SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:58 am

I believe he said to Rachel, "When I'm with you, I don't really think about anything else." While giving her the rose.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by 2observe Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:50 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:I believe he said to Rachel, "When I'm with you, I don't really think about anything else." While giving her the rose.
Thanks, I thought he said something like that.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:34 pm

IMO Nick has some very questionable 'likes' these days laugh out loud laugh out loud

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Img_5114
Source: My SC
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:52 pm

Oh Nick giggling
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:15 pm

I was thinking Chase and Danielle M cantstopl
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:19 pm

At this point, I wouldn't wish Chase, Robby or Luke on anyone... Unless they're all after fame and staying relevant too and want to put up with annoying, whiny babies (again, IMO).  IMO, the girls (or most of them laugh out loud) from this season can do better.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:28 pm

@Ladybug82 Yep the new 3 stooges.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:10 pm

It's getting annoying with the Luke thing. Talk about being lazy and assume all people from the South are the same. Raven doesn't even like Country music, so how the heck would that work out? I didn't watch Luke, but do you guys think they would be a match? I don't, from what I read.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:16 pm

Other than Luke serving our country, he personally turns me off. I give him much due respect and thanks for his service, however.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:32 pm

IA, Kasha.  I respect and thank him for his service and defending my freedom, but it ends there.  I tried to like him last season.  For the record, I don't think completely awful or anything, but his extra vanilla, whiny self (IMO), is not my cup of tea. I found Robby and Chase easier to like at the time.  Now they all turn me off, cause me to give them major side eye and continuously roll my eyes at them, and wish they'd fade away, never to be heard from again.  laugh out loud

As I mentioned above, I think most of Nick's girls can and will do better than those 3 attention and fame loving, still trying to stay relavent and make a living off of their popularity, wished they'd go away, idiots. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:33 pm

Chase, Luke and Robby. *shudder*

Chase and Robby are a perfect match, the two of them. And Luke? Idk. They are all 3 single for a total reason, that's for sure. I'm sure, SURE all 3 will be fameho-ing it up summer 2017 though. YOPO! I think DLo will probs be right in the thick of it and could be "engaged" to either Chase or Robby by summer's end. I have higher hopes for Raven though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:37 pm

From past seasons, who would Raven be matched with? I seriously can't think of any...the vast majority of the men on this show really don't impress me!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+54
mercieme
umngirl
BachelorMermaid
Sundy
Billysmom