SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:09 pm

My runner-up for Best Dressed is Vanessa in her dress from the same Cocktail Party...
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 ?format=750w
We didn't see nearly enough of this dress. It is so elegant and ladylike but still undeniably sexy. My favorite thing about this dress is that it looks expensive—I could totally see this on the rack at Reiss for over $300—but it's not. Vanessa's dress is by Boohoo, comes in 4 (!) colors, and sells (for only $37!)
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor21/episode2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lisa Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:57 pm

Maddy wrote:
My runner-up for Best Dressed is Vanessa in her dress from the same Cocktail Party...
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 ?format=750w
We didn't see nearly enough of this dress. It is so elegant and ladylike but still undeniably sexy. My favorite thing about this dress is that it looks expensive—I could totally see this on the rack at Reiss for over $300—but it's not. Vanessa's dress is by Boohoo, comes in 4 (!) colors, and sells (for only $37!)
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor21/episode2

So completely annoyed we didn't see Vanessa with Nick this night...I bet they had some great 1 on 1 time & just frustrated we never got to see it...on a side note..gonna take a guess that Nick's a breast man laugh out loud

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:02 am

Congrats to all the sleuthers that saw their chemistry right from the first Life and Style Mag. Analysing their body language alone compared to the others, said it all, coupled with those who were apparently there that commented they were into each other, paraphrasing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:24 am

I also wish we'd seen their interaction on that group date. Vanessa looked smoking in that dress and I'm sure Nick took notice.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:52 am

Vanessa looks SO good in that dress!! Wish we got to see their time together though, he probably complimented her too Smiley
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:27 am

Nissa had to have kissed either during the cocktail party after the wedding photo shoot or maybe at the cocktail party before the RC 2 (or both) so maybe there will be a kiss shown there so that the lead in to their Zero Gravity date kiss/embrace doesn't seem so out of left field. I know the all important whipped cream gate has to have its shining moment Rolling Eyes but maybe after Nick humors Corrine/producers, they can actually show where he goes to Vanessa to engage in some quality talk/intimacy as I am sure that happened at some point in the cocktail party. IMO

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:07 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Nissa had to have kissed either during the cocktail party after the wedding photo shoot or maybe at the cocktail party before the RC 2 (or both) so maybe there will be a kiss shown there so that the lead in to their Zero Gravity date kiss/embrace doesn't seem so out of left field. I know the all important whipped cream gate has to have its shining moment Rolling Eyes but maybe after Nick humors Corrine/producers, they can actually show where he goes to Vanessa to engage in some quality talk/intimacy as I am sure that happened at some point in the cocktail party. IMO

Yep..they can't just start their date & we see them look so comfortable & share that kiss embrace..so I think maybe at the cocktail party at the start of Monday's ep we will see them share some time & that is where he will kiss her for the first time..that way this date won't seem so random with how at ease they are with each other, cause no way they don't show them at all at the cocktail party having some 1 on 1 time, they can't ignore her all together then all of a sudden she is on this date with him.

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:29 pm

I think once Vanessa confronts him at the pool party he'll be on his "chase mode" with her -- wells gave us that insider tip remember? Nick needs a chase... I do think once that happens Nick will be pulling all his moves. does the RC happen after the pool party is there a cocktail party where she and he speak or would the kiss maybe have taken place in the same convo after she confronts him?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:14 pm

Lisa wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Nissa had to have kissed either during the cocktail party after the wedding photo shoot or maybe at the cocktail party before the RC 2 (or both) so maybe there will be a kiss shown there so that the lead in to their Zero Gravity date kiss/embrace doesn't seem so out of left field. I know the all important whipped cream gate has to have its shining moment Rolling Eyes but maybe after Nick humors Corrine/producers, they can actually show where he goes to Vanessa to engage in some quality talk/intimacy as I am sure that happened at some point in the cocktail party. IMO

Yep..they can't just start their date & we see them look so comfortable & share that kiss embrace..so I think maybe at the cocktail party at the start of Monday's ep we will see them share some time & that is where he will kiss her for the first time..that way this date won't seem so random with how at ease they are with each other, cause no way they don't show them at all at the cocktail party having some 1 on 1 time, they can't ignore her all together then all of a sudden she is on this date with him.

I can't tell if they kissed on the lips because of the camera angle. He definitely ran his lips across her cheek and nuzzled her neck. It could all be foreplay and the first kiss is yet to come. Even if they did lip kiss, it was quick and her being French Canadian, where almost everyone kisses everyone hello, could have simply been her greeting and show of interest. He, on the other hand, IMO went into auto pilot and even lifted her during contact so she would be at face level and accessible . giggling
In a podcast interview following Kaitlyn's season Nick talked about the importance of a first kiss and how he likes to make it count.  Because of that, I'm hoping this "hello" was just that and am holding out for a sensual breath-taking scene yet to come.  I want it to be immortalized on film.

About that dress she wore at the bridal cocktail party.  :yes:  This woman in that dress says to me " look all you want but no touching without my permission".  Wow, she's a feminine powerhouse.  I wouldn't be surprised if his lust barometer surged that night.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:20 pm

The pool party happens instead of a cocktail party before the RC for Epi 3.  Unfortunately, I have a feeling it'll be carried over into epi 4 and the cliff hangers will continue most of the season.   Rolling Eyes

Nick switches the cocktail party for a more laid-back swim party, but the drama is not far behind
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:25 pm

emusha wrote:I think once Vanessa confronts him at the pool party he'll be on his "chase mode" with her -- wells gave us that insider tip remember? Nick needs a chase... I do think once that happens Nick will be pulling all his moves. does the RC happen after the pool party is there a cocktail party where she and he speak or would the kiss maybe have taken place in the same convo after she confronts him?

There will have to be a RC at the beginning of the episode because of "the to be cont" last week. I am thinking at that cocktail party for that RC is where they could show the prelude for the Nissa date. I wouldn't be surprised if Nissa kissed at some point during the wedding photo shoot either but it was left out because the way TPTB want to have the storyline flow. You can't discount anything with TPTB obviously but I would hope they know to have a good storyline, you have to know when important detail is needed ie lead up interaction/kiss before the Nissa warm greeting at zero gravity. All signs/previews so far point to her confronting him after the ep 3 dates at the pool party before RC 3. I don't know if they will show RC 3 or if it will be another "to be continued."

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:46 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
emusha wrote:I think once Vanessa confronts him at the pool party he'll be on his "chase mode" with her -- wells gave us that insider tip remember? Nick needs a chase... I do think once that happens Nick will be pulling all his moves. does the RC happen after the pool party is there a cocktail party where she and he speak or would the kiss maybe have taken place in the same convo after she confronts him?

There will have to be a RC at the beginning of the episode because of "the to be cont" last week. I am thinking at that cocktail party for that RC is where they could show the prelude for the Nissa date. I wouldn't be surprised if Nissa kissed at some point during the wedding photo shoot either but it was left out because the way TPTB want to have the storyline flow. You can't discount anything with TPTB obviously but I would hope they know to have a good storyline, you have to know when important detail is needed ie lead up interaction/kiss before the Nissa warm greeting at zero gravity. All signs/previews so far point to her confronting him after the ep 3 dates at the pool party before RC 3. I don't know if they will show RC 3 or if it will be another "to be continued."

I agree with this..there is a RC at the start..the pool party is at the end when Vanessa confronts him then the cliffhanger. I think the RC at the start is when we will see some 1on1 time with Vanessa & maybe a kiss leading into their zero gravity date!

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon