SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:31 pm

@julychild I  agree with you. The best case scenario for me is the trip is a smoke screen for the upcoming SHV. Since she's comimg to US, why not visit some friends? Maybe Nick's most recent snap of cooking taco is anticipation for her coming and cooking? I am trying to be optimistic here. Let's see what happens after this trip.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:47 pm

If your friend met a guy who lived several hours away by plane in September and they developed into a relationship, would it be a red flag if your friend flew elsewhere to spent a weekend with gal pals 4 months later?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:50 pm

notarose wrote:If your friend met a guy who lived several hours away by plane in September and they developed into a relationship, would it be a red flag if your friend flew elsewhere to spent a weekend with gal pals 4 months later?

No I would not see it as a red flag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:06 pm

IMO, it's not about whether having a girls weekend is ok or not nor is it about not spending the time with Nick in a SHV.  It's about the fact F1s tend to keep a lower profile and not get together and publicize it on SM.  

Now with the ever evolving SM world, it could be that since all the other girls have had get togethers, TPTB approved the trip or even encouraged it.  To bring up speculation and to help cover/distract from the fact that she's the only one that hasn't had a reunion.  Kind of similar to how they flew Kaitlyn out to hang with Becca and Whitney immediately after she spoiled her season.

But I think it's perfectly ok to speculate and question, something out of the normal pattern. I mean it is what we do here.  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:17 pm

I think the typical standard for the show vs that of typical real life practice is interesting to debate. Smiley
In retrospect, I'm sometimes limited in conveying intent.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:30 pm

Oh, in no way was I trying to discourage that type discussion!  Embarressed!

For me if I had a friend dating and moving at the speed the show was, it'd be a huge caution sign and I'd be very concerned for them. But I realize that sometimes it happens that fast, IRL, not just on the show.  Though I don't think they're really in love on the show, it's more lust and infatuation.  The love comes after they start truly getting to know each other in the SH without the production crew around and filming their every move.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
mysthelma wrote:This reunion is making me doubt the spoiler a little bit. Rumoured f1 usually keep a low profile while the season is airing. Don't remember a rumoured f1 reuniting and mingling with a handful of cast members.

I was thinking the same thing.  I'm getting the feeling that Nick may be alone. Just a feeling.

Nick gave an interview saying "I definitely found love". Seems like a weird thing to say, if he ended up single. I think he ended up with Vanessa, but they're having problems now. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:36 pm

I was/am a Nick fan. I want him to be happy, so it doesn't really matter who he chose. I think the point of me and some other posters trying to make is: it's fine for her to visit friends/have some fun. However, according to the past history and our speculation, this week should be a SHV, since there are strong evidence showing they had one two weeks ago (IMO). Why isn't she with Nick but with other girls? That's why we are speculating. That's why some even feel maybe he ended up alone.
I am still cautiously optimistic that they are still a couple.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:38 pm

Lara wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:
mysthelma wrote:This reunion is making me doubt the spoiler a little bit. Rumoured f1 usually keep a low profile while the season is airing. Don't remember a rumoured f1 reuniting and mingling with a handful of cast members.

I was thinking the same thing.  I'm getting the feeling that Nick may be alone. Just a feeling.

Nick gave an interview saying "I definitely found love". Seems like a weird thing to say, if he ended up single. I think he ended up with Vanessa, but they're having problems now. JMO.

These posts are making me sad...sure hope not..but RS is usually so on point, I hate that he said that he heard they are having issues..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:47 pm

@Lisa Every relationship has its ups and downs so I think it's perfectly normal IF they have problems now. What matters to me is how they resolve their conflicts. If they really love each other, they will make compromise and work things out. If they don't, well, then they are not meant to be. IMO.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:50 pm

Lisa wrote:
Lara wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

These posts are making me sad...sure hope not..but RS is usually so on point, I hate that he said that he heard they are having issues..

RS is usually on point when it comes to what's being filmed, but I wouldn't put too much stock on what he says about relationships post-show. He goes with the probable odds that a Bach couple doesn't work out, and runs with that story.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:51 pm

sdmom wrote:@Lisa Every relationship has its ups and downs so I think it's perfectly normal IF they have problems now. What matters to me is how they resolve their conflicts. If they really love each other, they will make compromise and work things out. If they don't, well, then they are not meant to be. IMO.

I do think that this is the toughest time for a lot of couples. I do think that Jojo/Jordan and Shawn/Kaitlyn probably had issues during the show's airing, because of the tabloid reports and watching the show and figuring out normal couple stuff, but were able to get it together after all that pressure was off them and they didn't have to do long-distance. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon