Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat 28 Jan - 12:20

I think the season will be about I hope she says yes, because they are doing their best to annoy the contestants including Vanessa with the Corrine show.

He may feel it went on too long and thinks that perhaps Vanessa has an issue with his behaviour and won't accept his proposal if in fact he proposes. When he stated to his parents that he's afraid of loosing something now, I felt he was thinking what the Corrine show will do to his chances with Vanessa because he knows how she feels. Whether he has to keep Corrine or not, I think it's bothersome to him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 44192

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey on Sat 28 Jan - 13:26

@SeekAny wrote:They both have been awfully quiet on social media since Nick was spotted at the airport on Thursday, definitely a good sign for a safe house visit.

I can't wait to watch their love story play out. I rewatched the season preview again last night, and at the end when he's in his final suit in Finland in an ITM, he's so emotional, tears down his face, saying he hopes she says yes. That's a man in love. Not bubble love either imo, but the real deal. Looking forward to what they say to each other, two well spoken mature adults, who are in love and finally get to enjoy it because this crazy journey is over. No more Corrine's, no more faking it, just raw honesty and emotion which we've always gotten from nick and it seems Vanessa too. Mostly, I look forward to their individual happiness, I have a feeling it's going to be written all over their faces. I'm excited!

I can't wait to watch the finale either. In the season preview Nick says "I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with her." Then he says he is terrified and hopes that she say's yes, tears are streaming down his face. Also he looks like he is about 5 seconds away from crying standing there with the ring. Poor Nick. It's going to be so good though as a viewer.

SC by me from season preview.
jessietrey

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ndcampbell on Sat 28 Jan - 13:33

I'm having a hard time looking for the season preview. Which topic should I go to? Thanks.
2ndcampbell

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 on Sat 28 Jan - 14:02

@2ndcampbell this was the preview played during the countdown to Nick. I'm not sure I feel it was the same one played after the episode. I copied this over from the sm, videos, and media no discussion forum. Also mods please delete if that was not allowed.
@AllAboutLove wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:Long preview, aired during Countdown to Nick.

@Ladybug82 wrote:

Thanks! Smiley
Embedding the video here for the long preview for easy retrieval

hae1001

Female Posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Sat 28 Jan - 14:32

Her IG story a hour ago.
Amazing sleuthers, can you figure out if she's home or on SHV by the wall, the tip of a pillow?
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny on Sat 28 Jan - 14:36

From nicks instagram

Nick just posted himself laying on an orange couch, sure looks like the orange in the right side of her pic!

Last edited by SeekAny on Sat 28 Jan - 14:42; edited 2 times in total
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb on Sat 28 Jan - 14:37

Look at the selfies nick just posted. The leather couch looks like it could be a match to the right hand corner of Vanessa's shot. Thoughts?

ETA: SeekAny beat me to to it! Hugesmile
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Sat 28 Jan - 15:01

I came here  to post the same thing. Looks like a match to me.

Ig nickviall vanessagrimaldi30

The color is a direct match imo
Diana

Female Posts : 6854

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Sat 28 Jan - 15:06

I'd say likely SHV! I love N&V. I expected to be entertained by this season just cause Nick has always delivered for me, but I wasn't expecting to love his actual love story so much! Vanessa is just SOOOO everything I thought he needed and more. When he was announced, my great hope for him would be he'd pick a girl exactly like V. Kudos casting for finding this girl. Smart, tough, real career, not your average instagram hair/makeup/fashion contestant, but also a softness about her. I think she really has the potential to extract Nicky back to earth and keep him in check a bit! Can't wait to see the rest of the season play out! Can't believe we are actually seeing Nick and V fall so hard.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 28 Jan - 15:19

Man you guys beat me to it also ahah but thought they would be more clever about hiding the couch or something. Now we all know that they are together.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel on Sat 28 Jan - 15:26

IMO Someone might have read the forum and realized that fans here were stressed about no signs of a SHV. Small subtle clue. Ask and you shall receive. Hugesmile cheerleader
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 on Sat 28 Jan - 16:20

Ok so what part of the couch would that be in V's picture?  Seems like there is a throw (tan textured material - perhaps to hide the couch) draped over it. Note that there's a shadow behind her head so I assume there's a wall behind her but seems like no walls near the couch Nick is on.  And the shape is wrong note the low square arm/back of couch in N picture. Is it the same color as the other SHV couches in past weeks? No right? Anyway could be a sofa set but don't believe it's the same one.

Anyway to me the fact that they post that they are lounging around 1.5 hours from each other after 24+ hours radio silence is more telling. So I thought V was packing Thursday night, wonder if they are in a warm location? Or perhaps we'll get some food snaps or stories soon!
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum