SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:27 pm

A questions to those in the know in the bachelorette season 10, 11 ,12 in what order did the winner of those season comes out of limo on night 1?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:39 pm

@reason on Andi's season, Josh Murray was last. Marcus Grodd (f4) was shown first, Chris Souls was second, and Nick was shown a few before Josh. On Kaitlyn's season, Shawn was shown towards the end, not last though. Ben Higgins was first out. On JoJo's season, Jordan was shown first out and Luke Pell was shown last.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:58 pm

They actually let the horses that Rachel & her date were on into stores... Also Robert said according to Rachel, they poo-ed. https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/the-bachelor-live-episode-11

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:04 pm

Oh no. No to horse poop in stores. I am sure the horses were none too happy too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:23 pm

hae1001 wrote:@reason on Andi's season, Josh Murray was last. Marcus Grodd (f4) was shown first, Chris Souls was second,  and Nick was shown a few before Josh. On Kaitlyn's season, Shawn was shown towards the end, not last though. Ben Higgins was first out. On JoJo's season, Jordan was shown first out and Luke Pell was shown last.

Thanks for the info.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:24 pm

LOL that date sounds like it was an epic fail -- Rachel didn't seem happy, horses aren't happy, no privacy, the store owners got poop .... sounds like the interns and producers who put the date together will be getting some serious negative feedback from all involved giggling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:29 pm

Right not a fun date, don't understand why they couldnt go at least horse riding in a better appropriate location..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:13 pm

Why did the producer not just give her 19 guys like the overseas version so she could get to spend more time getting to know them?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:51 pm

Another example of how TPTB take no responsibility when they destroy your space.

I, as others, have been told a few times of how they make a mess of things especially when filming HTD's. The vid of Rachel on the horse was that of a clearly not a happy 'ette IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:27 am

I can see the T-shirts now.
"The Bachelor filmed at my store and all I got was Horse SH*T!"  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 3538374961 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 318829699 :Bubba:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:14 am

reason wrote:A questions to those in the know in the bachelorette season 10, 11 ,12 in what order did the winner of those season comes out of limo on night 1?
Edited order is sometimes different than actual order though....will look if there is a match in those stats.

ETA: Sorry, but my computer disks and stats are packed so will have to put my answer on hold right now. Will get to it when I find them.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:35 am

reason wrote:Why did the producer not just give her 19 guys like the overseas version so she could get to spend more time getting to know them?  
Cause the minimum I think in the past that any of the US versions had was 25.  It's always been high numbers so really don't see them going down to 19 and not being able to produce enough drama for their liking.  It's just one of the differences between the different francises. Goes to show how you can't really compare one franchise to the next cause there are so many differences in amongst the ones that are the same.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka