SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:18 pm

I watched that Lace snap as well and the little I saw of these two Amanda looked to be facing away from him. I wouldn't be surprised if Josh thought he could have another go with her like he did with Andi but she wasn't interested. A control freak like Josh can't deal with being dumped. It's tough on the old ego to not be in control for a change. He needs to prove to himself that he could still have her if he wanted. Pathetic. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:37 pm

I still don't think it's Amanda who wants the reconciliation. IMO Josh's head is starting to explode with what the next few weeks are going to bring with all of his arch-enemies from the Bachelor world.

IMO He wanted to present a happy face to the world with Amanda by his side but she foiled his plans. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Josh called it. Didn't he say he had to be in LA this weekend and he figured he would see Amanda and potentially the girls? Amanda can talk a big game all she wants about how she doesn't talk to him and doesn't want to, but she can be just as dumb as him. I will not be surprised if he ends up seeing the girls too.

Amanda IMO is ridiculously dumb and must have a pretty low sense of self worth to continue to let this guy be in her life in whatever shape or form.

I agree that she talks a good game. She does that so her fans will think she's independent when actually I believe she's really needy. Not sure but I believe that she texted him first and then they talked on the phone. So she seems to be initiating the contact. But who knows.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:04 pm

I'd be more surprised if she wanted him back than the other way around. He needs her more than she needs him. He's the one with two failed TV engagements, a negative edit, a bad reputation, and is largely disliked by fans. Not her. Why on earth would she want him back? Getting back together would mostly benefit him. She's a moron if she gets back with him.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:50 pm

Amanda is back home and looks like lauren and Caila are staying with her. Josh is still in LA doing who knows what. I don't think amanda wants anything to do with him and he is desperately trying to get amanda to care. Love that she's having a girls weekend while he's in town. I'm sure he's so ticked Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 15 3806527698

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:34 am

Good on Amanda! Sge can't block the dude from Bach happenings,but clearly isn't in on his idea of getting back together. Josh AGAIN using sm to manipulate, and again using Amanda's kids to gain sympathy. What a horror he is. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:43 am

Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if they go both back on BiP again and get reengaged to each other (and break up again of course laugh out loud). Rolling Eyes

JMO.

Well...the sex must have been good. or the pizza. or both.

He must be good in bed - Andi chose him over Nick after having sex with both of them.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:21 am

She also went back to Nick for more after leaving Josh.  Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:23 am

reason wrote:She also went back to Nick for more after leaving Josh.  Go figure
True. Who really knows hmmm

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:28 am

She said it in her book that was reported somewhere from those who read it.  She did because she complain about his dowgrade apartment. Funny between she and Josh they have been engage more times than TOG, but TOG might beat them to the alter. Karma is a B****

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:17 pm

reason wrote:She said it in her book that was reported somewhere from those who read it.  She did because she complain about his dowgrade apartment.  Funny between she and Josh they have been engage more times than TOG, but TOG might beat them to the alter.  Karma is a B****

That report is totally misinforming **IMO**.  Per her book, which I did read,  she said she did not go to Nick's apartment for a hookup or to get back with him.  In her book she says that his actions totally turned her off in the FS.  As she explains in her book she went to visit Christy in Chicago and Nick showed up where they were having a drink.  He got Andi's phone number and called her the next day and asked if they could please meet because he needed to talk to her.  She went there and did mention his apartment as not being what she expected from what he described and she said he wanted to see her to apologize to her for all she went through because of his IMO classless calling her out on TV.  She said what she had to say, listened to his apology and left.  

She has however made peace with Nick, which is a good thing because I don't believe carrying a grudge is a good for anyone.  In order for anyone to move on, I believe, at least closure is necessary.   From what I hear they text once in a while but that's it.

Sorry, I'm not quarreling with you in any way, just wanted to set the record straight as you said you had not read the book.

Also sorry if this is in an improper place but I wanted to respond to Reason.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinion/interruptation of facts)
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:26 pm

I'm pretty sure I read here somewhere, that in her book, on her way there she wondered if they would hook up?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove