SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:05 pm

I liked her post too. Not easy to admit that while it's happening. Most couples only acknowledge the hard times after they've broken up or after they're married laugh out loud.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by sosleepy Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:I liked her post too. Not easy to admit that while it's happening. Most couples only acknowledge the hard times after they've broken up or after they're married laugh out loud.

So true. So true. It makes me think that they (well, she at least) are somewhat authentic.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:16 pm

This might sound harsh, but I don't even think Lauren and Ben should continue to try even though it doesn't seem like much trying is going on. If I were Lauren, there would just be too many red flags. I'd want out. If I was in a relationship for over a year now and my significant other was pulling some of the crap that Ben has I would pick myself up and move on. Plenty of other fish in the sea, but I would imagine there's pressure that comes with being one of these couples and trying to prove everyone wrong, but that's not how you should live. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:19 pm

Well IMO, considering her post, I do think they are on some sort of break or something along those lines.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:This might sound harsh, but I don't even think Lauren and Ben should continue to try. If I were Lauren, there would just be too many red flags. I'd want out. If I was in a relationship for over a year now and my significant other was pulling some of the crap that Ben has I would pick myself up and move on. Plenty of other fish in the sea, but I would imagine there's pressure that comes with being one of these couples and trying to prove everyone wrong, but that's not how you should live. JMO
Maybe she wants to try because she's in love. Maybe she doesn't want to step back into the dating scene and find someone worse.

I have not seen one relationship that is perfect. Lauren strikes me as a pretty strong woman and I don't see her sticking around if she thinks whatever hurdle they are facing is something they can't overcome.

JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:28 pm

I'm kind of neutral on these two (not a fan but don't dislike them either) but I got to respect that this post and even the one by Ben is at least addressing their issues somewhat... although the time apart makes no sense to me but who knows, maybe that's just what they need to reevaluate whether not being with each other as much (and how it would be if they split) is actually something they want vs being together?

IDK.... usually I am much more jaded and cynical and would think this is all a ploy to just bide their time before a split announcement, (heck it just may be) but I dunno... relationships are hard sometimes, especially under a microscope of the public eye which can't be easy (yes, their choice, but still) so I wish them the best and hope they figure things out and get to a healthy place... whatever that may be.

We ain't perfect but we tryin   by @laurenbushnell
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:39 pm

I am going to support whatever Lauren and Ben think is best for THEM. Whatever they mutually decide, I hope that happiness is on the horizon for both. Only Lauren knows her heart and if she thinks the relationship is still worth it....then I wish her clarity in determination of what is best. I hope Ben has some realization of his actions and is striving to be better moving forward. I think Lauren's IG post is very sincere.
All JMO.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:49 pm

I agree Seabear.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:05 pm

Lauren's tone is very different to Ben - he sounds like a politician on his IG (all evasive and full of platitudes)... IMO
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:19 pm

Everything to me from these two is always about saving FACE. I just can't look at them the same way. The constant use of old photos and vague posts. Actions speak louder than words to me. The actions from them are not of two people "trying". Yes, we only see glimpses but from what I have seen it's nothing positive, IMO. Love yourself first and foremost. Ben and Lauren are not prizes. If the relationship isn't taking you where you want it to be then you owe nothing to the "fans" or the world. Just my opinion even if it's in the minority.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:34 pm

^So that pic she posted on her IG today is old? Sorry I don't follow them so I wouldn't know.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:48 pm

They can't even break up right laugh out loud. Idk, if we acknowledge they're having some major issues, obvi they don't have any new happy couple pics. Not a ton of quality time happening. Maybe not even on speaking terms. Maybe one person is trying. I'd rather they break up when they're 100% sure and not do the on again/off again we typically see with these people.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+68
richmondrose
ElonM
mamahamme
cookielover12
Jolena