SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:14 pm

I think that's fair! In general, it makes a lot more sense to me for the show to protect their F1/final couple than a random girl who didn't even make it to top 6, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:15 pm

RS spoilers seems to be from someone who doesn't like Vanessa since that's mostly all the blowups/catty info he got besides the Corrine ordeal. So everything he says I'm just taking with a grain of salt from now on. At the end of the day, the producers choose to air what they want based on their storyboard and not what these contestants want them to air to flatter their own egos & agendas.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:19 pm

I love watching Vanessa on SM. She is such a refreshing change from the normal Bach/Ette contestants. Her IG is full of lovely fun real life experiences at work and play. Love this gal and her knowing her worth and compassionate real life attitude. Perfect balance of sass and seriousness. Plus huge  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 1377737533  in my book....she loves food....and actually eating it. If by some miracle she is not the F1 or with Nick now....I hope she is the next Bachelorette. She would be awesome and send such a positive substantive message to the young women who watch this show. Not just about makeup, clothes, looks but rather RL making a difference and being a Boss in respecting yourself and others. IMO that would be amazing!!
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:22 pm

IMO the show wouldn't protect the F1, or the final couple. When have they ever done that? The more controversial, the better for them, IMO. They decide what stories to show though, and this season it's Corrinne. Everyone else is a minor player. Nick has secondary lead role with a bit of Vanessa thrown there too. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:26 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:IMO the show wouldn't protect the F1, or the final couple. When have they ever done that? The more controversial, the better for them, IMO. They decide what stories to show though, and this season it's Corrinne. Everyone else is a minor player. Nick has secondary lead role with a bit of Vanessa thrown there too. IMO.

It supposedly happened with Nikki. She seemed like such an entitled, arrogant, insufferable person on Couples Therapy, yet you never saw that on the bachelor. Even Josh was given a pretty good edit, despite nick saying that he was stubborn and temperamental, which we only saw a glimpse of with the lie detector test. Molly also said on her podcast that Melissa was very immature and that's what she was trying to tell Jason the day she was eliminated, but the show never showed that on TV, so she came off as the bad guy. IMO, as always.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:29 pm

@notarose
They could not air that. They used that airtime to show highlights of Brad's Thanksgiving dinner with Chantal and her grandma.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:32 pm

Lara wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:IMO the show wouldn't protect the F1, or the final couple. When have they ever done that? The more controversial, the better for them, IMO. They decide what stories to show though, and this season it's Corrinne. Everyone else is a minor player. Nick has secondary lead role with a bit of Vanessa thrown there too. IMO.

It supposedly happened with Nikki. She seemed like such an entitled, arrogant, insufferable person on Couples Therapy, yet you never saw that on the bachelor. Even Josh was given a pretty good edit, despite nick saying that he was stubborn and temperamental, which we only saw a glimpse of with the lie detector test. Molly also said on her podcast that Melissa was very immature and that's what she was trying to tell Jason the day she was eliminated, but the show never showed that on TV, so she came off as the bad guy. IMO, as always.

Just an FYI the show never wanted JPG to pick Nikki. IRL of filming, editing and after the show, it caused major issues with that entire relationship. This is what I was informed and makes total sense in retrospect.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:39 pm

FWIW, Catherine did an interview (posted in their thread) about how there was negative footage of her getting into it with Tierra and they never aired it because she believes they like to protect the final couple. Probably more so for couples they really like and keeping all the negative out of their edit. Just the prospective of someone who has lived through it.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 87b72b10 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 86669110 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@notarose
They could not air that. They used that airtime to show highlights of Brad's Thanksgiving dinner with Chantal and her grandma.

Kasha, I Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 3806527698 every time you post this!!! :yes: Those were the days. Who could forget that!! Hugesmile

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:56 pm

@Lara I agree with your posts.

I'm curious how they will portray the Rachel/Vanessa fight (if they show it at all). It wouldn't surprise me if they gloss it over to favor Vanessa. TWT.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:10 pm

notarose wrote:The ITM - vid
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPrvn1FB8A2/?tagged=thebachelor

The way he stroked/caressed her neck/throat! He did that when she got motion sick too, and the yacht kissing. Has he done that to someone else?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:23 pm

sdmom wrote:
notarose wrote:The ITM - vid
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPrvn1FB8A2/?tagged=thebachelor

The way he stroked/caressed her neck/throat! He did that when she got motion sick too, and the yacht kissing. Has he done that to someone else?

Not to date including other seasons.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon