SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:26 pm

I think Rachel will also be 32 by the time the show airs. Does that also make her the oldest Bachelorette? I think so. I know Kaitlyn was 30. That's cool IMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Wonder what Chase and Wells are thinking after going on and on about America not embracing a black Bachelorette. How convenient they kept silent this time. (I know, I'm petty laugh out loud)

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:47 pm

Welcomeparty! @fluorescent and @flojo031 to the boards. Be sure to enjoy your stay here

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:Wonder what Chase and Wells are thinking after going on and on about Amuerica not embracing a black Bachelorette. How convenient they kept silent this time. (I know, I'm petty laugh out loud)

I am too, petty that is. Joke's on them!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:15 pm

@fluorescent and @flojo031 welcomeyall enjoy your stay!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:58 pm

First off, Rachel seems really fun and is a great looking girl, but....

Since we've never had a lead that isn't white(don't know how to say this better and really don't want to come off badly with what I am going to say), the dynamics of who the cast will be will be interesting for sure and could complicate the process. I just know from my own (limited experience at that, but none the less, one that has shaped me cause of where I live) that the "language" for the lack of a better word between cultures can get misconstrued so it really will be interesting to see how things come off.

I agree though, it is time for the franchise to change their "mold" so to speak and expand out, but at the same time, the racial culture stuff can get sticky so it really will be interesting to see how things line up.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:21 pm

I really just want a decent cast with a few entertainers. I couldn't care less what race they are. I am expecting the cast to be 70% African American. Because that only makes sense.

Maybe Christain from Jo Jo season will come back. I really really liked him. They could work together.

As long as she has at least 6 viable candidates night one that she can see herself with I am a happy camper.

But I hope Fleiss doesn't turn this into a FLAVOR FLAVE type show. He is one sick puppy that way.

If any of the contestants come in with a clock as a necklace. I am turning off the TV.

Rachel is too classy for that nonsense.

Its bad enough what he does to some of the girls on this show already.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:42 pm

I'm actually not expecting the cast to be that different. I think it'll be mostly white as usual. It's not like Rachel has expressed a preference, she said she's dated white guys before. Sure there might be more black men than usual if good candidates come forward for Rachel, but I doubt it'll be a majority. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:47 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1h1 hour ago
Oh Rachel, you've got some real beauties coming your way based on the few I have so far...

Curious as real beauties means to him. Either crazy psychos or maybe, just maybe some decent guys? But he's RS and this is The Bachelor.....

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:49 pm

california90 wrote:
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  1h1 hour ago
Oh Rachel, you've got some real beauties coming your way based on the few I have so far...

Curious as real beauties means to him. Either crazy psychos or maybe, just maybe some decent guys? But he's RS and this is The Bachelor.....

I'm thinking crazies. Lol

I just want her to have like 5 decent guys who could be a match.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:50 pm

My understanding is that she has dated white men in the past. But she does not predominately date them. But I could be totally wrong.

I find it hard to believe that a black cast would not be the majority. IMO
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:09 pm

How is RS certain that they will even cast the guys he found out about? Couldn't they completely flip the script and cast non of those guys..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka