SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by coolangel Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:30 pm

IMO fights/disagreements have too much of a negative connotation in this franchise. I am surprised there aren't more fights when 28 women with different personalities IMO are thrown together in the same house and forced to talk about each other constantly in ITM's. Maybe TPTB just don't show it because it doesn't fit their storyboard or maybe they want to protect someone's image- who knows?(IMO). Even Catherine saying they didn't air her fight because they wanted to protect the final couple is just her opinion - Unless Millsy/MF explicitly stated that.

TPTB are condensing 168 hours worth of footage into 2 hours every week. IMO it would be a waste of time to air a fight which does not fit their storyline no matter who is involved in it. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:36 pm

Vanessa relaxing into the experience after their (her and Nick's) confrontation on the steps, makes me think that he whispered something into her ear that settled her doubts about him. It would've needed to be more than just 'trust me' imo. Maybe something like "I don't have an option about Corinne" and "please don't go, this is something real." Am I just being 'romantical?' Maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:44 pm

BKay wrote:Vanessa relaxing into the experience after their (her and Nick's) confrontation on the steps, makes me think that he whispered something into her ear that settled her doubts about him. It would've needed to be more than just 'trust me' imo. Maybe something like "I don't have an option about Corinne" and "please don't go, this is something real." Am I just being 'romantical?' Maybe.

I don't think you are just being "romantical".  I think that either he did whisper something to her or gave her some sort of sign that he is definitely "all in" and didn't want her going anywhere. beatingheart
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:47 pm

^^ Maybe he said, 'I wear my heart on my wrist' and that is why he is sporting that yellow band on every date since.  laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:54 pm

Haha, love that @coolangel. And @George1218, it helps my outlook on his 'performance' this season to believe that he fell really hard really fast for Vanessa. I won't go into that since this is Vanessa's thread, except to say he just hasn't seemed that into the process. Ok, back on topic - Vanessa is a remarkable girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:54 pm

BKay wrote:Vanessa relaxing into the experience after their (her and Nick's) confrontation on the steps, makes me think that he whispered something into her ear that settled her doubts about him. It would've needed to be more than just 'trust me' imo. Maybe something like "I don't have an option about Corinne" and "please don't go, this is something real." Am I just being 'romantical?' Maybe.

I found it comical that they cut away right after he told Vanessa to ask him anything directly and he would answer it directly. I don't think Vanessa would have passed up that opportunity. I am positive that vital things were purposefully left out of the conversation so as to not give the whole season away.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:09 pm

^^yes @onepromise, I agree. I think the editing team had their hands full this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:18 pm

George1218 wrote:

I don't think you are just being "romantical".  I think that either he did whisper something to her or gave her some sort of sign that he is definitely "all in" and didn't want her going anywhere.  beatingheart

Perhaps this is why he always wore the yellow bracelet for her (on their dates). I am purely hoping so.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:19 pm

coolangel wrote:^^ Maybe he said, 'I wear my heart on my wrist' and that is why he is sporting that yellow band on every date since.  laugh out loud laugh out loud
OK so I just saw this, after I posted ^^ but not every date since because it disappeared on the non-Vanessa 1 on 1s thereafter.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:40 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
George1218 wrote:

I don't think you are just being "romantical".  I think that either he did whisper something to her or gave her some sort of sign that he is definitely "all in" and didn't want her going anywhere.  beatingheart

Perhaps this is why he always wore the yellow bracelet for her (on their dates).  I am purely hoping so.

End of epi 3 - the last thing we see are her eyes barely moving to the right so I think he may have been starting to stand up
End of pool convo clip at beginning of epi 4 - he massages up her arm and just starts to touch the underside of her chin.  
Definitely missing bits.
Plus, in a preview where Jasmine (I think) is standing looking at a gate door saying "where's Nick?" I think that door is a match to the door Vanessa went through. That could mean they had a very long convo.
Also, in an ITM related to the convo scene, Vanessa said she told him bluntly that if he was looking for a wife it is "me" and her statement also included something akin to if a f-buddy than don't give me a rose. This was just after Nick convo scene where he says "ask me a direct question and I will give you a direct answer".

Yep, would have enjoyed hearing the convo in its entirety.
Plus in epi 4 we see him massaging her knee part of the time so what transpired was way more interesting than we were privy to IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:46 pm

Sorry for being a devil's advocate but what if wearing the yellow Zero-G bracelet means Nick is shilling for them?

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:52 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:Sorry for being a devil's advocate but what if wearing the yellow Zero-G bracelet means Nick is shilling for them?

It would be very poor shilling then as he hasn't said a thing about the company since the date.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon