SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:31 am

Maybe because Ben is not a partygoer like Lauren and just not his cup of tea , atleast that is what I am seeing with him . He is not that much into this type of atmosphere . I do think Lauren just love this life , being with friends coz these people are able to join her and have some fun. But again ben don't seem to hate her being a party girl . So that is maybe what matters laugh out loud . Again to its own. I will say that she is much happier when she is with these fellow bachelor alumni friends , doing stuff together . Jmo.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:31 am

Maybe Lauren B should stay away from her BFF Amanda, they never seen to bring out the best of each other, imo. Both surface level, both living an aimless life at the moment, both enjoy too much about being single and cray. laugh out loud

Imo, they are not going to grow up with this friendship exists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:42 am

I really don't get this criticism for Lauren. How is she living an aimless life? She seems to enjoy the blogging and what it entails. She has good friends, whom she likes to spend time with, but somehow her friends are wrong. Imo she's supposed to spend her time with Ben, at his side, with his friends, his house, his pace, and if she has anything else going in her life, her own thing, she gets called out. Imo it's just baffling, because Imo they actually both seem happy with their individual lives, and their life together. And that's all that should matter, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:26 am

IMHO, it just seems like an incredibly vapid existence. It's something you do when you're in college for the first time, and grow out of when you're like 22 years old. It doesn't mean you can't enjoy life or take a weekend every now and then to sunbathe and coachella with your friends, but literally every day for weeks on end without any real substance..? I'm not even implying she should be glued to Ben's side, not at all. She should be doing her own thing, but her own thing could maybe possibly entail a little bit of purpose? I mean, a lot of Bach alumni are guilty of the same, I think it just stands out with Lauren, because there seems to be a stark contrast between him and Ben. He seems to have his life figured out (in a different direction) and maybe Lauren is going through some sort of identity crisis trying to see if she fits into that and just needs to figure things out. Hanging out with girlfriends seems like escapism of some sort. This is just pure conjecture, of course. Unless she has already decided that this IS the life she wants and enjoys, for now at least. In which case, she's perfectly entitled to do that of course, but it might eventually tear a rift in her relationship, sure.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:28 am

I actually don't think she should stay with Ben all the times, in fact, I think she should leave Ben for real. I don't blame her for the relationship, I just think she, as an individual, is being so fake. All just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:50 am

Why should she leave Ben, if she wants to be with him? And Ben wants to be with her?

Ben just posted a picture on ig about Lauren joining him to a charity trip to Honduras, and what a wonderful experience it was for her and him. That seems pretty purposeful to me. Also, Ben just finished his third reality show less than year ago, he was the one supposedly more eager to do it, than Lauren.

Imo Ben is still on his perfect Ben pedestal, and Lauren gets criticism for the same things he does too, but somehow he's just a better person than her. I don't get how and why. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:55 am

I think a lot of members of bach nation live this kind of lifestyle one way or another.... not sure why Lauren is getting called out for it ...we know her closest friends from the franchise are Amanda and the twins...so I really don't find it surprising at all that her lifestyle would be similar to theirs. I also personally don't like when a woman's lifestyle has to be required as being a "wifey" she's an independent human outside of Ben and she has freedom to be the kind of woman she wants outside of being his partner imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:09 am

I don't think she can't go party or doing her own stuff with fellow bachelor alumni or friends or she should not do this stuff that she loves to do . I think and wish she just stop over document when she is with these people . Like you know , just do it privately  and have fun and share small stuff . I mean wether she likes it or not people will judge what kind of ig, or snapchat videos or ig pics she is posting when she does her stuff . I understand she is a big ig and Snapchat person and a blogger but you know just save yourself into criticisms. Wether she likes it or not . She will be judged like in general . Jmo

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 64 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:13 am

Many times it's not her actually posting everything on sm. Many times it's other people posting. Imo it would be obnoxious of Lauren to try to control what other people post on their sm. One or twice ig pictures from an event or a get together is not too much. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:20 am

Idk. I think they spend plenty of quiet QT together.  If you are really paying attention and reading between the lines,  she's been in Denver, with Ben, doing normal things, most of the time. She/they just don't advertise or talk about it. They were at a prom together last weekend for a charity thing, for example. Neither really promoted it. The weekend before they were celebrating Easter together in Portland. Again, hardly advertised. She never went to Coachella like most people here were assuming. They've been pictured at church together. We have a snap or two of them just hanging out eating Chik-Fil-A. Otherwise, it appears they are making a conscious effort of keeping their relationship to themselves and quiet. And good for them after the HEA snafu and all the critism they receive left and right.

AFAIK, Lauren has primarily been in Denver, quietly with Ben since around February-ish when we know they were having problems. With the exception of Tortuga music festival, the Photo shoot with Amanda (work) in Mexico, and now Stagecoach with her sister. It's not 1950. Lauren is not even married nor does she have a wedding date. She should be allowed to do these few activities without Ben without a huge uprise every single time she leaves his side for a second. She has the money, the freedom, and the ability to do so. Other Bach girls, ones who are in relationships even, travel and do girl things like this with equal frequency in my estimation, but aren't given nearly the amount of scrutiny for it. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:36 am

November-February were really sketchy for them while they were having issues, but it does seem like March and April have been steadier for them. If this relationship and what they do works for them, then it works for them and that's all that matters. 

I will say though, from what I've seen on here and social media, there isn't any major player from this franchise (lead or F1) that is spotted traveling and partying away from her fiancé as much as Lauren does and that's why it gets brought up a lot. That's her prerogative though and she has the right to do that. She doesn't need to be attached to his hip 24.7 and I think Ben is the type of guy that doesn't want that either. Ben clearly doesn't seem to have an issue with it, so whatever works for them. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:44 am

To be fair, it wouldn't be as conspicuous if Ben tagged along a bit more. My only 'issue' is when Lauren starts being mad wild IMO on SM. Other than that, i'mma let her cook. It's not her fault Ben's lame as h*ll. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella