SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:34 pm

OnePromise wrote:I think that the show is setting Nick up to appear like he doesn't deserve Vanessa (or Raven) thereby feeding the fear that Nick will end up alone.

IMO, by the end it will be clear that they "deserve each other". Nick has made mistakes and I'm sure that the show will reveal Vanessa's imperfections as well.  Just maybe not to the same degree.  

The love story will finish just like it should... happily ever after showcasing a love between two real people imperfectly perfect for each other.  I feel that Nick would want it no other way.
ITA!

I think that is the script for this season! Which is why I think that episode 2 was scripted to showcase Nick from his past and then "conveniently" it is Vanessa who is the one to ask him if he is there for a wife or something else. That Nick has his single date in episode 3 shows me that Nick chooses the path of finding a wife but has to have the script of battling his past and make mistakes along the way (the fact that Corinne doesn't make it to FD says it all IMO that it is just part of a script and not Nick himself). Basically I see this as a culmination of Nick's journey... where he finally finds the ONE and does so because he finally leaves his past in the past completely and replaces it with a new future with Vanessa.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by quietpal Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:46 pm

OnePromise wrote:I think that the show is setting Nick up to appear like he doesn't deserve Vanessa (or Raven) thereby feeding the fear that Nick will end up alone.

IMO, by the end it will be clear that they "deserve each other". Nick has made mistakes and I'm sure that the show will reveal Vanessa's imperfections as well.  Just maybe not to the same degree.  

The love story will finish just like it should... happily ever after showcasing a love between two real people imperfectly perfect for each other.  I feel that Nick would want it no other way.
Great post! I could see it that way.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:Officially firmly on the #FreeVanessa train laugh out loud. Though probably like a party of 3, we're a minority group.

I'm definitely on it - Toot Toot. Smiley Looking forward to seeing more of her and her spunky side next week. Love that she's not afraid to speak candidly to him this early on.

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:32 pm

I feel bad that their date is being characterized as "awkward" in the epi description- I really hope 1. she doesn't actually vom in his mouth and 2. they don't milk that aspect of the date and downplay their connection. Especially with her being so invisible last night, I want to see that development! I am encouraged by her calling him out at the pool party! Hopefully we start to see the love story next week.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:41 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:I feel bad that their date is being characterized as "awkward" in the epi description- I really hope 1. she doesn't actually vom in his mouth and 2. they don't milk that aspect of the date and downplay their connection. Especially with her being so invisible last night, I want to see that development! I am encouraged by her calling him out at the pool party! Hopefully we start to see the love story next week.

As gross as that actually is, I do hope they show it if it did in fact happen. I can do without the actual vomit, but maybe just them talking about it. If he picks her after that, you know he is smitten. No way a man not interested in a woman goes out with her again if she vomited...let alone in his mouth.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:01 pm

I was hoping to see more of her last night too. It was disappointing to have to listen to othe Corinne and Liz go on and on and on and on.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:Officially firmly on the #FreeVanessa train laugh out loud. Though probably like a party of 3, we're a minority group.

Oh I'm definitely on that train. She can do SO much better than icky Nicky. Lol

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 87b72b10 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 86669110 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:48 pm

I liked that she seemed annoyed by Corinne. I hope she puts her in her place at some point. Is she one of the ones who isn't BFF with Corinne? Corinne seems to think she can be friends with anyone and still be rude and not give anyone else a chance. Hopefully Vanessa stands up to her.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:51 pm

WAIT..she throws up in HIS mouth..dear god tell me that is a joke? hmmm

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:53 pm

^^ Did someone (RS?) say Vanessa is like the mother of the house? I'm sorry, things are starting to blend together - I am not usually as active or as interested until the F6 episode. There's too many ladies to track.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:26 pm

Duke702 wrote:I liked that she seemed annoyed by Corinne. I hope she puts her in her place at some point. Is she one of the ones who isn't BFF with Corinne? Corinne seems to think she can be friends with anyone and still be rude and not give anyone else a chance. Hopefully Vanessa stands up to her.

I appreciated Taylor's approach to the interruption situation. I thought her "re-interrupting" was amusing and on point.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sissyintexas Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:43 pm

I was once on a 2nd date with someone when food poisoning struck as we were having cocktails at his house before going to dinner. I became so sick in his bathroom (from both ends, as my mother would say) that I could not leave for 12 hours because I could not stop being sick long enough to even leave.

We have been married 28 years!

sissyintexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon