SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yes, one woman for Ben's season was it or CS? Mckinsey or something. Just 21.

Light bulb moment: MacKenzie. On Chris S. season. Crazy. 21.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:40 pm

Rachel seems to think as per the article I posted in the SM thread, they will have a difficult time casting for her because she's older and because of the type of job she has.

This, if he is indeed a contestant, supports my opinion earlier that job age etc, means nothing to them when they are casting. They are casting for their drama filled show, and if the lead is lucky a, couple that may be what you're looking for.

"I mean, I'm not your typical Bachelorette, right? We've already talked about it," Lindsay shared candidly. "I'm the first black Bachelorette, I'm 31, so I'm an older Bachelorette… Then at the same time, I have a different type of job than the typical Bachelorettes have, so I think it's a little bit harder to cast someone for me."

"Being 31, like, I've been there. I've gone through my twenties, I've been through the journey, so I know exactly what it is that I'm looking for," she explained. "I just really want to take the time to find the right group of guys for me, and I can't complain."
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4007p24-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

Even if you do complain, IMO no one will listen. Smiley Re the second bold: I'm not sure if that's a typo or if that's what she actually said. Did she mean "I just really want them to take the time......can't complain?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:53 pm

All they care about is ratings.
Case in point, them announcing the next lead weeks before this season's lead is DUN.
I like Rachel. I wished she turned this down, but I hope she gets what she wanted out of the experience whatever that maybe.
My opinion is they aren't going to take more time than they ever did or didn't. It's a matter of extending casting auditions and seeing what bites.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:21 pm

I like her too and I too wished she didn't take this gig. Now that she has, I hope she is doing some homework. I hope she watches a few seasons. I feel like she is going into this blind, she probably is but what concerns me is she's talking to logical.

It isn't going to be that way IMHO. There's no logic. They will mess with her like they do all other leads. Does she have any cards in her back pocket that she can use? I don't think so. It's not like she will have any say, and if she does, they'll make up for it elsewhere IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:24 pm

I dont think she will have time to do homework if she is working still. On Ellen she said she had just finish a court case, seems like she went back to her work after the other than the little vacation in the island.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:35 pm

reason wrote:I dont think she will have time to do homework if she is working still.  On Ellen she said  she had just finish a court case, seems like she went back to her work after the other than the little vacation in the island.

I agree with you. She is working. Working one job and trying to do it well...and embarking on another and trying to do that one well. At the same time doing hair and makeup and clothes and being asked a zillion questions and trying to do the right thing and having no idea what is right vs politically right vs herself right.
I have no doubt she works hard and tries to maintain an excellent work ethic. I totally believe she does.
The shame of it is, as I have heard from cast many times, you trust your producer or producers and realize maybe you shouldn't have in retrospect. It's basically two different forces working against each other, IMO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:40 pm

I don't really think there's anything she can do to prepare for what this will be. The best she can do is to probably reach out to former leads to try to get advice. I'd recommend off show considering when they trot out the formers during an episode, the advice is always very shallow. It's hard for me to think she'll be flying completely blind considering she's had watch parties with friends who are obsessed with the show.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:47 pm

I just know that I will support Rachel, no matter what.

I did find some interesting info that a cast member can say they don't want to be on the show, if you don't like the Lead.

I do think this time it's going to be harder to find guys that aren't their typical male models, singers, wanna be actors.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:53 pm

From as early on as Jen Scheft's season, CH would preface the RC (paraphrase) if you did not want to be there for any reason, you could leave.
So even though that is not emphasized, spoken or encouraged --it might still exist.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:From as early on as Jen Scheft's season, CH would preface the RC (paraphrase) if you did not want to be there for any reason, you could leave.
So even though that is not emphasized, spoken or encouraged --it might still exist.

That's where I disagree.  This show will have the Bachelor dump the lady before that happens.  Now with the Bachelorette, that could happen.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:57 pm

It hasn't happened in a long time. Since Jen's season? I think.
So many things have changed since then amongst production. I do agree the hammer could come down loud and hard.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:47 pm

I came across these post on twitter

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Fullsi10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Fullsi11

sources:
https://twitter.com/RyanMcConaghy/status/833867058232356865
facebook

https://twitter.com/kaleyygallowayy/status/834573900348588033

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
umngirl
johannax
cookielover12
vengeener
Sprite
Seabear
mercieme
Aunties_Love
Cila51290
MyWay143
MVMom39forever