SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:27 am

That would just make it more interesting. A real experiment. IMO Lots of variables involved.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:32 am

A bisexual lead would be even more interesting. Make half the cast men and half the cast women. There was a show like that on MTV one time with bisexual twins.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:42 am

Wouldn't everyone just end up hooking up with each other though? There just seem like too many possibilities, because whether you're straight, bi, or gay, you have options in the house!

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:35 am

bluwavz wrote:A bisexual lead would be even more interesting. Make half the cast men and half the cast women. There was a show like that on MTV one time with bisexual twins.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1f601

MTV (or maybe it was VH1) had this show back in the day.  It was called "A Shot of Love with Tila Tequila".  She was one of the first people "discovered" (and I use that word loosely) through social media.  The second season with the twins was "A Double Shot of Love" laugh out loud.  I don't see a bi/gay lead anytime soon (due to again, the problem of someone other than the lead being a potential hookup/long-term dating partner... it seems like a lot of gay dating shows haven't really worked in the past in part for this reason), but I could see them casting more contestants that are more open sexuality-wise, although most likely for BIP purposes (like I'd bet Jaime gets a spot this summer).

As for Rachel (since it's her thread), I'm a massive fangirl who will definitely need a fan thread sooner or later Smiley.  Sad she didn't end up with Nick since, IMO, they clearly have the best connection of the F4, but glad she'll get her own season to rock it.  TPTB, please please please bring on the accomplished men and MOC!

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:39 am

@kimberlyg Yep I remember that. I didn't watch the one with Tila Tequila but I did watch the one with the twins. At the end of their season they both wanted the same guy and he had to choose between them. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:13 am

Found this after doing a Google search on 'The Bachelorette.'

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorettes-robby-and-chase-reveal-their-corinne-texts-w467055

After seeing Chase and Robbie's names, I literally had to force myself not to gag. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 2292733854 It reminded me all over again just how awful JoJo's guys really are, total douchebags.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:16 am

TPTB were frickin' high when they cast JoJo's season. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:43 am

Rachel has said that she does not have a physical type. Her sister made some comments that i found interesting:

*Rachel's family are conservative, they did not want her to become the bachelorette but she is a 31yrs old woman and they support her decision
*She said the producers have their work cut out for them because Rachel's typ.e is someone age appropriate and somewhat established in their career
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:35 am

flojo031 wrote:Found this after doing a Google search on 'The Bachelorette.'

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorettes-robby-and-chase-reveal-their-corinne-texts-w467055

After seeing Chase and Robbie's names, I literally had to force myself not to gag. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 2292733854 It reminded me all over again just how awful JoJo's guys really are, total douchebags.

Thier text are actually hilarious:cantstopl: . It's the same thing we do here snacking during the episodes. :yes:

But yay and congrats to Rachel getting the gig. Hope they casts some quality professional guys for her

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:21 pm

MiaHawk wrote:snipped..

The early announcement is being touted as necessary for casting. I am not really convinced that they announced Rachel early in order to cast a more diverse cast for the sake of trying to increase her odds of finding Mr Right. I say this mostly because I truly believe that TPTB don't really care at all if any of the leads truly find their match. I think the early announcement was done to increase the chatter about this show and maybe even to draw in a few new (and possibly more diverse) viewers to Nick's season to check out Rachel specifically.

Good point. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:30 pm

Feels so odd to already be discussing The Bachelorette in Feb. That said, I think Rachel will do a great job and I am excited to see fine looking men of all skin colors. Hot is hot in my book.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:25 pm

RS tweeted that there are some 'beauties' (sarcastically) he's seen for her guys so far! I sure wish we had some of the guys.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka