SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:04 pm

Thanks guys for all the reassurance! As an NickChick since way back, I really want to see him happy!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:07 pm

sdmom wrote:Thanks guys for all the reassurance! As an NickChick since way back, I really want to see him happy!

Me too!! :yes: yes

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:33 pm

Me three!
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:33 pm

I am here for Nick's happily ever after and believing it is with Vanessa - a woman who will love and cherish Nick like no other and say "yes" to him when he gives her his whole heart.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if his family and her family are at the ATFR to give each of them support. IMO they are very happy and doing very well based on all the sleuthing thus far.

This would be great to see. Considering editing made it seem impossible with the distance and the families in different countries, it'd be nice to see that it is possible to have your family and future in-laws all in one place. Obviously, it's not going to be their everyday. But I feel like it'll kind of alleviate anyone else's doubts about distance or separation from family being a huge breaking point for this relationship. Not that anyone else's doubts really matter, IMO.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:58 pm

^^ I can easily believe family from both N and V will be there.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:03 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:^^ I can easily believe family from both N and V will be there.

I think they might be there as well. :yes: Great chance to meet each other after their kids went through this (wait for it) "JOURNEY" giggling  to find love!! hearthumbsup l o v e

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:42 pm

To me if both families r at AFR that would be wild. No seats available for guests. Haha.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:49 pm

Can't wait, 4 more days till Monday minus 1 hour giggling So when N is finally married, are we still calling ourselves, Nickchicks?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I am here for Nick's happily ever after and believing it is with Vanessa - a woman who will love and cherish Nick like no other and say "yes" to him when he gives her his whole heart.

Well said.
When I first 'fell' for Nick's many attributes and then was so devastated to watch both of those heartbreaks play out. All I wanted was to see the guy happy & with his equal & with someone who could recognise & value all that he offered. I remember thinking there was no way I would ever see how it ended irl for him in terms of finding his soulmate. Cut to now& 4 days until a proposal!! Boy- what a story.
Here we are, Vanessa is everything plus more that I would want for him. Nick has come to represent a good friend whose wedding I want to be part of.
Love & destiny, the stars have aligned.
So excited to see Nick find his happiness.
group hug

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:30 pm

This is a gorgeous shot IMO. I'm not a fan of snow, at all, believe me, but this is so pretty.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2110/photos/
teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 145415_0093

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:30 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Can't wait, 4 more days till Monday minus 1 hour giggling   So when N is finally married, are we still calling ourselves, Nickchicks?

I can't wait for Monday either!! Trying to figure out what to have for the festivities.. of course wine, but I don't know what else. The only other time I made something for a finale was Ashley and JP, and I actually made red velvet cupcakes in celebration, maybe for this one it'll have to be homemade pasta. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55