SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:11 am

^^^I was thinking N & V already split and now think otherwise after more reading online and fact that she signed with agent. Clearly she is looking for job opportunities, so guessing that she may not stay in her role.

I am a sucker for happy ending so would be delighted to see one. I am sick of drama and of seeing Nick go thru motions with nearly everyone. I hope to see the Nick and Vanessa that I saw on first date again next week.

Also, good for Vanessa for signing with talent agent. Girl needs to take care of herself too. If it's okay for Nick, just as okay for her.

As far as RS recap of fight....I am not taking sides and don't care. It's a high pressure and wacky situation. Totally unnatural. I am sure they are both at fault. Why it's coming out now....the source, imo, is the show!!! They want to build publicity for next week's show starring none other than...Vanessa and Rachel.

Perfect timing, right!?

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:13 am

Holy moly I just caught up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First of all, not that i am shocked but the whole build up for the "blow out in Bimini" ended with a big fat dud. Seriously?!!!!!!!! I know there are thoughts that TPTB didn't show this to protect one or both women but if the description of this heresay has any truth to it (which will always be debatable unless the confrontation is shown) then it must not have been that explosive or scandalous as I truly believe TPTB on this show would not hesitate to show what they perceive as top notch drama. JMO.

On another note, I would love it if Nissa try to live in NYC! I want to think that Nick proclaiming a love for NYC and it being shown has more implications to it post filming. I also think it is very possible NYC has been a location at one time (or mutliple) for SHV.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:14 am

MVMom39forever wrote:snipped

Girl needs to take care of herself too. If it's okay for Nick, just as okay for her.

If it's okay for Nick, and everyone else, just as okay for her. I don't see why Vanessa wouldn't be entitled to any opportunities just like the countless former contests IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:16 am

northernviewer wrote:Just read RS version of the showdown, as told by Rachel or one of her cohorts giggling

Its a one sided biased acoount, so I'm going to take 5 pts from Rachel, the fact that its being repeated publically makes me think Rachel is vindictive and probably did get some girls to side with her, so I'm tsking 5 more pts from her.  I made a comment in the unspoiled section after first episode that there was something' about the lawyer who got the FIR that I wasnt sure about, so Im taking 10 pts off because my first impression was right IMO.  

I like that Vanessa approached Rachel and wanted to talk about their conflict so Ill give her 5 pts.  Vanessa  was friends with Danielle M so I'll give her 5 pts.  Vanessa has remained classy post show, so Im giving her 10 pts.

Vanessa +20 Rachel -20

Sometimes you just have to do the math Hugesmile  

@northernviewer....

Love this!  Like you, there was something nagging at me about Rachel from the beginning but I could never put my finger on it.  Glad to know I wasn't alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:18 am

GA...yes I agree. Shilling doesn't bother me cause I don't follow anyone on SM.

Just hope that they have something else to fall back on cause it seems fleeting.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:24 am

northernviewer wrote:Just read RS version of the showdown, as told by Rachel or one of her cohorts giggling

Its a one sided biased acoount, so I'm going to take 5 pts from Rachel, the fact that its being repeated publically makes me think Rachel is vindictive and probably did get some girls to side with her, so I'm tsking 5 more pts from her.  I made a comment in the unspoiled section after first episode that there was something' about the lawyer who got the FIR that I wasnt sure about, so Im taking 10 pts off because my first impression was right IMO.  

I like that Vanessa approached Rachel and wanted to talk about their conflict so Ill give her 5 pts.  Vanessa  was friends with Danielle M so I'll give her 5 pts.  Vanessa has remained classy post show, so Im giving her 10 pts.

Vanessa +20 Rachel -20

Sometimes you just have to do the math Hugesmile  

Love this!!!!!!!! clapping! thumbsup

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 20 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:46 am

I just listened to JJ and RS interview and he's so right and couldn't said it better.
This reality life isn't going to last your whole life, right now they are young nd single and don't have kids so its easy but they want a real family they can't keep doing IG ads.
It will only last for a few years till you need to get an actual job and need to think long term.

truthfully people don't wanna go on the show to find love anymore, they do it get IG famous and go on BIP to get more famous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:50 am

rofl I can't help but laugh at Rachel telling Vanessa she didn't have a problem with her but yet was uncomfortable around her. rofl Guess what, Rachel? That is a problem. Wow, that's somewhat common sense unless Rachel is only book-smart and not street-smart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:00 am

2ndcampbell wrote:rofl I can't help but laugh at Rachel telling Vanessa she didn't have a problem with her but yet was uncomfortable around her. rofl Guess what, Rachel?  That is a problem. Wow, that's somewhat common sense unless Rachel is only book-smart and not street-smart.

Did she say she did not have a problem or did she say she is keeping her distance?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:03 am

I don't think there is a huge difference.
Hold my hand and let me take 15 seconds and decide.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:08 am

@reason according to RS, she didn't have a problem with V but V made her uncomfortable. She didn't want to align herself with someone like Vanessa (shade of Josh not associating with people like Nick/Juan?) because how V was two-faced with some of the contestants.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:09 am

I don't like taking word for word what RS says as truth. I am pretty doubtful that whoever told him this drama was verbatim or 100% accurate. He may be 99.9% correct with spoilers but I don't trust this. I doubt Rachel said "I don't have a problem with you but I am uncomfortable around you" That doesn't make sense. We will never know though. I am sure Vanessa told Rachel how she felt and I am sure Rachel probably told Rachel how she felt, but I doubt the exact words and that Rachel got the other girls to "be on her side"... People keep forgetting that the "squad" (Alexis, Astrid, Sarah, Whitney, etc...) were all eliminated when the so called "blow up in Bimini" took place, and Vanessa had two friends present. Danielle M and Kristina. Also, when Danielle M was sent home Rachel, Raven, and Kristina said goodbye to her and hugged her. Vanessa wasn't there. Does that mean Danielle M took Rachel's side too? I doubt it. I am taking this all with a grain of salt. This is all JMO.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey