SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:16 pm

That is what I am hoping @carine. I also hope it is a mixture of different culture. I wish 1 canadian was in it laugh out loud laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:22 pm

She said in one of the interviews that her sister is married to a white guy. I hope that her guys are AT LEAST as diverse as Nick's girls were. I imagine black men aren't being submitted by their sisters or friends in scores though.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:24 pm

I think and said this the other day. IMO they won't change a thing re casting. We're going to get the same drunk jump in the pool guy, the tattle tale, etc.

Rachel might be pretty, accomplished, great family, smart, educated, but she's also a lead. I'd be very surprised if they insulate her in any way, especially one that is not familiar with the way this show operates.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:28 pm

IMO they are not recasting, they probably already cast guys with Rachel in mind since they prob knew since filming ended back in Nov that they wanted her. So they might add a few really great guys who apply now just because she was announced but most of them will be the guys already cast. All JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:She said in one of the interviews that her sister is married to a white guy. I hope that her guys are AT LEAST as diverse as Nick's girls were. I imagine black men aren't being submitted by their sisters or friends in scores though.

I hope that since its out there that she is the 'ette that those sisters are submitting in their brothers! or friends!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:18 am

I don't think we'll have more than 7-10 MOC, which will probably be a mix of AA, Latino/Hispanic, and Asian, IMO. I think the show would be worried about becoming too "alienating" to their predominately white viewers. Which sounds ridiculous...until you see certain comments on SM. That's always been their model, if you have a POC as the lead in a TV show, ususally the second lead (and majority of cast) is white. They didn't cast a majority of Latino girls for Juan Pablo and they didn't cast a majority of Asian guys for Caila, so I don't see their model changing dramatically. I do believe Rachel when she says that her family, especially on her father's side, is comprised of people that don't look alike and race isn't a big factor for her. I think the quality of men they cast is a bigger concern, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:24 am

Duke702 wrote:IMO they are not recasting, they probably already cast guys with Rachel in mind since they prob knew since filming ended back in Nov that they wanted her. So they might add a few really great guys who apply now just because she was announced but most of them will be the guys already cast. All JMO.

So some have already been cast? I am still learning about the process, hopefully there will be some decent guys.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:33 am

Let's not forget they're not just casting for Rachel, they're casting for BIP and the next Bachelor as well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:08 am

nikikass wrote:I really just want a decent cast with a few entertainers.  I couldn't care less what race they are.   I am expecting the cast to be 70% African American.  Because that only makes sense.  

Maybe Christain from Jo Jo season will come back.  I really really liked him.  They could work together.

As long as she has at least 6 viable candidates night one that she can see herself with I am a happy camper.

But I hope Fleiss doesn't turn this into a FLAVOR FLAVE type show.  He is one sick puppy that way.

If any of the contestants come in with a clock as a necklace. I am turning off the TV.

Rachel is too classy for that nonsense.

Its bad enough what he does to some of the girls on this show already.

cantstopl  I think I would turn my TV off too!  Hopefully that isn't her type.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:12 am

I am willing to be entertained.
She is an articulate, beautiful and funny woman. I expect there will be a lot of dildo's in the lot to keep her on her toes and entertain the audience. Otherwise, things would get boring.
Think a male Corinne, Erica Rose, or Ashley I.
I am eagerly awaiting when the show casts a gay lead, personally. Now that would be right up MF's alley. No pun intended.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:25 am

First, I'm happy to see that Rachel has been chosen to be the next lead. She seems mature, intelligent, accomplished, pretty, and spunky enough to make for a good lead. I wish her luck.

The thing I'm most curious about is how Fleiss made the decision to announce Rachel as the next lead while she is still on Nick's season. I know that they announced Nick as the lead prior to the finale of BIP airing  (thus giving away the fact that he and Jen S split it off), but that's quite a bit different IMO than spoiling the ending of the Bachelor since that is a "who will he chose?" thing. Maybe the new philosophy of TPTB is "If you can't beat the spoilers (RS, magazine articles, sleuthers, and SM slip ups), then join them." They're basically spoiling their own show. laugh out loud

The early announcement is being touted as necessary for casting. I am not really convinced that they announced Rachel early in order to cast a more diverse cast for the sake of trying to increase her odds of finding Mr Right. I say this mostly because I truly believe that TPTB don't really care at all if any of the leads truly find their match. I think the early announcement was done to increase the chatter about this show and maybe even to draw in a few new (and possibly more diverse) viewers to Nick's season to check out Rachel specifically.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:26 am

A gay lead is something I don't see working with this format, since the likelihood of all the contestants being attracted to the lead rather than each other is pretty low.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka