SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:44 pm

Yeah I have to agree. I was initially all for Raven being the lead but I don't think I can get behind her after that and all the good points that were made here about the double standard of if she were a man no one would've been praising her for it and how SM reacted negatively towards Jasmine threatening violence but praising Raven for actually committing it. JMO.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:04 pm

I don't find Raven that interesting. She is good with the one-liners but that's about it IMO.

Even though Rachel came across a bit whiny in the last episode, she was very upfront and direct in her conversation with Nick IMO. I can see her weed out the 'not-here-for-right-reasons' and send them packing without any remorse (JMO). I just want a different season than Jojo's and I feel Rachel will be able to deliver that. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:20 pm

I think all the buzz is because Rachel agreed to be the Bachelorette - media blitz has begun.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:20 pm

puppiesandkittens wrote:Raven lost me with the "I beat my ex over the head with a handy stiletto" story. She just does nothing for me, sorry. I'd rather watch Corinne and her nanny lead a season.

Be careful what you wish for. I think it is a very strong possibility it will be Corinne!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:22 pm

@Catdwoman50 is there any specific reason you think so or is it just because of fleiss' tweet?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:27 pm

@ReneeM several things:

1) Why the media blitz - like a historical bachelor panel to what play a game?
2) MF historical tweets
3) Nick saying [Rachel is] "very classy" "I'm a big fan"
4) Everything Nick says is about Rachel (like he is playing up her potential to be the next lead)
5) No Raven talk, he says Alexis will be good in BIP.... So it's not even like he is putting the feelers out there.

But as Wells said, they can dangle the carrot then do a bait and switch in the end....

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:30 pm

I find in the past, they throw out names like that just to see what the response is. I don't think MF's announcement has anything to do with the 'ette.

For all we know he's in cahoots with Ali to do a Bach babies special. See Ashley's IG post.

IG https://www.instagram.com/p/BQOBbMeB4pt/
ashleylynnrosenbaumMIA-LAX for the most epic play date! @alifedotowsky @deannastag @desireesiegfried @jillian.harris @emilygmaynard

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71501

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:33 pm

@Catdwoman50 Are you thinking they're going to announce Rachel as the lead before her elimination? They announced Nick before we saw him dump Jen and she's supposedly F3 so it wouldn't give anything away in the finale.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think the main point of consideration will be R-A-T-I-N-G-S!  Not color black, brown, yellow, red or white but G-R-E-E-N!

But, you can't deny the show has been making it loud and clear they want a minority lead.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:42 pm

I don't think they will announce, I think they will start to make her more visible. They are hinting at "historical" - History of the bachelor in that panel, MF tweet about something historical. He said he was given "the go signal" to announce something. He didn't say when... What other historical announcement could it be? A wedding right after the show, hehe? Can't be that Nick picked no one that is not historical.

Also Rachel may be the one to turn Nick around next week (not sure of this) but this maybe her edit coming up for Bachelorette - she consoles everyone including Nick. The announcement may be at the WTA.

Ok these are all my speculations. I feel that Rachel may have been hesitant at first - especially if she had deep feelings for Nick. But maybe she agreed recently.

Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:47 pm

MF is MF. He tweets out a bunch of bravado and it's nothing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:49 pm

@Catdwoman50 I agree that it's likely some green light of some sort on the bachette and can't think of any other decision that's historical...
The interviews have been all Nick talking about Rachel...he brings her up unsolicited repeatedly throughout the interviews and the interviewers also seem prepped to ask about her.
With the media angle today it's very very clear that she's the main topic of conversation besides all the drama.

They probably love Nick now if he gave them Corinne AND the first black bachelorette AND a love story...

I bet Elan is going to be over the moon over this decision - I get a feeling he played a big role in getting Nick through the door

I'm optimistic that Rachel could handle the pressure if she did indeed accept.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka