SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:14 pm

If only Josh was moving on from this franchise but I have a feeling that won't be any time soon no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:41 pm

As they say, if the first redemption doesn't work then try, try again.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:15 pm

In Josh's case I don't think redemption will work considering he has proposed twice on this show and both failed engagements. Not going on these shows in the first place would be a start. As would him becoming a totally different person. I'm not holding my breath for either one. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:52 am

Josh posted a photo promoting another event he's hosting. I guess this is his last resort of making a buck ? This is an excessive amount of club appearances and viewing parties no? Is he trying to stay relevant and gain a following since amanda clearly won the popular vote in the breakup? I can't see this lasting much longer for him

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:21 am

Josh, Robby and Chris? What a trio of hangers-on.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:42 am

I think it's important for his image to keep relevant. He makes his income with Advocare. So keeping a positive image out there, imo, helps with sales.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:42 am

MM fighting Josh's battles again. Sounds like she has an issue with Elan who snarks in general, of course she assumes he was subtweeting her boy. Will someone get these two on family therapy?   

Linda Murray @mommamurray 
@theyearofelan Love when those who don't like uplifting cliches post them. Bravo

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:44 am

This woman, IMO, is so overly identified and wrapped up in her adult son she is a nut. She will do just about anything, is my opinion, to justify what her children do.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:29 pm

Can someone enlighten me as to what this back and forth with Elan is all about? How did it originate? Thanks.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:16 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Can someone enlighten me as to what this back and forth with Elan is all about?  How did it originate?  Thanks.

It originated with a tweet from Elan about patriotism which MM responded to:

Elan: “We are good enough to know we are imperfect. We are good enough to always try harder. We are good enough to be better”

@theyearofelan Love when those who don't like uplifting cliches post them. Bravo (MM)

@mommamurray if you read the whole thread this is actually an affront to blind patriotism, which is not usually seen as "cliche" (Elan)

@theyearofelan I don't believe scripture is cliche either (MM)

@mommamurray what do you think is cliche ? (Elan)

@theyearofelan an easy insult played off as humor, we must challenge the mind to uplift, not join the herd, be different (MM)

Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:36 pm

^^^ Someone is rather pompous and it isn't Elan.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:46 pm

What a horrid woman IMO. Josh wasn't in any way referred to in Elan's tweets, so MM had no reason for her holier than thou and obnoxious tweets.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove