SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:09 pm

I do not get how her tweet congratulating Rachel can be seen as a negative. It was a generic, neutral tweet. IMO vanessa has acted like a grown up woman through all this, and this RS gossip makes Vanessa look like a normal woman, mature, and her actions after the filming ended too. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:15 pm

ericbutterfly wrote:
Besides the fact that Rachel hangs with girls who are called the "squad"which was merely the girls she got along with best in the house including Astrid, Whitney, Alexis, Raven, Sarah, etc... and Vanessa posting pics with her Danielle M, and Taylor. What evidence do we actually have that they are still holding a grudge? I have not seen Rachel slander Vanessa in public and I have never seen Vanessa slander Rachel in public.

Speaking for myself, I don't call them the 'squad'... they call themselves the 'squad'. Multiple pictures from multiple girls and comments on SM with #squad. I merely choose to use the term they have assigned to themselves.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Maya wrote:For those that didn't go to RS site this is the continuation.
Source my SC of RS postVanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 Image13

Let me get this straight Vanessa told Rachel she told Nick how Rachel was towards her in the house? Why? and if she carrying back stories to Nick that is just nasty.

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:29 pm

coolangel wrote:
ericbutterfly wrote:
Besides the fact that Rachel hangs with girls who are called the "squad"which was merely the girls she got along with best in the house including Astrid, Whitney, Alexis, Raven, Sarah, etc... and Vanessa posting pics with her Danielle M, and Taylor. What evidence do we actually have that they are still holding a grudge? I have not seen Rachel slander Vanessa in public and I have never seen Vanessa slander Rachel in public.

Speaking for myself, I don't call them the 'squad'... they call themselves the 'squad'. Multiple pictures from multiple girls and comments on SM with #squad. I merely choose to use the term they have assigned to themselves.
No I didn't say us fans called them "the squad" I am referring to the hashtags on SM too. I only call them that because it's easier than listing all their names out laugh out loud. I was simply saying that I feel like they are merely friends... I think there are other seasons two where there are two sides of the house, or groups of friends who like one another better. Clare even said on her interview with RS that on her season Nikki was friends with one side of the house and she was friends with the other side... Even Ben's season I noticed certain girls were closer than others. It happens every season. I don't think it's bullying just because more girls flock to Rachel, and I don't think they are just flocking to her because she is the ette, because they were friendly with her long before that.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:34 pm

I'm confused. How did the women know Vanessa supposedly spent her group date time talking about Danielle L. if Danielle herself wasn't aware of it at the time? I doubt Nick told them, so who did? Some sh*t-stirring producer or did someone overhear the conversation? Strange. And what does "defriending" Sarah mean? Perhaps Vanessa was just focused on Nick's friends and not the other women. It just all sounds like hearsay and biased interpretations. I already suspected her actions took a life of their own amongst certain women and that's what it seems like. If saying something to Nick about another woman and still acting friendly with them is two-faced, then pretty sure half the "squad" qualifies. I guess their actions don't matter since Rachel didn't see them as a threat. I did notice even before that she seems to be closest to the young somewhat naïve contestants, like she was their mother figure, which IMO proves further that this was more of a clash of alphas than something based on legit issues.

I guess the biggest issue for Rachel was Vanessa talking to Nick about her, which she had every right to do IMO. I'm sure Nick was asking her everytime how things are in the house and she probably just answered the question and told him she felt ostracized by Rachel. It doesn't seem like she was lying about that. If Rachel thinks she's just keeping it real by ignoring someone she dislikes, then that's her prerogative I guess, but it's also V's prerogative to act superficially friendly with people she thinks aren't right for Nick. I don't think that's automatically being fake, just cordial. IMO it's better than avoiding someone and rolling your eyes when they speak. That's just rude. I thought that when Corinne accused Taylor of it and I do when it comes to Rachel as well.

Anyway, Rachel has a right to dislike Vanessa, but I don't think it's up to her or anyone else to deem Vanessa fake and manipulative just because she's not holding a grudge months later. There's just no need for it. JMO.

Last edited by mindless on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:34 pm

giggling @reason ... we always come to the point of origin, only 2 people actually know what was said (in any of those alleged conversations) ... 2 people who can spin it however they want... then the bunch is added with their own opinions and preferences and the "spin class" begins. If it was for losing calories I would say "go for it".

giggling "I don't associate myself with those kind of people" is still a memorable line from Nick's 1st season. 3 years later and still having "those people" in their presence? ... So I prefer to remain quiet on the matter of "the girls" ... I won't waste my "breath" for things that "may" or "might" or not happen... but 3 years go so fast, I can wait by the river summer

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:37 pm

reason wrote:

Let me get this straight Vanessa told Rachel she told Nick how Rachel was towards her in the house?  Why? and if she carrying back stories to Nick that is just nasty.

Honestly, if I felt ganged up on and bullied, I would tell it to anyone who listens. Not going to cower and cry by myself.

Not saying that is what happened coz there is no proof and only hearsay. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:38 pm

reason wrote:
Maya wrote:For those that didn't go to RS site this is the continuation.
Source my SC of RS postVanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 6 Image13

Let me get this straight Vanessa told Rachel she told Nick how Rachel was towards her in the house?  Why? and if she carrying back stories to Nick that is just nasty.

Many women did that, in fact I believe most did. We saw this on screen happen at least with 3 women. IMO most of the women had conversations with Nick on how the 'house' was, what was the atmosphere. Vanessa felt like she was being sidelined, got eye rolls from some other girls, IMO it would be normal of her to tell this to the guy she was seeing. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:41 pm

It seems like Vanessa wanted to talk to Rachel about how she was feeling about Nick but Rachel would not play, and told her she wants to keep a distance. So she runs right back to Nick to complain. Nasty. not everyone is gonna like you, and if you go around finding out things and bring it back to Nick then hell why get close to you, you are not worthy it. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:47 pm

@reason I agree. I've always felt Vanessa came off as fake, also seemed to be playing victim imo...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:49 pm

@aishafreedom I second that statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:50 pm

^^@Reason I think Vanessa wanted to talk to her about feeling ostracized but Rachel wouldn't engage until Vanessa said She told Nick about it.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey