SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 65 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:46 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Why should she leave Ben, if she wants to be with him? And Ben wants to be with her?

Ben just posted a picture on ig about Lauren joining him to a charity trip to Honduras, and what a wonderful experience it was for her and him. That seems pretty purposeful to me. Also, Ben just finished his third reality show less than year ago, he was the one supposedly more eager to do it, than Lauren.

Imo Ben is still on his perfect Ben pedestal, and Lauren gets criticism for the same things he does too, but somehow he's just a better person than her. I don't get how and why. Jmo

Well, I think some people, like me, just dislike Lauren as a person, and it has nothing to do with Ben and their relationship. I'm not even a fan of Ben, for the record. I can't stand her, that's all. And I think it is very common in this forum that different posters have different likes and dislikes?

And I think she should walk simply because I think it's for her own good, she doesn't has to fake it any longer. Just go be the cray party girl 24x7x365. it's about Lauren B being a real person in stead of trying to, imo, fake a sweet sweet F1.

Ben has never been a factor when I form my own opinion about Lauren B. I have been saying how fake she is way before the fianle. laugh out loud

And, in fact, I also see how people put Lauren on the pedestal and keep blaming Ben for not trying harder in this relationship. I think it's always true that a coin has two sides.

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 65 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by mindless Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:12 am

Maybe she doesn't want to party 24x7x365? I mean who does? Maybe every couple of weeks is plenty enough for her. I don't see how partying every now and then makes you fake the rest of the time. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:13 pm

Opposites attract. I think their core values are definitely aligned but the rest is totally different,IMO. It works for them so that's what matters. Maybe Ben enjoys having "Ben alone time" when Lauren leaves for these getaways. It's probably healthy for them since I believe this might have been one of their sit down "talks" when trying to work things out. Lauren gets her drinking/girl time and Ben gets his Bachelor pad all to himself.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:22 pm

Hanging out with friends, traveling, fun in the sun, spending time with her family are all things that I've seen make Lauren happy. Doesn't mean that Ben doesn't make her happy, just that there is more than just her relationship. I think Ben recognizes this, enjoys his own free "me time" and because he wasn't ready to settle down, there's really no problem. I think the minute Lauren starts a family, her carefree lifestyle will change. I've always liked Lauren. I think she's genuine and nice, has good intentions. She just got lucky that she can live a dream lifestyle for a traveling girly girl. At the end of the day, she's someone who I've come to believe wants to be a great mom and have the family life she did. I still think Ben is the person she wants to do it with, they just have to grow up together a little more first.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:23 pm

It's not even that Ben is being "lame". He's drinks and parties with his real friends. Not bachelor nation and he isn't being documented all over social media. 

JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:26 pm

When Ben proposed to Lauren TWICE, she was still very much going to return to her previous job, a flight attendant. If she went back to that work, she'd be traveling much more than now, and I'm guessing, would bring less money in. If he had an issue with her traveling, he wouldn't have picked her and proposed to her. Jmo.

BTW, I have no problem with different opinions, I like lively discussion. But I'm assuming those opinions are allowed to be respectfully discussed, right? Not everyone has to like Lauren, anyone is free to dislike her. It's the opinions like she should leave Ben, that I'm questioning, as Imo she doesn't want to leave him, so why should she? Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:18 pm

I totally agree that she shouldn't actually be judged so much and if it works for Ben and Lauren then it's no one else's place to say otherwise. Although I don't actually follow or necessarily like them, I wish them the best and on many levels I think they have a lot of potential to work well together.

But it is quite interesting to see how it will unfold. Although I completely disagree that she should try and be more wifey or wholesome for Ben (yuck! girl power, come on), it is interesting, because their relationship does remind me a little bit of Josh and Amanda.. except of course that Ben is actually nice person and doesn't have obvious anger issues, but similar in the sense that they both seem to be very religious with a gender stereotypical upbringing (probably) and do seem to be looking for very nice, wholesome wife types. At least that was obviously the case with Josh, Ben might be a bit more modern, but I do get that vibe from him a little bit (I could be wrong). And Lauren and Amanda are both the type of women who at first come across as exactly that, except that they're not, at least not entirely. They enjoy to party and blog and hang out with girlfriends at this stage in their life, as they should. For Josh, this was obviously the dealbreaker, and good on Amanda for escaping that trap. Maybe Lauren witnessed that and is now rebelling a bit on her own and discovering what kind of life she wants for herself. Or maybe she and Ben are perfectly on the same page and she just enjoys partying every now and then.

In my very personal taste and opinion, it still seems like a vapid existence and is the reason why I will never follow her, or any of the mean girls of Nick's season or any of the playboys of JoJo's season - vapid, pointless. Hopefully she will find a good balance that works for her. Or maybe they have a balanced existence in real life, but it would be nice to see them promote those other aspects as well - find your passion in life, grow, learn, care, give, whatever. They have a social platform and they set an example for young people (sadly). On a private level, they are welcome to lead any sort of life they choose and more power to them, but on this public level, it sort of becomes subject of public opinion as well. Like for example, I don't think JoJo and Jordan are necessarily more deep than Ben and Lauren, but it just comes across as a bit more balanced, they look like they're on the same page and on equal grounds. It's just the glaring discord between the current lifestyles that B&L are portraying that makes it look.. off. But looks can be deceiving. I hope they make it!

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:24 pm

Ben and Lauren actually do promote charities too. They're not mother theresas, but Ben is involved with the mud love project, and Lauren joined his trip to Honduras a few months back. They also organized that reconstruction of the house of that lady, who helped veterans etc, on HEA.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:42 pm

I started to reply earlier but had some work to do. Tbh if I were Lauren, moved, quit my job, got conned into doing another reality show, then said dude pulled himself from a what, a senate race? because of said show; convinced me to remodel his bachelor pad then made an azz out of me and cancelled our wedding... For the world to see. Thanks. I'm glad she is doing a blog even though I haven't checked it out - that shows purpose and sure, maybe part of her lifestyle needs to appeal to her audience and thus the party, party. I guess all in all, I wish the best for them but Ben telling 2 girls he loves them was really the beginning of the end. She has a right to be pissed tbh and he hasn't made it easy for her. I just wish she had more to say on SM; her making pouty faces flashing backwards and forwards, making me dizzy...that's my main complaint which makes me dislike her...just be normal, stop being so superficial - ugh. Sorry, my opinion, I don't mean to be a jerk but yeah. JMO folks Smiley
Eta: the IG post of her and her sister and mom trying to power screw the railing on the wall, just one screw was the most riveting thing I've ever seen her post.
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:14 am

peggy0221 wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Why should she leave Ben, if she wants to be with him? And Ben wants to be with her?

Ben just posted a picture on ig about Lauren joining him to a charity trip to Honduras, and what a wonderful experience it was for her and him. That seems pretty purposeful to me. Also, Ben just finished his third reality show less than year ago, he was the one supposedly more eager to do it, than Lauren.

Imo Ben is still on his perfect Ben pedestal, and Lauren gets criticism for the same things he does too, but somehow he's just a better person than her. I don't get how and why. Jmo

Well, I think some people, like me, just dislike Lauren as a person, and it has nothing to do with Ben and their relationship. I'm not even a fan of Ben, for the record. I can't stand her, that's all. And I think it is very common in this forum that different posters have different likes and dislikes?

And I think she should walk simply because I think it's for her own good, she doesn't has to fake it any longer. Just go be the cray party girl 24x7x365. it's about Lauren B being a real person in stead of trying to, imo, fake a sweet sweet F1.

Ben has never been a factor when I form my own opinion about Lauren B. I have been saying how fake she is way before the fianle. laugh out loud

And, in fact, I also see how people put Lauren on the pedestal and keep blaming Ben for not trying harder in this relationship. I think it's always true that a coin has two sides.

I guess at least 10 people dislike Lauren. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:42 pm

Posting something like this to social media to show off my stupid dance moves and the plenty of red solo cups was something I did when I was 21.

https://instagram.com/p/BTfe4t3Bq0m/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:02 pm

^ Issa tune though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella