SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:59 am

mercieme wrote:
reason wrote:So the F1 will get a date at the 6, or 7 episode.  What RC is coming up 4?

From Aunties's charts; in the earlier Ette seasons, the F1 got SDs in Episodes 2 or 3 (for 1st SD) & 5 or 7 (for 2nd SD).

However in the last 5 Ette seasons starting with Emily, the F1 got SDs in Episodes 5 & 7. And in some cases only the F1 got a second SD.

ETA: I wonder if Rachel will flip the script & do a bunch of SDs with no one getting a second SD...now watch me be wrong laugh out loud

OKay Peter got a date in Episode 2 so he is due one in either 5 or 7?
I wonder who got FIR? I wonder if it was Jack?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by mercieme Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:12 am

@reason if they follow the script for the earlier seasons then maybe Peter gets a date in Episode 5. IMHO I doubt that because that would mean her F1 is already decided between Peter, Dean & Jack. I don't see how she gives a second SD on Episode 5 without sending a message to the remaining guys that her mind is sorta made up.

IMO...the more likely scenario is that there is a SD still to be given in Episode 5 to someone yet to go on a date & my guess is that it's between Eric/Will/Josiah. After that very possible Peter could get another SD in Episode 6 as some speculated. I really can't call it with Rachel because she could even do two SDs in Episode 5 if she is allowed by TPTB to skip the 2 on 1 especially since the main villain Lucas has been sleuthed to have left....should be interesting how it pans out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:45 am

Since Ep 1 is the premiere with no 1-1 date, wouldn't Jack be the Ep 5  1-1?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:00 am

No..... they are filming episode 4 and he is the 4th 1:1 date .

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:31 am

I was just wondering... are there any other candid pics where Rachel is talking to any of the guys on the group date beside Peter? I saw her walk alone a lot and I wanted to see some candid interaction with other people too. (Esp someone else like Will etc)
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:33 am

@brownravens no we have not see any candid interaction with others yet. When the show starts airing then we will get a good view. I hope we solve the puzzle before RS.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:41 am

reason wrote:@brownravens no we have not see any candid interaction with others yet.  When the show starts airing then we will get a good view.  I hope we solve the puzzle before RS.

Thanks @reason I guess that makes Peter stand out for putting in the extra mile. Particularly for someone who has had a 1-on-1 already
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:45 am

I am thinking Josiah will get the ep 5 1 on 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:47 am

mercieme wrote:
reason wrote:So the F1 will get a date at the 6, or 7 episode.  What RC is coming up 4?

From Aunties's charts; in the earlier Ette seasons, the F1 got SDs in Episodes 2 or 3 (for 1st SD) & 5 or 7 (for 2nd SD).

However in the last 5 Ette seasons starting with Emily, the F1 got SDs in Episodes 5 & 7. And in some cases only the F1 got a second SD.

ETA: I wonder if Rachel will flip the script & do a bunch of SDs with no one getting a second SD...now watch me be wrong laugh out loud

You might be right we will see.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:08 am

reason wrote:
mercieme wrote:

You might be right we will see.

I dunno if you can have a real relationship with the F1 without a 2nd 1-on-1 but thats just me. I find the 2nd 1-on-1 a real give away in terms of who gets a full day/night, when etc. It's where the contenders really come through. All IMO
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:23 am

@brownravens I agree with you.  I am still waiting to see how things shake out.  Don't be discourage because we are just viewing what is presented and not all things are shown. In the end we cannot control who gets her heart, we can pray that she is happy and that is all I want for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:37 am

queenb231985 wrote:No..... they are filming episode 4 and he is the 4th 1:1 date .
Ah, got it ... I forgot that there were/are 2 1-1 dates in Ep 4. Thanks! Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl