanessa tries to leave hence Nick crying ala Mesnick.  Can't wait to see!!!
Ugh if she tells Nick that she wants to leave yet ends up staying, that will annoy me even more. Rolling Eyes
I just can't muster up any "it" feelings for this couple. I mean, I see the chemistry in ep 1 but for whatever reason, I can't see myself falling in (Bach TV watching) love with them.

We'll have to see how it all plays out, but from RS' spoilers, she seems to be the Carly/Ashley I "warning" the guy about Britt/Caila being "fake". In this case, it's actually weirder though because at least those two girls were IMO acting out of at least partial jealousy/insecurity because the guy preferred the supposedly "fake" girl over them. Vanessa was already a frontrunner - why go stirring up sh*t about DLo? And not only with Nick, but also with other girls, too, while supposedly being DLo's friend? Not something I like about her so far.

I'm also really curious to see what the fight with Rachel is about - Rachel is still not following her on IG. Maybe I'll feel differently when it airs but my initial gut feeling is already #teamRachel on this one.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon