SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 76 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:50 am

Lauren meant her "last event" was in regards to her "long day" yesterday. Her "last event" was dinner at The Cheese Cake Factory.

And I don't think ppl suspect that they're already broken up...but that a breakup is on the horizon. Lauren saying she misses Ben under one of his pics, her family liking his pics, him saying they're still together, yada yada yada essentially means nothing. If they're still together, they're being supportive, if they're not still together, they're still being supportive (they're going to respect each other either way, cause I can't imagine a bad breakup between the two) I just don't see those actions as a big deal, cause they didn't mean anything in the past with prior couples from the show and just regular couples in the world when they were breaking up/broke up.

All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 76 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:57 am

Ash2214 wrote:I'm in no way comparing these two couples and saying they're similar, however, a couple of years ago I watched one couple grab dinner with her parents and saw fan pictures of them smiling and laughing at the dinner table. They appeared on a red carpet three days later together. A few days after that, they were broken up.

Randomly liking each other's posts or having family members randomly liking the posts of their daughters significant other really don't mean a thing to me. JMO
Exactly. In the grand scheme of things, everything can essentially mean nothing. And instances like this have occurred with past couples from this show, celeb couples, and just normal folks. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:08 am

IMO, it really comes back to a case of damned if they do and damned if they don't, especially Lauren. It's been brought to the attention here that it's big news  when Lauren doesn't like a post of Ben's such as when Lauren didn't immediately like Ben's parents' anniversary picture. When they don't like eachother's stuff, people believe problems. When they do communicate on SM, they're faking it.
People will ultimately believe what they want.

Good thing Ben and Lauren don't give a rat's behind about what any of us think and aren't gonna stay together/break up just because of what those who are not fans/fans think

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:34 am

I personally don't really think it's a case of damned if they do and damned if they don't. We, fans and not fans of the couple, figured out they were having issues the past few months, which Lauren and magazine outlets essentially confirmed. 

Ben and Lauren are generally two nice people who tried to make a relationship work. That's simply why I don't think there's going to be some bitter, nasty break up where they hate on each other like past couples who broke up. They could do and say what they want to and that's why it doesn't surprise me that even though these two barely see each other, they're able to remain friendly and cordial. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:04 am

FMG2015 wrote:IMO, it really comes back to a case of damned if they do and damned if they don't, especially Lauren. It's been brought to the attention here that it's big news  when Lauren doesn't like a post of Ben's such as when Lauren didn't immediately like Ben's parents' anniversary picture. When they don't like eachother's stuff, people believe problems. When they do communicate on SM, they're faking it.
People will ultimately believe what they want.

Good thing Ben and Lauren don't give a rat's behind about what any of us think and aren't gonna stay together/break up just because of what those who are not fans/fans think

They will do what is best for them, but I believe they still feel the pressure of fans on SM. How could they not? It would wear on anyone after time. Some people can be downright vicious.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:06 am

IMO not much has changed. They're probably still going through issues and figuring sh*t out. I don't think they're waiting for the twins' show to air or permission from TPTB. JMO.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:18 am

Well she obviously seem to have work related stuff in LA and is not there just to PARTY and drive expensive car around as everyone assumed. Work which many might find worthless or make fun of ,but she seem to have few events lined up. Few days ago was lunch meeting with all her blog related friends, today she has collab with one of the popular YouTuber /blogger And she has a photo shoot with the stylist LA and valoriedarling .

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:24 am

I would love to meet with bloggers and have a photo shoot! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:29 am

Simon21 wrote:Well she obviously seem to have  work related stuff in LA and is  not there just to PARTY and drive expensive car around as everyone assumed. Work which many might find worthless or make fun of ,but she seem to have few events lined up. Few days ago was lunch meeting with all her blog related friends, today she has collab with one of the popular YouTuber /blogger And  she has a photo shoot with the stylist LA and valoriedarling .

Yeah, many times she actually has a busy work schedule when she's in LA. Of course she'll meet friends and hang out at her spots, but she's there for work. I get, that it's not a respected job, but she seems to be enjoying it, and it seems to provide well. IMO her actions do get picked apart a bit. She commented on Ben's picture, I thought it was sweet. IMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:34 am

Lauren's "blog" is not even good,IMO. She's lucky this show is giving her this platform. Lots of bloogers have to start from the bottom and post 3-5 posts a day to reach where Lauren is at. Lauren's blogging world also relies on her status with Ben. Once that's over, I don't think people will be checking for Lauren Bushnell's blog. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:38 am

Granted I don't follow her on any social media and haven't done a deep dive on her blog, but does she ever get her blog content/photo shoots/etc. from Colorado or is it always generated in LA? There's so many fun and interesting things here that it's a real shame if she isn't using that for content. JMO

Last edited by umngirl on Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 76 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 76 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:38 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I would love to meet with bloggers and have a photo shoot!  laugh out loud  

Ya , I would love too . But I guess you need to be famous of some sort for that even if it's through Relaity to/d grade celebrity .It might be not be everyone's cup of tea but IMO no work is derogatory / menial if its done with honesty and no harm is caused to anyone in the process . Why not take the perks of being in bachelor for however long it lasts . If things don't work out in this new field for Lauren , she obviously has her degree and a flight attendant position to fall back into . Many don't have that luxury in life . Kudos to her .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+68
richmondrose
ElonM
mamahamme
cookielover12
Jolena