SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:14 am

@ericbutterfly I wonder if you read Kristina's thread. I don't think someone who liked a tweet calling V #secretb$tch is a friend of hers. also, Raven was still in Bimini and she's bff with Rachel. No that I have any concrete proof but I have my suspicion whose camp is one of RS' source.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:19 am

ericbutterfly wrote:I don't like taking word for word what RS says as truth. I am pretty doubtful that whoever told him this drama was verbatim or 100% accurate. He may be 99.9% correct with spoilers but I don't trust this. I doubt Rachel said "I don't have a problem with you but I am uncomfortable around you" That doesn't make sense. We will never know though. I am sure Vanessa told Rachel how she felt and I am sure Rachel probably told Rachel how she felt, but I doubt the exact words and that Rachel got the other girls to "be on her side"... People keep forgetting that the "squad" was all eliminated when the blow up in Bimini took place, and Vanessa had two friends present. Danielle M and Kristina. Also, when Danielle M was sent home Rachel, Raven, and Kristina said goodbye to her and hugged her. Vanessa wasn't there. Does that mean Danielle M took Rachel's side too? I doubt it. I am taking this all with a grain of salt.

I don't understand why this man is equated with being the oracle. (Please, please do not personalize this response to the member posting as it is not meant so, but meant generalized)
I am not going to address stats. What I am going to say is he is often wrong. He is often subjective yet comes across to his fans as objective.
He often takes things as his own--it's not. It's taken from here or other sources he has paid for or shopped/whored for. I can personally attest for this long, LONG before he made his money on his website.
I guess my take away point is, use your ouija board. Kiss your magic 8 ball, but the bottom line is use your brain.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:19 am

sdmom wrote:@ericbutterfly I wonder if you read Kristina's thread. I don't think someone who liked a tweet calling V #secretb$tch is a friend of hers. also, Raven was still in Bimini and she's bff with Rachel. No that I have any concrete proof but I have my suspicion whose camp is one of RS' source.

I thought Kristina and Vanessa were friends because they seemed friendly postshow.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 7e7d1dd5ae91d7dd0107d777d7be2105

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 21 240af753bccd8804bb6c488d660eaeab

but I know photos can be deceiving... See, Kristina seemed very sweet so her liking such a tweet... Idk if that makes me think something about Kristina or Vanessa... idk

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:25 am

^ there's more to just one tweet but let's get back to Vanessa.
I don't have problems with this alleged fight between V and R. I don't blame either one because this situation was very unusual and weird. I have problems with RS, how he relays the information. IMO, I think it's very one-sided and full of his own opinions which should not be regarded as the truth.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:33 am

@sdmom yes IA 100% I just feel like he set it up to be "Team Rachel vs Team Vanessa" and the way he relayed it was like a slight to Vanessa fans... It was very condescending like "You'll think I am lying because your poor Vanessa can do no wrong"... I am paraphrasing but that's how it sounded to me. I feel like RS holds a grudge against Vanessa because she is Nick's F1 and he doesn't seem to like Nick very much. He also seems to be a Raven fan since he said in a podcast and a column he wrote that he prefers Raven to be the ette... I just think his words were skewed against Vanessa.

If this thing holds truth all I will say is that I have been on V's side of being ostracized and it hurts. I also confronted a person on not speaking to me and avoiding me and giving me dirty looks back in college. Although they are there for Nick, no one wants to feel like that, so I applaud her for speaking her mind if this is all true. I have also been in Rachel's shoes where I had a bad vibe with someone and didn't really want to engage with them so I kept my distance. I don't fault any of them. The only thing I dislike about Rach is I think she should have been more classy on her IG live with Alexis. Other than that nothing RS typed will sway me. I still am a fan of both women.

Back to Vanessa though... she was at the taping of the WTA so I suspect she was there with Nick or to see Nick or support Nick, I don't think she has any qualms with being in LA and I really do believe they will figure something out and they will last despite what RS says.

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:43 am

My take away from the RS long winded poorly written gossip column is that Vanessa gave Nick something he asked for.  During the Vanessa pool party convo with Nick he said he wanted her to come to him with her concerns, basically letting her know that he wanted her to see him as a confidant.  

It appears she followed through so no surprise that Nick wouldn't be at all bothered by V doing so.  Through this weird social experiment, they also cultivated a valued trait found in friendship.  They confided in each other.  We saw him doing the same on the yacht when he talked about not wanting to force relationships with other people and naming DLo as an example.  

This level of support for and ability to talk about the show experience while on the show must have been a godsend to them once the show began airing.  By that time they had already honed their ability, as a couple, to speak openly about the process and experiences.  Very different from the challenge some previous couples have faced in the past where talking about the show caused cracks to form in the relationship.

Lovers and friends beatingheart PINKHEART

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:47 am

I still remember how most of the guys ganging up against Nick during Andi's season and thought how Josh/Marcus/Farmer are some nice gentlemen. We know how it turned out now.

