SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sbolduc Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I know it's not difficult to go from Detroit across the border via car. Is there a similar spot in the states one would fly into and then drive over the border to Montreal?

There are tons of border crossings between Canada and US. Detroit would be one - however it would be pretty far from Toronto (i.e. 4-5 hours). Montreal is about 4hrs from Syracuse, 3.5hrs from Albany, 1.5 hrs from Burlington, VT. From Montreal, there aren't many "major" US cities that are a quick car ride to from the states.

I "believe" the girl in the photo is V's best friend who lives in Toronto (trying to confirm where I got that) - flying to Buffalo is super easy and then a 1.5hr drive to Toronto from there - where there are three bridge crossing from the US to Canada.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SeekAny Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:57 pm

I'm convinced they had a visit this weekend and Nick went towards her. Since she has a regular job that long flight from Montreal to LA isn't something that's fair to ask of her for every SHV. I actually wouldn't be surprised if he flew to eastern US and then perhaps drove to meet Vanessa somewhere. If they weren't together, you would have seeen a pic of Nick out walking the streets imo, and he couldn't do that because he'd risk being recognized as being in Canada and it would give it away after couch gate. So the best he can do is post a selfie of a recent trim (which he could have gotten right before he left) in a bathroom and Vanessa goes to the gym for an hour because she can be seen in Canada as that's where she lives.

They knew they messed up after getting called out about the similar couch so they did all they could to dispell it, which they semi succeeded in, I'm just not buying it.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:59 pm

@sbolduc Thanks for the info.
I mentioned Detroit into Ontario only because my husband's half Canadian and that side of the family lived in Windsor which is right next to the Detroit entry and they did that one a lot.
So the Buffalo entry would be quite convenient and easy IMO.
Thanks!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:26 pm

He could simply fly into Toronto, go through customs rather than going through borders by car, Vanessa can fly Montreal to Toronto in no time at all. If she was with her friend who apparently might be from Toronto, IMO that would be convenient for everyone. Rather than flying into a US airport and driving anywhere crossing the borders by vehicle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:28 pm

@titina_x is her friend from the IG Story.  In May she was living in Ottawa however her IG bio now says Montreal and her premiere watch party pic has the same food as was seen on Vanessa's IG story during the premiere.
It's possible she relocated to Montreal.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:35 pm

She is gorgeous

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 16228872_363776157339718_820563758282702848_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQzODM4NTY2MzU5NDI1Mzg1Ng%3D%3D
https://instagram.com/p/BP2LCPgjM4g/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:39 pm

notarose wrote:@titina_x is her friend from the IG Story.  In May she was living in Ottawa however her IG bio now says Montreal and her premiere watch party pic has the same food as was seen on Vanessa's IG story during the premiere.
It's possible she relocated to Montreal.

I don't think the friend is @titina_x because Vanessa calls her "Ad". I think that it is her friend from Toronto, @Adrianainglesi.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:41 pm

@notarose it's @adrianainglesi that's with V in her recent IG story. If you look at V's older pics they seem to be very close friends.

Also, the gym that V works out belongs to her other close friend Jenn @jennifer_b

I think N went to visit V and got to meet her closest group of friends. Now they are all covering up for them.
As far as his 'trim' snap, he posted those before but always from the salon/barber.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:44 pm

Nick's hair and beard in his earlier snap that day on the couch are really in need of a trim. So I think he definitely got them trimmed where ever he is staying.

Also Vanessa posted on IG a photo of her cousin's (?) daughter. So she must be spending time with them today. The background looks like a house. I'm doubtful that they would trust a little girl with the secret, so probably Nick isn't there too. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Img_1927

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:52 pm

@Maya @onepromise Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 3806527698   You are absolutely correct.  I'm multitasking and obvs that's not working.

Yes, agree the little girl could inadvertently say something.  She may not be aware of who Nick is (family adults have only been shown viewing the show) but still. The only cover would be if Nick entered with a group as if a friend of someone else.

The little girl is her cousin's child.

Last edited by notarose on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:54 pm

They most likely met in Montreal, lots of beautiful hotels there - with personal services. Trimming curly hair is easier that straight because it's easier to hide imperfections so it doesn't have to be a prof cut. IA with everyone, not the orange couch that gives it away its the silence then the sharing at the same timeframe. Nick is not known for not sharing - unless he is on the move. Hiding in plain sight is not hard, and if it is a sanctioned meet up TPTB could have provided help in making them incognito. If not then 2 seasons of being F2 would have provided Nick enough time and opportunity to think how he would do it. IMO

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:57 pm

I actually just assumed Nick would have left today. I just checked because I thought he was spotted at the airport on Friday but it was actually Thursday. That actually makes it even likelier in my opinion that he would leave today because that would mean they had Thursday, Friday and Saturday together.

not the orange couch that gives it away its the silence then the sharing at the same timeframe.

For me it's both. I'm sorry, I just cannot see how we have Nick spotted at an airport, then he's more or less MIA most of the weekend, then he and Vanessa snap themselves on what looks to be the same color couch and all of that is just a coincidence because her friend suddenly popped up in bed with her for a few seconds, after people started freaking out about noticing the couch was the same color?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10