SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Swiss Girl Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:25 am

Vanessa is wearing the yellow bracelet

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:28 am

Swiss Girl wrote:Vanessa is wearing the yellow bracelet
starwelcome @Swiss Girl is Vanessa wearing it in a recent photo or somewhere else? TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:33 am

Thank vou AAL!
She wears it on the last picture page before. She has her hand on her mouth

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:awwww Nick is smitten and it's written all over his face, IMO. No way he can hide it. With everyone else so far on the show I think he looks like he is just going through the motions and almost uncomfortable and stiff. With Vanessa there is a natural and ease between them like they've known each other forever and their chemistry is undeniable to me.

This is what I expected all along... that Nick knew the moment he met Vanessa and said she is a keeper and yet has to make the show, but to me it was quite obvious night one that Nick was wowed by Vanessa and no one else came close. Seeing the clip of them on their date just confirms that for me. I can't wait to watch them together and falling in love beatingheart

http://www.etonline.com/tv/207425_exclusive_vanessa_first_date_with_nick_is_every_girl_nightmare_new_bachelor_promo_don_t_puke/

Yep game over! laugh out loud

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:11 am

And Nick has one too and is still wearing it heartbeat

OnePromise wrote:Spoke too soon. He's wearing it in the gym selfie photo on IG from November 30th:

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Img_1912
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Img_1913

It's bracelet gate laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:32 am

Nick said (in his 1st post epi blog I think) that he got very seasick after the helicopter landed him and Danielle on the boat, and he had to go lie down for a little while. It's interesting that he and Vanessa both got motion sick on early dates. It's nice that he included that tidbit cause it seems kinda like he's sticking up for his girl before this next epi airs.

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:28 am

I love them together even more after seeing that video preview of their first date. Even though the date did not go as planned I actually think it was great because we get to see another side of Nick.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:37 am

jessietrey wrote:I love them together even more after seeing that video preview of their first date. Even though the date did not go as planned I actually think it was great because we get to see another side of Nick.

Yes, I love seeing gentle and attentive Nick! It's very attractive.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:11 am

Aww.... bless her... I can totally feel her pain, what a trooper! So far, she is definitely someone I could totally see myself being friends with! I'm a fan!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:05 pm

It's unfortunate that we're only seeing scenes with Vanessa in the 3rd epi, that they didn't have enough time in the first two to show the connection they were building.  I think that Vanessa has always been a front runner, and I'm feeling giddy.  I am going to slow down a bit here because Nick may also show affection towards girls and I don't want to be disappointed - or jealous on behalf of Vanessa.  But my point is we're missing a lot Vanessa's personality that make her the front runner (either for ette or F1).  Obviously Nick singles her out as potential, Franco the photographer, was impressed of Vanessa's energy during photo shoot.  I'm giddy, yet sad that we're missing so much footage.  

Anyways - bracelet maybe a "livestrong" bracelet.  Here's a popular tweet recently.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Nickli10
However, it can be a bracelet they picked up from the zero gravity date.  I don't think he wore before the date and didn't wear the bracelet on the other dates. E.g.
Rachel's
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 0f6d2256e10319bafc2f833a570d0722_zpsya3kzfie

or Danielle's
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Nickda10

Then it shows up again in the Bimini Mesnick scene.  He's been wearing it lately (after the show).  We should watch the disappearing bracelet

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:07 pm

Her mannerisms remind me of Jennifer Love Hewitt. (said in a good way). I like JLH

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:07 pm

My heart is melting already ~ just seeing the screen caps and preview. I am loving these two, and love that she can bring out Nick's soft, nurturing side. awwww
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon