SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by mindless Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:40 am

Cila51290 wrote:Lauren's "blog" is not even good,IMO. She's lucky this show is giving her this platform. Lots of bloogers have to start from the bottom and post 3-5 posts a day to reach where Lauren is at. Lauren's blogging world also relies on her status with Ben. Once that's over, I don't think people will be checking for Lauren Bushnell's blog. JMO

Yeah, she needs to blog a lot more often if she plans to have a professional blog, not just a diary that Bachelor fans might read. Posting once a month does not cut it. I feel like I know more about blogging than all these wannabe bloggers combined despite never having a blog myself. dizzy
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:51 am

Cila51290 wrote:Lauren's "blog" is not even good,IMO. She's lucky this show is giving her this platform. Lots of bloogers have to start from the bottom and post 3-5 posts a day to reach where Lauren is at. Lauren's blogging world also relies on her status with Ben. Once that's over, I don't think people will be checking for Lauren Bushnell's blog. JMO
To be completely honest, given how incredibly little she posts and how out of reach most of her advertisements are for normal, everyday people, I doubt she gets a lot of traffic to her blog. Right now, the only keeping it floating are the fans of the couple, even though there's not much to look at. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:51 am

FMG2015 wrote:IMO, it really comes back to a case of damned if they do and damned if they don't, especially Lauren. It's been brought to the attention here that it's big news  when Lauren doesn't like a post of Ben's such as when Lauren didn't immediately like Ben's parents' anniversary picture. When they don't like eachother's stuff, people believe problems. When they do communicate on SM, they're faking it.
People will ultimately believe what they want.

Good thing Ben and Lauren don't give a rat's behind about what any of us think and aren't gonna stay together/break up just because of what those who are not fans/fans think

Totally agree with this!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:10 pm

George1218 wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:IMO, it really comes back to a case of damned if they do and damned if they don't, especially Lauren. It's been brought to the attention here that it's big news  when Lauren doesn't like a post of Ben's such as when Lauren didn't immediately like Ben's parents' anniversary picture. When they don't like eachother's stuff, people believe problems. When they do communicate on SM, they're faking it.

Good thing Ben and Lauren don't give a rat's behind about what any of us think and aren't gonna stay together/break up just because of what those who are not fans/fans think

I think they totally care what fans/nonfans think about them. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:15 pm

How can they not care? The fans are their source of income and status and popularity and everything else. They care very very VERY much IMO and it's incredibly obvious.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:16 pm

^ Ben especially cares. A heck of a lot. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
George1218 wrote:

The smount of nasty comments Lauren has received, and her replying back, yes, IMO they do care.

We might not like Lauren's blog, or think that she works hard enough on it, but that's her work snd brings on income. I like reading her posts, at least, so she has one follower. Smiley
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:18 pm

I wonder how much money her blog generates for her to post so infrequently. I don't get it but maybe she's happy with whatever it's bringing in.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:28 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:
George1218 wrote:

The smount of nasty comments Lauren has received, and her replying back, yes, IMO they do care.

We might not like Lauren's blog, or think that she works hard enough on it, but that's her work snd brings on income. I like reading her posts, at least, so she has one follower. Smiley

IMO She only replies when it gets really out of the hand or the comments are just ridiculous and beyond tolerable. And that too she started doing more recently. Before she hardly used to reply back . IMO Her bachelor co contestants are more into blocking and quick to reply to nasty comments from the very beginning .

IMO Everyone care what fans/non fans say. Some more than others . It's a human nature to care but to which extent and where to draw line is important . And I think Lauren is doing just fine with it . I love reading her blog too and will continue .. So one more follower handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:29 pm

One the reasons she might be hanging onto this broken relationship.  Once the wheels fall off the train, the gravy train is over.  Ben will still be popular because he was the Bachelor (the lead).  She will just be another ex bachelor contestant.  Jmoaa.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:30 pm

Lauren started replying to comments under her/Ben's photos since April/May. That's when it first started. I think she's said something to ppl about 8-10 in total since then.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:33 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Lauren started replying to comments under her/Ben's photos since April/May. That's when it first started. I think she's said something to ppl about 8-10 in total since then.

Does she respond to the negative or positive comments? TBH, I don't follow them.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+68
richmondrose
ElonM
mamahamme
cookielover12
Jolena