SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:41 pm

Maybe Raven and Wells? They both have great senses of humor? And just for the record, Chase mentioned on the E&G podcast that he prefers blondes...not that I think he's being choosie at the moment tho IMO!!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sosleepy Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:49 pm

I think Raven stands a good chance of getting first dibs on the next crop of famewhores. Coming your way late spring/early summer 2017.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:52 pm

Maybe, she will find someone before then that is a hard worker and nice like she is! Too many a-holes (her words, not mine) she could be attracted to!

As for Danielle M...do you think she will do the show?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Here's to hoping the next crop of guys on the next Bachelorette's season are a lot more interesting than the contestants on Jojo's season.

People are saying Corinne and Chad should hook up in BIP, and as tired as I am of the Corinne show, I wouldn't wish that upon her. *shudder*
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:00 pm

^^ Oh goodness, yes! Please, please, please casting. Do a better job with the next 'ette season! JoJo's crop was painfully terrible. Very fitting none of them got the chance to have their own season.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:06 pm

Since it pertains to this discussion, bringing over my yesterday's post from the Bachelorette 13 thread:

Just listened to RS's last podcast with Possessionista. He said that final casting for the Bachelorette happened over the last 2 weekends in LA. He has a few names so far. He hasn't heard of any big names/pseudo-celebrities and according to him so far it's the "same group of D-bags they always cast..personal trainers, bartenders and stuff like that". Yay to whoever gets to be the bachelorette!   sad sad

I hope there are atleast 6-7 good guys in the group but I am mentally preparing myself for another season of frat boys if he is right. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 2292733854 :tissuebox
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:35 pm

So off topic, but I thought Kaitlyn had a great group of guys. Overall and considering.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:02 pm

atem wrote:Maybe, she will find someone before then that is a hard worker and nice like she is! Too many a-holes (her words, not mine) she could be attracted to!

As for Danielle M...do you think she will do the show?

I'd like to see Danielle M and Wells kick their friendship up a notch without benefit of BIP....or maybe Dr. Cupcake if he is single and since they are both Nashville based.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:10 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Maybe Raven and Wells?  They both have great senses of humor?  And just for the record, Chase mentioned on the E&G podcast that he prefers blondes...not that I think he's being choosie at the moment tho IMO!!

That makes sense considering who his ex is. I wonder if he'll go for Olivia, who said she's planning on going on BIP.

I really hope the men from the next Bachelorette season are better. I like most of nick's girls and I don't want them stuck dating guys like Robby, Chase, and Alex. I do think Luke and Raven will happen. Even if she becomes the Bachelorette, I could see him coming on the season for her. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:41 am

Another weekly update on Instagram follower count for the remaining girls going into tomorrow's episode (St. Thomas, Virgin Islands)

Vanessa Grimaldi 230k
Corinne Olympios 221k
Danielle Lombard 188k (*had 115k when The Bachelor premiered)
Raven Gates 141k
Danielle Maltby 94.1k
Kristina Schulman 48.9k
Rachel Lindsay 45.7k
Whitney Fransway 31.6k
Jasmine Goode 20.9k
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:47 am

Lara wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Maybe Raven and Wells?  They both have great senses of humor?  And just for the record, Chase mentioned on the E&G podcast that he prefers blondes...not that I think he's being choosie at the moment tho IMO!!

That makes sense considering who his ex is. I wonder if he'll go for Olivia, who said she's planning on going on BIP.

snipped.

Who?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:55 am

jessietrey wrote:Another weekly update on Instagram follower count for the remaining girls going into tomorrow's episode (St. Thomas,  Virgin Islands)

Vanessa Grimaldi 230k
Corinne Olympios 221k
Danielle Lombard 188k (*had 115k when The Bachelor premiered)
Raven Gates 141k
Danielle Maltby 94.1k
Kristina Schulman 48.9k
Rachel Lindsay 45.7k
Whitney Fransway 31.6k
Jasmine Goode 20.9k

I think Corrine and Rachel have what it takes become the next lead. It's about ratings and both would be bringing attention for different reasons. I'm cooling off with Raven being chosen. I don't think she's that interesting anymore. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+54
mercieme
umngirl
BachelorMermaid
Sundy
Billysmom