SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:34 pm

notarose wrote:I know we are far in advance of HTDs however something has caught my curiousity about Vanessa's family.
On her IG she has an old post pic of her mom.  It's not a recent pic.  They bear strong resemblance.  Vanessa's sister Mel has some similiar physical traits to Vanessa.
In Vanessa's intro vid she is with 2 other women, one is her grandmother (identified as such by Vanessa in other IG posts), the other is unknown.  They also appeared in Vanessa's IG story posted on the night of the premiere.  The blonde woman from both doesn't look like Vanessa. Granted she could have dyed her hair however her build and facial structure is broader.
Does anyone else think there may be a family story yet untold?

She could've been a cousin or a family friend. Having known Italians, family dinners usually include extended family.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by StationWagon Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:46 pm

notarose wrote:I know we are far in advance of HTDs however something has caught my curiousity about Vanessa's family.
On her IG she has an old post pic of her mom.  It's not a recent pic.  They bear strong resemblance.  Vanessa's sister Mel has some similiar physical traits to Vanessa.
In Vanessa's intro vid she is with 2 other women, one is her grandmother (identified as such by Vanessa in other IG posts), the other is unknown.  They also appeared in Vanessa's IG story posted on the night of the premiere.  The blonde woman from both doesn't look like Vanessa. Granted she could have dyed her hair however her build and facial structure is broader.

I know what you are saying, I've found it interesting too. I remember when I stalked her Instagram she never had any posts about parents. I did see posts about her grandfather, brother, and (I think) sister and nephew. No parents. So, I too, have wondered where her parents are and if they are still around...and think maybe we will find out later in the season.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:54 pm

I think the woman from V's intro video is her mom. Vanessa showed her in one of her recent IG stories and called her mom. Her brother was in that video as well.

StationWagon wrote:

I know what you are saying, I've found it interesting too.  I remember when I stalked her Instagram she never had any posts about parents. I did see posts about her grandfather, brother, and (I think) sister and nephew. No parents.  So, I too, have wondered where her parents are and if they are still around...and think maybe we will find out later in the season.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:57 pm

I don't Know how to upload videos on here but you can see it @vanessagrimaldiupdates on IG

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:58 pm

@Maya Cool, thanks! I almost never watch those things. So thanks for pointing that out.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:27 pm

Yeah I saw the same SC - her brother was in it and she called someone mom or momma or something - which I presumed was her mom - I can't remember for the life of me what she looked like.

Seemed the girls hung out with Wells and James Taylor last night - as they had similar snaps at the same music session/bon fire
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:35 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 1m7qgsI
IG vanessagrimaldi30 story

Also when trying to make a screenshot it switched to Nicks so I got this cute shot laugh out loud they always post around the same time. heartbeat
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 GshMXOF
IG story vanessagrimaldi30 and nickviall
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:39 pm

Vanessa's gorgeous but IMO Nick looks douchy in that photo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:43 pm

Love the SC @diana

VanessaGrimaldi
Need help coming up with a band name @taymocha @kristinaschulma @daniellemmaltby
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Image86

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Looks like they're having fun.

Vanessa, please don't start with the eyebrows, IMO you don't need them and you are beautiful without them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Looks like they're having fun.

Vanessa, please don't start with the eyebrows, IMO you don't need them and you are beautiful without them!

Yeah they are huge now laugh out loud wth has happened?

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Lisa wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Looks like they're having fun.

Yeah they are huge now laugh out loud wth has happened?
They aren't in the band pic.  Think she's just fooling around with an app edit or brow pencil.

According to Kristina's snapchat, Christen has now joined them.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon