SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:23 pm

OMGoodness!! This is just too cute for words! :cutiepie
Diana wrote:I love how she has such a positive outlook in life. Her beauty shines through on the inside and out.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 15876824_361556637552456_7920495094887612416_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQyODU5NzM3NTQ0NzI4MzUzOQ%3D%3D
vanessagrimaldi30 Being so Canadian in our Mountie PJs
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by OnePromise Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:37 pm

I feel like the hype surrounding Vanessa on this site so far has not been over rated. She is living up to my preconceived notions quite well. Happy for her and Nick.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:58 pm

OnePromise wrote:I feel like the hype surrounding Vanessa on this site so far has not been over rated. She is living up to my preconceived notions quite well. Happy for her and Nick.

I agree. I have read some comments to where some think some of us have put Vanessa on too high of a pedastal but I know for me personally at least that is not the case. It's not that I think Vanessa is or will turn out to be a vision of perfection throughout this process or that she won't hit a couple personal bumps of her own but for me looking at the big picture so far her and Nick seem very well suited for one another. Vanessa IMO exudes so far a great balance of the warmth, love, humor and kindness but can toughen up and go "toe to toe" with Nick as she sees fit if there is something that she disagrees with him on which is what he exactly describes in numerous interviews previous to what he is looking for in a woman. He wants a woman to challenge him but also maintain a softness, humor and sense of love. For example I think he really admired Andi in that they could have in depth conversations together and that she would speak up to him should she see something in a different light but ultimately she showed him also a cold, uncaring demeanor IMO. This may be weird to say but later in the season when Vanessa is shown very upset and "fed up with his stupid decisions" while that sounds harsh in a way it also is a great sign of her being invested and there truly for Nick. If she was just trying to milk a journey out of it or try to be Bachelorette, I don't think she would let herself get so upset and would just "ride it out'' to wherever she would place on the show. I'm not saying necessarily the other girls are doing something like that but specifically pertaining to Vanessa any possibly perceived missteps ie talking too much about other women or being upset at losing time with Nick is not necessarily a bad thing in my perception. Even without the spoiler, the sleuthing so far does point to Vanessa as the most likely F1 and I would be thrilled with that ending. I wonder how Nick will handle his blog about his date with her. Will he be a lead or can't help but give it all away in the blog or will he try to be as neutral as possible? I know he didn't hold back with Rachel as FIR but if Vanessa is F1 then will his strategy about speaking/writing about her be different?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:02 am

julychild wrote:I had wondered about her grandpa, but just read in Us mag that she lost him weeks before going on the show and almost backed out, but her family encouraged her to do it.

I, for one, am glad she didn't back out. Imagine if she's not there, who would Nick choose? Raven? Rachel?
She looks so happy in all her sm post show and that makes me smile Smiley

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:16 am

I get the feeling from what Vanessa said to Nick on the first episode, that "the stars aligned" when she found out Nick was going to be the Bachelor and she wanted it to be him, that Vanessa and Nick's story may just be one of fate and just "meant to be" beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I get the feeling from what Vanessa said to Nick on the first episode, that "the stars aligned" when she found out Nick was going to be the Bachelor and she wanted it to be him, that Vanessa and Nick's story may just be one of fate and just "meant to be" beatingheart

Throughout the seasons I know part of the sleuthing includes dialogue clues and that "stars aligned" comment definitely fits into a F1 type quote. Plus I still can't get over that stare right before Corinne interrupted. It was almost like they told us the whole story in those 20 seconds or so. They spelled out the final couple and the main obstacle all in that one section. I don't think Corinne is the obstacle as far as Nick's feelings being torn but more so she symbolizes the upcoming struggle for Vanessa going through this process with Nick as well as trying to understand why he makes certain decisions including the ones about keeping Corinne around. Since she is shown addressing her concerns at the pool party for tomorrow's ep, it will be interesting to see how he responds and balances his duty of being bachelor and carving his own way to the end with making sure he doesn't lose Vanessa along the way since he can't fully disclose during the process what exactly he is thinking when he makes the choices he does. Of course we have to rely on TPTB as well to at least show some of that as well. They may choose not to show fully his response or reaction at least early on.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:31 am

Of the supposed F3, Vanessa is the only one whose name was somewhere on a date card each week. Nick rolled out his journey for us night one, IMO.

Basically, look no further cause "She's a keeper."

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:50 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Of the supposed F3, Vanessa is the only one whose name was somewhere on a date card each week. Nick rolled out his journey for us night one, IMO.

Basically, look no further cause "She's a keeper."

Yes, his "she's a keeper" and her "stars aligned" stick out so much to me and not in a "trying to trick us" type way but as real and genuine.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:58 am

Lisa wrote:
Diana wrote:I love how she has such a positive outlook in life. Her beauty shines through on the inside and out.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 15876824_361556637552456_7920495094887612416_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQyODU5NzM3NTQ0NzI4MzUzOQ%3D%3D
vanessagrimaldi30 Being so Canadian in our Mountie PJs

Ahhh love these! Yep Mounties are so Canadian..laugh out loud gotta love this woman!
Nick sure has a weakness for Canadian girls doesn't he..first Kaityln now Vanessa! giggling

He is also very good friends with Sharleen who is also Canadian. :yes:

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:56 am

I've become too invested in the past so I'm not going to throw myself in at this early stage but Nick and Vanessa do ssem to have a strong connection, but I also thought that he was quite taken with Danielle M. So, as usual, who knows.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:48 am

I think Vanessa and Danielle M were his F2 at the beginning, but Vanessa's took off quickly as evidenced by the types of 1-1 dates Nick will hawe with Vanessa and only her before HTD - usually an indication of lead wanting more intimate time spent with a contestant. Eg for those who had 2nd 1-1s only Vanessa had a non activity with lots of people around during the day portion of the date. IMO

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:11 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:I think Vanessa and Danielle M were his F2 at the beginning, but Vanessa's took off quickly as evidenced by the types of 1-1 dates Nick will hawe with Vanessa and only her before HTD - usually an indication of lead wanting more intimate time spent with a contestant. Eg for those who had 2nd 1-1s only Vanessa had a non activity with lots of people around during the day portion of the date. IMO

What non activity?

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon