SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:58 pm

Vanessa as a Special Ed teacher I think would view things a little differently and especially being excluded I think is something that she would, as a teacher, likely ensure that all her students feel included and cared for by each other and no one left out or made to "feel" left out. 

Vanessa's HTD showed me that's how she would be. So when trying to put myself in her POV, I can see how she would feel very hurt since to her, she likely is someone who spends her time trying to bring people together and "understand" each other's POV and in this case, her reportedly taking the initiative to approach Rachel it seems like that's what she was trying to do - "connect". 

It's why I've always said that Vanessa reminds me of Nick as Nick is also someone who tries to understand and connect and will initiate conversation to try gain an understanding (he did with Shawn on K's season as well). That to me is because Vanessa and Nick are people who value open communication and connecting through communication (it may be a Libra thing since they both are as well as both having large families). To them, I think they are the type of people who will always try to connect and find understanding with someone else rather than just shut them out since they see people/themselves as human and flawed and worthy of a chance and only when they are rebuffed and that initiation on their part is rejected is when they step back and let it be what it is and stop trying to connect (but more so because it is a dead end at that point). 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:01 pm

Seabear wrote:On the orange couch weekend....I always felt Vanessa took her photo sitting in an "orange" chair and Nick took his photo laying on an "orange" couch. Both the chair and couch looked to be made of leather but the arm types were different IMO.
I think the chair on Vanessa's IG story today looks like "orange" leather and they same arm type as before.
JMO
I am italicizing "orange" because I think of that leather color as Burnt Sienna. giggling

We need the white wall to compare - having a hard time capturing a screen shot

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:08 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:I'm saying this and will stop because I am reacting to hearsay. Please remove the characters from the story and just look at the situation. Someone asking someone to please stop excluding me and is rejected by someone who seems to have the power. How does that look? What if you see this among kids what would you tell them?  I'm done thanks for letting me rant.

Who said Rachel had the power? All the other ladies are adults they can make up their minds on the matter. If they dont want to include why blame Rachel for it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:09 pm

I think Vanessa's and Rachel's chosen professions say a lot about how they handled this conflict. And continue to handle now IRL.
Special Education Teacher vs Trial Attorney
Each job requires a different type of emotional skill set IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:09 pm

All this talk about maturity, and high road, and being above it, Vanessa unfollowed Rachel on IG today.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:All this talk about maturity, and high road, and being above it, Vanessa unfollowed Rachel on IG today.
I don't blame her. Why should she follow someone who goes around telling everyone on SM that she doesn't like her? laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:14 pm

ReneeM wrote:All this talk about maturity, and high road, and being above it, Vanessa unfollowed Rachel on IG today.

I don't think so. However, I won't blame her if she did after she finds out about that IG Live. JMO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 Captur17
Source: My SC
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:14 pm

I just looked, and my IG still shows Vanessa following Rachel.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:14 pm

Diana wrote:
I don't blame her. Why should she follow someone who goes around telling everyone on SM that she doesn't like her? laugh out loud

I thought she should have BEEN unfollowed her. I just know some had different opinions on whether she should or not. Wondering current thoughts. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:16 pm

Yeah... I just checked and Vanessa is following her. Suspect
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:16 pm

This is a damned if you do/damned if you don't situation.
I read countless posts on this topic the other day faulting her for not unfollowing Rachel. The argument was presented why.
So if she does unfollow her, I expect there to be an argument why she should not do this also.
Really all over social media. Sad.
Let's celebrate the fact there were 2 women close to the age of 30 accomplished in their own right. That's a lot of headway for this show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:17 pm

coolangel wrote:

I don't think so. However, I won't blame her if she did after she finds out about that IG Live. JMO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 Captur17
Source: My SC

I've been checking multiple times since the IG live. I follow them both. As early as this morning the follow was still there. It no longer is. SC is mine.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 Fullsi11

ETA: The mobile app is more reliable with follows/followers.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey