SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:16 pm

@Diana I was wondering where you were! Hope all is well with you and family. There's lots to catch up but warn you, it's not all rainbow and unicorn!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:45 pm

So, I have something I think I have noticed on IG.
I'm sure you're aware of the IG account which posts up to date videos of all things V & Nick, it is awesome and I go there to see the purely Nessa parts of the show.  
Link to current latest IG post from @nickviallandvanessagrimaldi:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQg9f0hjOUO/
Anyway I noticed that a friend of Vanessa's follow this page and has just 'liked' the above post of the photo showing the HTD. Also saw the same friend comment on one of Nick's interviews.  I won't name the person but am mentioning it because I think it is lovely to see the person take an interest in him and they as a couple. It also makes me think that V is indeed the F1 without a doubt. If they took the trouble to like such things after knowing that V was rejected then I don't think that is as likely. All IMO.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:56 pm

There are a several of Vanessa's pre-show friends (both public and private accounts) that follow IG accounts that are Vanessa fan-based.  Most of her friends have private IG so you can't see their info but their name still shows up as a follower on a public fan account.  Of the ones that are public, some follow Nick including her cousin. Some follow Corinne as well but no one else from this season last I checked.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:14 pm

that's my favorite scene from their date: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQgx99iAz61/ beatingheart
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:25 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss...  Nick looks like he is literally breathing in Vanessa. He's so smitten! IMO :sprinklehearts

Hometown Date preview. " #nickviall " #vanessagrimaldi " @nickviall " @vanessagrimaldi30 " #bachelornation " #thebachelor " #nickandvanessa " @bachelorabc by @nickviallandvanessagrimaldi

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:27 pm

I love the way Vanessa expressed herself when telling Nick she was falling in love with him. The pauses looking down and then staring at him was so endearing. Nick was also so attentive to what she was about to say. He was listening with his ears but also with his eyes, and heart, IMO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:47 pm

traveler90 wrote:that's my favorite scene from their date: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQgx99iAz61/ beatingheart
Mine too. The lean says it all. He is leaning towards her to get closer -which is a good body language sign. I kinda love that he hasnt jumped in too soon in words & we also get to wait for him to say it.  
I wonder what happened after they left the table - after he says "lets get outta here". Makes me wonder if they continued the date off camera or there was more footage we did not see. Perhaps when that amazing photo happened that V posted on her ig yesterday. All imo.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:50 pm

Like the picture of them.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:54 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss he also has such a tender look on his face when he's looking at her in the video :sprinklehearts
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@ukglasgowkiiss...  Nick looks like he is literally breathing in Vanessa. He's so smitten! IMO :sprinklehearts

Hometown Date preview. " #nickviall " #vanessagrimaldi " @nickviall " @vanessagrimaldi30 " #bachelornation " #thebachelor " #nickandvanessa " @bachelorabc by @nickviallandvanessagrimaldi

I know. Literally latching on to her! It's the forehead lean again. Relief, rapture, love. Cannot wait for this to be HEA 4 real. blowkiss :wedding

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@ukglasgowkiiss...  Nick looks like he is literally breathing in Vanessa. He's so smitten! IMO :sprinklehearts

They are SO good together. They bring out the best in one another IMO. Once again this looks like Vanessa is the lead laugh out loud Nick is a smitten kitten.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:37 pm

During their second 1-1, I've never heard Nick sound so eloquent when explaining to V where his head/heart were atm. No mumblings, no lack of confidence, and really good eye contact. This tells me he is feeling more like himself than ever before. I don't think Andi or Kaitlyn got this look:
...V - "I'm not going anywhere..."
Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Nickv810
(my sc) ...he totally melted.
Nick's theme this season seems to be how he thought he was in love before, but not really the greatest kind of love...and how when he says ILY now, it will mean much more than before (seasons prior-to A/to K).
Color me impressed with the genuine & mature communication him & V had on the boat & during dinner.
I know it was disheartening for V, but hang in there lady! Your time is a' comin'!

I don't get terribly shocked when people from this nutzo show break it off given the ridiculousness of it all, but I will be genuinely shocked if these two don't go the distance. They have the makings of an incredible and successful relationship.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption