SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by sosleepy Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:31 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Lauren just posted this
https://instagram.com/p/BQLvZioAnyq/

I appreciate that Lauren is always pretty straight forward and honest. She doesn't try to sugar coat things. I'll take this at face value. It's acknowledging that they def aren't the perfect couple and they have issues. But they are still trying, hanging on.

My suggestion to them would be some actual time together. But maybe right now they just need the space.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:33 pm

How are they trying?? Just more BS IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:37 pm

sosleepy wrote:

I appreciate that Lauren is always pretty straight forward and honest. She doesn't try to sugar coat things. I'll take this at face value. It's acknowledging that they def aren't the perfect couple and they have issues. But they are still trying, hanging on.

My suggestion to them would be some actual time together. But maybe right now they just need the space.

Yeah, I'm glad that she's not pretending everything's great when it obviously isn't.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:39 pm

Only they know what is best for their relationship. If that is space atm then have at it. It ain't over till it's over. I wish them the best.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:48 pm

That's a pretty picture of them. I also liked her statement because she's clearly acknowledging the rumors and stating things aren't perfect right now. Although I do think with this statement by Lauren and with Ben's statement, it's kind of laying the ground work for what could come in the near future. They're being as vague as possible. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:51 pm

Are we being played..? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:55 pm

It could quite possibly have to do with Ben appearing on GMA tomorrow assuming they will ask about her, she kind of attempted to brush off the break up rumours IMO. I do not think they've broken up, however trying to decide if this relationship is the best for them.. I mean were they not already in counselling with their church? There is obvious many problems in this relationship. IMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:56 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
^^ Damage control?

Woah, for a couple that is trying, they sure do spend a lot of time apart. question
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:57 pm

I like that statement. Yesterday people wanted one from Lauren, she gave as honest IMO and straightforward statement she could. And now it will be picked apart. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:58 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I like that statement. Yesterday people wanted one from Lauren, she gave as honest IMO and straightforward statement she could. And now it will be picked apart. IMO.

Pretty much! laugh out loud

Lauren has always been damned if she does, damned if she doesn't.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:58 pm

Yea kind of a cryptic post there. They are both being vague.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:59 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I like that statement. Yesterday people wanted one from Lauren, she gave as honest IMO and straightforward statement she could. And now it will be picked apart. IMO.

I was curious, so I looked at the comments. The first one my eyes landed on, correcting her spelling. Good grief! That was enough for me. Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 2 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+68
richmondrose
ElonM
mamahamme
cookielover12
Jolena