So I don't really care how the casts/RS talk about Vanessa now, I will wait after post show to see more sides of her to decide if she's a bi*ch or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:56 am

notarose wrote:My take away from the RS long winded poorly written gossip column is that Vanessa gave Nick something he asked for.  During the Vanessa pool party convo with Nick he said he wanted her to come to him with her concerns, basically letting her know that he wanted her to see him as a confidant.  

It appears she followed through so no surprise that Nick wouldn't be at all bothered by V doing so.  Through this weird social experiment, they also cultivated a valued trait found in friendship.  They confided in each other.  We saw him doing the same on the yacht when he talked about not wanting to force relationships with other people and naming DLo as an example.  

This level of support for and ability to talk about the show experience while on the show must have been a godsend to them once the show began airing.  By that time they had already honed their ability, as a couple, to speak openly about the process and experiences.  Very different from the challenge some previous couples have faced in the past where talking about the show caused cracks to form in the relationship.

ITA. I think Vanessa sharing her thought process and experience with Nick while it was happening must've felt great, and built up their relationship at that moment. Nick IMO welcomed it with open arms. He wanted to see and hear how the experience was for them while it was happening, not months later. It was the life they were living then, IMO it would've been foolish to think the girls wouldn't talk to Nick about their feelings and experiences in that moment.

Tbh, I have also no issue with Vanessa talking with Nick, when others were talking with RS. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:21 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
notarose wrote:My take away from the RS long winded poorly written gossip column is that Vanessa gave Nick something he asked for.  During the Vanessa pool party convo with Nick he said he wanted her to come to him with her concerns, basically letting her know that he wanted her to see him as a confidant.  

ITA. I think Vanessa sharing her thought process and experience with Nick while it was happening must've felt great, and built up their relationship at that moment. Nick IMO welcomed it with open arms. He wanted to see and hear how the experience was for them while it was happening, not months later. It was the life they were living then, IMO it would've been foolish to think the girls wouldn't talk to Nick about their feelings and experiences in that moment.

Tbh, I have also no issue with Vanessa talking with Nick, when others were talking with RS. JMO.

@notarose and @Cocoasneeze, I love both the posts! ITA! :yes:

IMO It's almost like their real-life relationship started while they were still on the show. They enjoyed the happy moments and but also discussed their concerns. They 'listen' to each other and not just 'hear'. Seeing them discussing real-life issues might seem like a debbie downer but to me, it looked like they were past the infatuation phase when people are just trying to sweep problems under the rug. Friends and lovers indeed! :inlove

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:22 am

reason wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:rofl I can't help but laugh at Rachel telling Vanessa she didn't have a problem with her but yet was uncomfortable around her. rofl Guess what, Rachel?  That is a problem. Wow, that's somewhat common sense unless Rachel is only book-smart and not street-smart.

Did she say she did not have a problem or did she say she is keeping her distance?

The SC was posted by @Maya on page 1. (Sorry. I don't know how to multi-quote.) Second bullet point, last sentence, gossip demi-god RS wrote: "Rachel told Vanessa she didn't have a problem with her but that Vanessa made her uncomfortable." I'm not sure how a person can be uncomfortable if they didn't have a problem. There's something gnawing at you if you're not at ease hence there's a problem.

https://servimg.com/view/19604684/13

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:57 am

ericbutterfly wrote:@sdmom yes IA 100% I just feel like he set it up to be "Team Rachel vs Team Vanessa" and the way he relayed it was like a slight to Vanessa fans... It was very condescending like "You'll think I am lying because your poor Vanessa can do no wrong"... I am paraphrasing but that's how it sounded to me. I feel like RS holds a grudge against Vanessa because she is Nick's F1 and he doesn't seem to like Nick very much. He also seems to be a Raven fan since he said in a podcast and a column he wrote that he prefers Raven to be the ette... I just think his words were skewed against Vanessa.

If this thing holds truth all I will say is that I have been on V's side of being ostracized and it hurts. I also confronted a person on not speaking to me and avoiding me and giving me dirty looks back in college. Although they are there for Nick, no one wants to feel like that, so I applaud her for speaking her mind if this is all true. I have also been in Rachel's shoes where I had a bad vibe with someone and didn't really want to engage with them so I kept my distance. I don't fault any of them. The only thing I dislike about  Rach is I think she should have been more classy on her IG live with Alexis. Other than that nothing RS typed will sway me. I still am a fan of both women.

Back to Vanessa though... she was at the taping of the WTA so I suspect she was there with Nick or to see Nick or support Nick, I don't think she has any qualms with being in LA and I really do believe they will figure something out and they will last despite what RS says.

@ericbutterfly Per the bolded...Vanessa was at the WTA?? Where are you getting this info from?
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:20 am

@ericbutterfly hold up , when was vanessa at the tapping of WTA?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey